streamable.com/v995f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's your favourite fat fighter?

Woah that guy looks a lot like Anderson Silva

>Miesha Tate hasn't been Blacked

What a waste

its one of his many body doubles

how will he ever recover

i wonder how they get them to take these stock trying to look smart and classy thinking images, just asked him if a hotdog is a sandwich and it really made him think and then snap or something

I only learned recently that the majority market for expensive watches is primarily as bribes or for sneaking across borders with tariffs, since they're hard to trace unlike cash and you can trade a watch in for good money anywhere in the world pretty much.

whens the usada hearing?

How the hell is a hotdog a sandwich idiot it's not sliced all the way through.

What’s her end game?

Khabib vs Tony: wrestler who fought cans vs JJ guy who cleaned out the division to get to the top. Wrestler favourite.
Edgar vs Ortega: wrestler who fought top competition for years vs JJ guy who fought mostly cans. JJ favourite. Whats going on heemey?

@82014117

real new thread here this is the spammer's thread (the shitty spammer not the good one)

Your mother Gunta.

meme superiority is the answer

To catch 'em all

its a filling sandwiched by bread

1. I never spam.
2.i am quite literally the greatest poster in Heem history
3. Ur moms a fan

How many PPVs does UFC 222 sell in your expert opinion?

When Bisking retires Rockhold in trilogy, how will Luke's legacy be remembered?

Actually I think most of us are Tferg fans. Khabib is mostly reddit.

T-city spammer grew on me, so I guess i'm just rooting for the up and comer.

Tyrone Woodley is still more boring to watch than DJ how sad is that.

lol which one of you got the janitor calll back !? congratulations. i know you're in this thread you fucking zero. go collect cans for a living instead you fucking zilch. you better hope your ID doesnt get released.

ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/a-hot-dog-is-a-sandwich

>mfw this card turns out not to be shit

>Actually I think most of us are Tferg fans. Khabib is mostly reddit.

WE BUILT T CITY
WE BUILT T CITY
WE BUILT T CITY ON DROSTANOLONE

im a ferg guy, but i hope ortega gets heemed just because of that german retard

Come on which one of you absolute losers is the new janitor? You're literally in here right now. Fucking fat zilch.

fkn accurate

Gotta love Twood. He complains about how other people hate him complaining about stuff. At this rate tho he on track to be the next big Schaub

16:1 odds on Kunitskaya.

Thinking of dropping a cheeky hundred desu.

Literally me bro. Whats up?

>im a ferg guy
gayest thing ive ever read
not surprising coming from a dork weeb

This

hes /myguy/ no homo

THIS IS THE SHITTY SPAMMER. HE IS A FUCKING ZILCH. FULL RANGE BAN HIS PHONE NOW YOU FUCKING FAT FUCKING ZILCH WORTHLESS KIKE MACKENZIER DERNP FAGGOT BEFORE I ROAST YOUR MOTHERS FAT CUNT ON A NIGGER STICK YOU DIPSHIT FAGGOT FUCKFACE NIGGER LOVING SHITSKINS KIKE FAG

>he actually thinks a ducking midget muslim can crusher is going to beat Tferg
cazzies

(you) (singular)

i don't know what i've done more made your mom orgasm or gotten Sup Forums rule enforcers to quit, it's gotta be CLOSE, well over 10,000 each

friendly reminder calender(news OP) is the spammer and got permabanned for it

Woah man... woah. I don’t spam. Let your mom get on the keyboard quick big man, I need to talk to her about this behavior.

Literally wrong he was never the spammer. Grow up. You even fail at being a for free internet detective.

wish we could move to /asp/ desu its so much more fun than Sup Forums nowadays and almost 0 moderation

LMAO @(You)re life

friendly reminder the spammer is still here and the janny waits so he can masturbate to the gay scat pictures.

Thanks for nothing you fucking retard. You do it for free and you can't even do it right.

Settle down or I'm removing you from the 1st column of picks and putting all of yours AT LEAST in the second column.

