How can Americans be okay with this?

how can Americans be okay with this?

Your own grandparents fought AGAINST this...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
youtube.com/watch?v=zIyHyRBE068
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah and that was probably a bad idea.

>Your own grandparents fought AGAINST this...
They probably regret having done so, very much like Patton.

Does gettyimages just take any picture and throw their watermark on it now?

I'd like to think that my grandparents fought to save the Slavs personally.

I like Ruskis.

my grandparents fought for it..

My grandfather fought against an empire that invaded France and was bombing the shit out of Britain, and that also gassed SIX GORILLION JOOS.

I get that this is just bait, but holy fuck, does this Trump=Hitler meme need to die. Even my commie leftist history professor admitted that it's an incorrect cliche to compare Trump to Hitler.

my grand-parent are french and german. checkmate OP

FPBP

Hitler wrote his own book and was loyal to his wife.

Yes. Here, have an uncucked version.

I honestly still can't figure out if the GOP is still trying to derail Trump.

fascism is fascism

What's wrong with the Roman salute? It's the greatest empire that was ever made.

Best part is this bitch is polish.

And only one of the two men being compared is Fascist.

>Trump=Hitler meme need to die
Only when trumps popularity dies.

Their grandparents would be incredibly disappointed in them. Actually they probably already were.

Against what? Trying to keep foreign invaders from fundamentally changing our culture?

Euro-fag detected.

WW2: tens of millions of white people and asians all died and had their entire nations destroyed so jews could get israel and secure their position at top of the world

I hold no grudge against the germans or the japanese because I know who the real enemy was. The bankers getting us to fight each other. Especially sorry for that second nuke, fuck you (((einstein)))

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

>every single politician ever hasn't waved with a straight arm to the crowd.
They are on stages above people, how do you think they are going to wave, you stupid fuck?

Give me some gifs. Until then fuck off.

Against what? Someone waving? I can't say I recall that.

This, fuck Hitler, I don't care about THE JOOS, but he killed a lot of slavs, I like those subhumans ;)

>moving the goal posts
How about you fuck off if you can't contribute shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIyHyRBE068
Here's some Sup Forums approve jewtube, but you don't deserve it maggot.

the ww2 vers came home and created the welfare state. they fought themselves.

the millenials did research on what hitler said hitler was about and realized its da jews!!!! omg!!!!

We created cuckism. So proud of it that we have general threads for it here.

Mine too.

And those who fought against it and are still alive and aware are starting to come out and say that they'd think twice about fighting if they knew how their countries would end up today.

What liberals don't seem to understand is that they've fucked things up so badly that Hitler has become a preferable alternative.

If my great grandfather were alive today to see the state of the world I gurarn-fucking-tee that he'd say we fought on the wrong side of the war.

Wtf Im with her now

Sikk hail faggot!

forum slide thread

My grandparents weren't allowed to join the military, actually.

And others' grandparents fought for their freedom to chose who leads them, so I'd say we're doing just fine.

And it's no coincidence most of the ones still alive look at the world today and think they fought on the wrong side.

Grandfather said before the war everyone was starving and you could get stabbed for a dollar. War starts and all of a sudden there is money everywhere and everyone is your buddy and go Canada. That money was always there, like it is now, but they will let you starve if they don't need to exploit you at the moment. Fuck 'em.