/balk/an thread

Sierra Entertainment edition

old

repostin'

>you don't have to be rich to live in the mountains, no?
depends, you gotta be either rich as fuck ot poor as fuck

there are two types of people that live in the comfy moutain villages, either richfags buying old-style houses, renovating them and going there every weekend/holiday, or absolute poorfag peasants that grow crops or breed animals, etc since there are pretty much no jobs in those villages.
unfortunately, the "village tourism" became quite hip in recent times, and the comfiest villages got infested and "gentrified" by richfags, hotels, restaurants, shops, etc so they more or less banished the poorfag population

but yeah, if i want a cozy life in such a village and i dont wanna be a pig hearder, i gotta be rich

salloniki is upset

>tfw there are even buffalos there

snowing outside

based game

i can't even count how much time i spent playing it

so the prices of those houses there got hiked up i suppose
i have house on nearby mountain here though and i spent half of my childhood there, and it's still not popular destination for tourism although my father thinking he would be renting the house by this time. so idk what's better for such places - to "live" or to be empty

thats a beautiful scene
i love ottoman architecture like that bridge and those houses

theres a similar bridge in shkoder

the mostar bridge is nice too, but a little too flashy for my liking

it was snowing here too a few hours ago, but now it went more south to you i see

>i love ottoman architecture
Who would've thought

Balkan mountains are also cozy tb h

yeah, in the more popular villages the houses got pretty fucking expensive, but you also need money to be able to live since as i said, those are villages with like 200-300 people population(people who actually live there whole year, not the thousands of tourists) tops and there are no jobs, unless you are in the tourism business.
My plan is to start making enough money from my home-based business one day that i could be able to afford a house there, make all of my money online and be able to visit the nearest big city every week for provisions/nightlife/socialization/ etc

>you will never wake up in 1600 to a snowy morning in the usually bustling but today quiet and sleepy city of Kostantiniyye in the heart of the most powerful empire on earth

le wrong generation lads....

>Дpyгo пpeдaниe глacи, чe пo вpeмe нa ocмaнcкoтo poбcтвo в Бългapия eдин oт тypcкитe вoдaчи в oблacттa ce влюбил в бългapcкa дeвoйкa и peшил дa я нaпpaви чacт oт хapeмa cи. Paзбиpaйки зa нaмepeниятa мy, тя пoбягнaлa дa тъpcи cпaceниe в плaнинaтa. И тaкa, тичaйки пo тeчeниeтo нa peкa Apдa, cтигнaлa дo мocтa c нaмepeниeтo дa cкoчи oт нeгo и дa ce yдaви в бyйнитe тoгaвa вoди нa Apдa. Typцитe пpeпycкaли нa кoнe cлeд нeя и нe им билo тpyднo дa я нacтигнaт. Haближaвaйки мocтa oбaчe, тe cпpeли yплaшeни. Toчнo в cpeдaтa пoд цeнтpaлния cвoд във вoдитe нa peкaтa видeли дявoлcкo oтpaжeниe – лицeтo и poгaтa нa дявoлa. Изплaшeни, тypцитe ce въpнaли нaзaд, a мoмичeтo oцeлялo. Caтaнaтa cпacил тaзи бългapcкa мoмa oт cигypнa cмъpт, явявяйки ce нa пpecлeдвaщитe я тypcки кoнници. Oттoгaвa мocтът нocи имeтo “Дявoлcки”. И днec пpи cлънчeвo вpeмe мoжe дa ce види oтpaжeниeтo мy.

based devil

people think this is the refleciton of the devil, kek

what went so horribly wrong

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

why is everyone a nu-male nowadays, lads...

early classes tomorrow, gotta get ready for bed
night laddos

>going to university
lmao nerd

real NEET hours

No.

how the F*CK do i get xanax in Bulgaria lads?

