What are some good films based on the work of Bill Shakespeare?

What are some good films based on the work of Bill Shakespeare?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

OR NOT WUZ WE

Fucking got a kek from me

in most recent memory? Logan

if you want a more direct adaptation Romeo and Juliet with Leo and Claire is pretty fuckin' good.

have a (You), that was pretty good

WE WOTH REGIS

:)

You know damn well what you are doing with this thread.

*puts paws on ur shoulders and jumps up and down*

EEEE! KRAGER! Theyre being mean to your people! Shouldn't you uhhh play a bongo drum or something to make them stop? *wags tail*

PYRAMIDS

I'm a pretty leftist dude, but Afrocentrism is annoying as fuck. It just seems desperate.

didn't shakespeare die in poverty

hope you white people are ready to have your histories rewritten lmao

THE KANGZ?

So does leftism in general.
Ever since the fall of the Motherland and the triumph of capitalism the left has twisted itself into ever stranger shapes.

Afrocentrism is extremely right-wing. It's an ideology of ethnic superiority that would make even a Nazi look tame.

fuck no. dude invested in real estate early on in his career and retired basically a millionaire.

holy fuck, please tell me this didn't get 23k retweets. i get some people believe the we wuz kangs shit, but fucking 23k people? no fucking way.

>Logan
Saw it yesterday. What are you talking about?

There are a lot of retarded blacks on twitter.

Joe Sweden's Much Ado About Nothing is quite possibly the only good movie hes ever made

so then actual answers
>much ado about nothing (keanu version)
>taming of the shrew (bbc version)
>hamlet (most versions)
>R&J (most versions)
>Throne of Blood

Extremely left and extremely right are the same thing user.
Horseshoe Theory.

Kek

Niggers gonna nig

Don't you know Abraham Lincoln and Beethoven were black as well?

Weren't most poets in history illiterate?

don't forget ceaser

And apparently Shakespeare despite the OP's pic

кeк

Did you know that Mona Lisa was originally a black slave girl? Her owner was so grotesque she was jealous of the girls beauty and decided to have her originally painted but requested the artist to just change the skin to white.

The more you know

audible kek

I was pretty shocked when i saw the 23k thing too. I could even believe 23k people believe this in the world, but the thing is that those 23k crazy people didnt all just happen to see this. The people that saw this and retweeted it are probably like 95 percent normies and not even the "we wuz" conspiracy black israeli types. I am starting to believe that its not just that 1% of crazy insecure black we wuzzers that think this shit. Wouldnt be surprised if like 20% of blacks genuinely believe Shakespeare was a black woman and that more would believe it if you just simply showed them this tweet.

With that amount of retweets this shit was literally seen by hundreds of thousands of people. This is bad not just from how many people saw it, but from the fact that such a large amount of people who saw it ended up retweeting it. Again, that 23k is just from a small amount of blacks that even happened to see this tweet. If every black was shown this you would literally have millions agreeing and retweeting this.

add me in the screencap

no, mona lisa was his gay lover.
the more you know

Why is Snopes the GOAT?

snopes.com/amelia-bassano-william-shakespeare/

niggas everyone

i am 99% sure that reddit post is satire. nobody could possibly be this smug

How is this not the face of a black man?

I don't get it.

I mean just look at it.

to be or not to be