@82014215
state of your ''life'' lmao

When the fuck is this faggot fighting?

whenever MMA rises to the point that he can be paid what he's worth

That's not true he literally banned me within 2 minutes of making that mackenzie dern thread.

u do realize i've literally been banned probably fucking 5,000 times just on /heem/ lol

this is the 2nd time i've been banned since THIS THREAD STARTED

I don’t even remember the last card I made picks for. Wtf have you ever even done? Catch a fish?
Don’t confuse being rude with being tough.

BTFO so hard for being DEAD WRONG he at's a cat.

the only reason you're alive is because i don't know where you live you gunless zilch

>get payed millions of dollars to teach conor how to tap
Is this the smartest mind in MMA?

loser

u know i went on vacation for 7 fucking days and within the last 10 posts "the spammer" (me) was being talked about lmfao, this place is fucking shook

keep larping kid

streamable.com/v995f

I haven't watched ONE mma fight this year. I DO TAKE THE PICKS THOUGH.

larping? what is that some new age terminology. what's next virtue signaling? how about soyboy?

grow up before i shut you down

I like both of them but want khabib to win because he's a worse matchup for goober than t-ferg and I desperately want to watch him get mauled

>fight in the UFC for 10 years
>they don't even give you the courtesy of putting you on the main card of an absolute dogshit PPV full of literal whos for your retirement fight

Dana is a fucking scumbag.

if you have EVER received a warning or ban it IS because of me. don't respond you don't matter.

mike pyle of shit

wgaf about "being on a ppv" anyway especially the shittest one of all time

Wilder

Could someone make Turby some warm milk and put him down for a couple hours. He is very cranky.

People ITT would unironically choose the wannabe-monkey creatura on the right over the statuesque blonde on the left.

The "thick" meme needs to die.

holy shit what an actual fucking faggot i guarantee this kid watches anime

>choosing a literal coal burner with a degree in nigger studies
lol
stay woke bro stay woke
jamele bless your nigger loving heart

longest arms in the ufc strawweight division one of them is getting BROKEN

she ripped her pants

you have to be 35 to post here you type like a 22 year old

LITERALLY CRINGED SO HARD READING THAT YOU WOULD BE DEAD IF WE WERE FACE TO FACE RIGHT NOW

>a literal coal burner

Gonna need some proof for an allegation of that magnitude, user.

really bakes the old noodle

fuark im in, thats a bargain

nah, Yoder is a 4 or 5/10 at maximum and i don't like Dern's dental arch, neither are that good looking

dental arch lol TEETHBRUSH man with the bants

yoder is in her fucking 30s that's about as good as it gets lol

Does Clawja have the best mole in the UFC?

Come on bro t city is fighting today...

I’m 25 and a half bro. If we were face to face I would give you a hug.

Who's the best 5'4" 144 pound fighter? Preferebly one that likes crypto like rory macdonald

WHO WANTS TO ROLL?

>rory macdonald
hes a brainlet, he looks smarter because he looks like some autist

at work we have a bunch of italians they made me speak english with their accent before i could talk like an american

but-eh for sure-eh i think-ee pra-ayim brenden schaub-eh woulde heemee nee-gannou

>50*-0

fixed

you serious? i thought she was like 26 or something.

any doubts?

I'm a bit scared for my boy Fronk. He better boxercise his way to a victory.

Anyone else feel like UFC's making a mistake by giving O'Malley Soukhamtath? He's actually decent, could see him beating Sean

Anyone ever been to ufc live?

new

Is it true that ben schaumb whatever guy is a cuckold? Theres a lot of old forum posts talking about it

Anyone else feel like O'Malley is a fucking retard?

>Muh sugar xD
>420blazit bro xD
>Fortnite xD

is this the thread now?

I don't know about the thread young man, I didn't bring my glasses today, but you really should look up Steven A Smith.
That's Steven A Smith not just for athletes but for african americans

what is the youngest age you would jack off on a girl

he signed up to get brain damage for 10K which is smarter than signing up to be a Sup Forums janitard

yes

he is the Ziggy Sobotka of MMA

Oh for sure 100% my guys