>be a filthy rich russian oligarch
>go to S*fia
>die

cant make this shit up

im glad Bulgaria is keeping it's traditions alive, a priceless treasure like those old traditional villages can easily be ruined by modernization and replacement by modern architecture, it's good that they preserve them as they are

i just watched a documentary on the western english countryside, and they have strict laws on preserving traditional towns, houses are not allowed to be built with non-traditional materials and architecture

yeah, fortunately, normies love stuff like this

unfortunately, it becomes more or less a rich man's hobby and the good, authentic old people that preserved it for the last century are dying out so i give it 20-30 more years before it becomes a sterile environment cos thats what out generation does

Kek, so many people were shitting on Bulgaria because of Grigor's crowd last night

>becomes a sterile environment
yes, it wont smell like cowshit anymore

link

just find the leddit match thread and also the tennis tread on Sup Forums

bet you are one of the redditors that came to my Sup Forums and got butthurt, huh

>bugari

it was the Westerners who got butthurt, I find it amusing

>link
holy shit, imagine being this obsessed

blgari*

did you guys talk about the fyromian church submitting itself to the Bulgarian one?

im sorry who the fuck are you?

ei tatari ako makedonia e bugaria zasto se vika makedonia a ne bugaria
checkm8

literally no one gets butthurt, you fucking Sup Forumseddit cunt, most of the people root for >us actually, but literally every single time grisho/kobrata/ludo wins, theres an influx of autistic bulgarian reddtors from other boards that have no idea about sports being annoying on Sup Forums.

I've been on Sup Forums since back when it was good which is a long time ago, so don't lecture me, child

tring a bit too hard

who the fuck even goes to sp lmao

abe maketata zashto vikat "otidov" a ne "otidoh" tova autizam li e

good morning fellow nonwhites

>2018 almost
>not going to the best board on this dogshit website
the absolute state of fyrom

please kill me /balk/

it's only decent when there are good football games on. Ameri/sp/ is absolute cancer

but that's gif,g and wsg

дa

give me your address

hello Stavros, fuck Drumpf and fuck wh*te people
just go to a large public event, you're likely to get 2nd amendmented

going to the book store lads, recommend me a book, you fucking brainlets

at least tell us a genre you like you бeзпpocвeтeн лaйнap

fuck white people but I like Trump, he's not white

just give me you top 10 favorite books, im not a genre-slave, you filthy плeбeй

indeed you are

>I like Trump

idk im too pussy to give out my address

no i hate normie people

ofcourse I do
he will start the race war against whites

>БЮPM
yey лaд

just read The Long Walk - Stephen King (even King haters like it - not actually horror like all of his best stuff)

>tfw not balkan masterrace
why even live?

you could say the same thing about that merkel hoe

>king
>not dark tower
tatar subhuman

dark tower is total shit and I say this as someone who has read at least 12 King books. I fucking hate "parallel universe" shit. It's an excuse to use fantasy while still leaning on the real world when it's convenient

>Stephen King
reddit post

[spoiler]also, ive read everything by King when i was a teen, its a good book[/spoiler]

I'm reading LOTR again, the comfiness feels so nice

I watch the movie every winter around christmas, its my go-to Christmas comfy movie

the books are shit tho, you can spend your time way more fruitfully instead of re-reading the same kid's book you fucking brainlet

I like merkel too
I don't care about the taxes I don't pay them anyway
but she single-handedly finished the German race
that's admirable

It's based on the dollars trilogy and child roland to the dark tower came you autist
and he himself describes it as his magnum opus

>the books are shit tho
opinion taken, folded neatly, and inserted into anoose

What is your favorite book, o enlightened selyak individual?

>inb4 pod igoto

not an argument
Catch 22
Blood Meridian
The Master and Margarita
Blindsight
Slaughterhouse 5
Ubuik
>selyak
didnt i tell you to fuck off back to hardware.bg already, underage cringelord?

patrician taste Hristo

>Ubuik
Ubik*

you're both underage
fuck off

>The Master and Margarita
absolute cringe. The only merit of that book is that it managed to get published in the 50s. There's no way Bulgakov wasn't high when he wrote it, at least the 2nd half

>the books are shit tho
all books are shit, if i meet someone irl who reads books and isn't female i will knock his beta nerd teeth out

t. other fucking nerd

Sounds kitsch and shit desu

never fucking respond to me, smallson
t.Berlioz

>Sounds kitsch and shit desu
the absolute state of euflag

No way e surpassed pure Dinaric man Djokovic

He did.
The Atlanto-Med is the reigning Masterrace. Serbs go to shit in everything, even Djokovic is shit now.

>a MED is first
imagine
my
shock

>Bulgarians
>White

>top 3 are meds
why are mediteranean gods so good at tennis? is tennis /oursport/?

ovo

Best book of all time:

t. brainlet
t. analbanian maffia member

you guys are welcome to bump my fun Sup Forums thread

Do you like Serbia, yes? :3

>White
*Med

even brown eyed bulgarians are not med
let alone slavic ones

switzerland isn't med

return ujvidek scumbag