Bates Motel Series Finale Live Thread

This is it. The show survived 5 years, and got to tell the story the creators wanted to tell. Now we see how it all ends.

A bit disappointed that the one girl Norman fucked who he didn't kill never came back but whatever

Regardless of that thought hopefully they won't puss out like they did with Dexter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8tIUHhQgJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i just started another thread.

let's use this one.

I'm happy with the show regardless just because they finally killed that annoying hippie fuck.

I don't think Norman is going to survive this finale.

The question is will he do himself in, will Romero get his revenge, or will Dylan put him out of his misery.

Or perhaps Ms. Loomis herself will go psycho on him.

Well that's one theory down

reminder that the last part of the ep is a flash forward showing kate coming to the hotel 25 years later to find out about her family and norman kills her in the shower.

that's be a solid ending, so it likely won't happen

Will someone hold my hand during the scary parts?

I have no idea why I kept watching but at least its over now

BTFO

Its been an honor, gents. Till we view again.

Wait the new season of bates motel started already?

decent enough ending, no idea what I was expecting but it was serviceable enough

I enjoyed Vera and Sickfu the most

>4 seasons of "town with a dark side" filler
>1 season of butchering Psycho
>An all-around dull ending

Glad its over.

Starting now.

kind of sad only 5 of us made it to the end

Do you want to hug and make out and maybe let me touch your butt a little bit?

norma still acted above and beyond the two in that scene 2bh

i'll pass on the hug

hey you fug, make that 6 of us. from day one until tonight

hugs are just an excuse to get really close. So close I can smell the Taco Bell on your wispy moustash

When they didn't have norma and norman fuck last season before norma died you knew it was gonna be shit. Literally that's what everyone who watched this show from the start was waiting for and it never happened.

>Literally
wrong

>no cops watching the hotel

Seven. I just really like vera farmiga.

Eighth viewer here. Just watching finale now. Better Call Saul was on at same time.

>tfw no vera and taissa threesome
watched worse tv for taissa, this was great compared to a couple seasons of ahs

how will white pine bay ever recover?

Shit ending to a shit show. Just go watch Psycho again.

Very underwhelming ending. Completely boring and nothing unexpected happened. Romero died like a retard.

A lot of things could of been done better. I enjoyed the series though.

How can you hate on a show so much that gave you this

That ending with the tombstone. Okay so 2017 was newly chisled on it. They were always suppose to be buried together? Thought that was a nice touch.

Pretty solid series I'd say. Definitely some unpredictable moments even if it did fizzle out a bit toward the end.

mommyfu > sickfu, don't forget it kiddo

mommyfu dead < SickFu Alive, don't forget it granny

Someone spoil it for me.
What happened to Romero in detail

Romero kidnapped a guard and Norman. Let guard go while driving to spot where Norma is buried.

Drive to spot where Norma is and he beats up Norman and lets his guard down. Norman kills him with a big rock. Then shoots him I think.

Norman takes Norma's body to the house and puts her at the table and invites Dylan to dinner.

Dylan comes and has a gun. Tells occupants at motel to leave. He goes to sit at the table and notices dead Norma at table and throws up. Confrontation.

Norman seems like he wants to die to end it but can't do it himself. Tries to stab Dylan. Dylan shoots him and kills him.

Dylan is back with his family and hotel gets new owners.

;(

Sickfu eternal love is unkillable

To taste her warm mouth. To squeeze her pert breast. This will never happen and Ive wasted my life ;__;

Thank you

Exactly this. I've watched all this time thinking they'd have them fuck, she always seemed flirty with him and like she had a thing for him.

Has pissed me off that they never fucked. I don't think the show even tried to lead us to believe they did. I wanted him to fuck his mom, and have that be part of why he acted like he did, like her. That he fucked her and she loved it but then wouldn't give her son her pussy again. Didn't happen. I actually missed the last half of this show, thanks to the user who told what happened.

Vera stated in an interview that she and Freddie did in fact film 'raunchy' scenes for the show (that would have appeared only in the context of normans mind) but the showrunners didnt include them for what ever reason. so , the material does exist

What are the chances they fucked?

Just finished it. It was gay.

Zero

He's gay.

Vera is absolutely amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=G8tIUHhQgJw

They never did? All the promotional materials seemed to hint that they would, it was my only thing that made me semi interested. Good thing I didn't waste my time on it.

That ending shot of Norma's gravestone with words from Norman while his was left blank was pretty sad.

Why did the writers even bother having Sam Loomis and Marion Crane show up if they weren't going to follow the movie or book at all? The whole series felt like they were making it deliberately as a prequel and then when it came down to it they wanted to do their own thing.

Did norman and his mom ever fuck in the show? I didnt watch past the first season

see

So now that it's all over what's the closest they ever came to actually having sex? What was the closest/most intimate physical contact?

cite your sources

No. There was one kiss on the lips in season 3. That's all you get.

Season 5 is the best one so far.

Romero died in a stupid way.

Norman died in a stupid way.

5/10 finale, 6/10 series.

wow that was awful
heres how it should have went down
>norman kills romero
>he gets blamed for the murders
>norman is let off the hook and things go back to normal
>norman gets back on his pills and everything is good
>few weeks/months later time skip
>norman invites dylan and his family to dinner
>they arrive to find normas body propped up like in this ep
>carchase and norman runs them off the road killing both of them but marion crane finds the crash in time to save kate
>decides to keep her instead of leaving town
>time skip again to 25 years later
>kate finds out about her real parents and comes to the hotel to find answers
>meets norman
>instead of using her real name she uses her "mother"s name marion crane
>he kills her in the shower like in psycho
>looks in the camera
>cue credits

This is a joke post, right?
If not, you have the worst ideas I've ever heard and you might be mildly retarded.

It was good until you got to Marion Crane.

>ywn kiss and cuddle with mommy Vera

Why even live?

Sickfu is garbage. She was cute in the first two seasons but she turned into a washed up roastie immediately. Aged like fucking milk.

I dropped her after Dylan banged on her chest and she coughed up a bucket of phlegm

she was still cute

Yeah this, I don't know why she got so ugly in the later seasons. Too much drugs?

Thought the finale wasn't bad. Genuinely felt sad at that final tombstone shot. Also best waifu.

It's weird that this dude never changed his style throughout the series. He's always wearing leather jackets with that beard and haircut.

It's not that weird. Nobody else changed their style except Emma cutting her hair a bit.

She's dogshit compared to Vera.

You're dogshit, sir. You're dogshit.

I'm sure the actress engages in excessive alcohol and drug consumption.

Can you spoil it for me?

People died, people cried.

ty

She made him Godfather to her child, so probably friendzone. Alternatively he's the real father she didn't want to leave her husband and it's the only way they could acknowledge it.

what is happening in this gif

Dunno, don't even know where I got it, I'm assuming it's the pretend to be relatable for the cameras part at some con or other.

Probably this deleted scene but that's fake norma, they also cut a bunch of footage from that scene is season 4 where Norma is kissing Norman and trying to get him to hand over his gun, but they used it in the promos.