Webm thread

webm thread

technically this is a free kick, but how much of a fucking queer do you have to be to actually not play on if you're mustafi in that situation? jesus christ

If that's a foul then any shoulder bump from a defender standing his ground in the box should be a penalty
All the whining just because it's City

he looks right at him and deliberately shoulders him in the back, it's a free kick

no

He looks to see his position and lightly nudges him as he turns with the ball.

/arse/ reaching liverpool levels of delusion

>defenders don't look at forwards and position themselves to destabilize them

standing in place is a foul in soccer?

I see City has already gathered a substantial bandwagon. Not surprising

He clearly steps into the back of Mustafi with his arms forward. It's objectively a foul. It would be easier for you to understand if you had actually ever played football at any respectable level.

It took me a while to realise this wasn't about appreciating Ramsey's arse in slow motion.

anyone gonna watch the new gender bender tomb raider movie?

it would have been incredibly soft.
if you want a non contact sport then yeah it's a foul.mustafi backed into aguero. and aguero lifed his arm a bit.
serves the cockwomble right

>Lets change the standard when it doesn't favor the result I want
No one would call that a foul. There are far worse cases that are called a fair challenge.
If the situation was reversed you would never call that a foul, but you're a hypocrite like the average fan so it's okay keep pretending you're not being biased

G-g-gender bender? Tell me mpre

Are they gonna give her CGI tits?

mma fans will defend this

horrible form. no wonder she's getting advice from a full on soyboy coach

Sorry Mutt, but posting pictures of a 12 year old boy in a bikini is illegal

>Are they gonna give her CGI tits?
no but they will use CGI to hide her magnum dong

Never a free kick. He didn’t push Mustafi just stood his ground. The defender is in a bad position and Aguero has no obligation to get out of his way. Pathetic defending really. Play to the whistle and attack the ball don’t just wave your hands around cos you’re too lazy to win the header against a manlet

>brunette
>cute but not a pushover looks
>perfect hazel eyes
>tall
rey rey would have made a perfect lara

Kek. This arse delusion. Are you Jack Wilshere? By your reasoning if Aguero had fallen over he could have claimed a foul because Mustafi backed into him. Football is still a contact sport. You should be more upset with Mustafi than the officials. Cowardly defending

heem sleepy

please do your fucking job as defender instead of playing ref

Romanian gyspies must be ugly as fuck for you to rey is attractive in any form.

wtf is this goalkeeper

>murrishits

lmao

38 year old Tim Howard

Yeah, I always wondered what romani people think of their girls, compared to slav or white girls in general
Do you mind their hairiness for example?
I mean no bulli, just curious

Truly a Lionheart on par with EBJT.

such a scummy arsenal supporting twat

Not him, but their marriages are usually arranged so them liking their women is irrelevant. They usually don't, gypsy lasses are kinda ugly and have no idea how to dress or put on make up in a way that doesn't make them look like Jersey Shore rejects

A blooter of the finest quality.

I feel like David Luiz lost his spot in the starting line-up because of that shit.

rey is cute though you vertically challenged 500 pound slob