Philly police union not happy with DNC

i hope they let the bernouts go crazy

This will be good.

Democrats BTFO

Maybe the security line between the protestors & busses full of super delegates will break?

I mean they're having the mother of a criminal and attempted cop killer speaking and a mother of someone who committed a robbery and assault on video minutes before assaulting a cop.

>philly
>relevant to anybody
And?

Let them riot, stand down guys. Let America see what the Democrats are.

dont forget the mother someone who committed suicide in jail

it's going to be like san jose except this time cops will just be standing by while retarded burnouts crab 4th meal down their gullets in order to see who can wario waft the hardest

>make PA red again

would be great to see this catch on with all police forces.

Holy shiiieeeeeeetttttttttttt

That is a big fucking deal. All the cops probably watching the RNC, seeing cops being thanked nonstop, then see the speaker list at the DNC.

>Mrs. Clinton you should be ashamed of yourself if that is possible.

BTFO

>HillShills
>Still out in force today
Why?

This... Clinton and the dems like to pretend that they are immune from "petty" problems like having to deal with rampaging hordes of niggers and all the other problems they support... let them fend for themselves for once, sit back and laugh as they get swarmed.

I would love to see Feinstein and Wasserman-Schultz get destroyed by a bunch of fat groids.

>if that is possible

here come dat vast right wing conspiracy

What guests is he referring to? I'm assuming some BLM protesters?

What Rots Republicans and Conservatives don't protest or riot shit.

Are the niggers going to be chimping out or something? Who is speaking?

wtf she always keeps a gino's cheesesteak in her purse and this is how they treat her

Here's an idea, a nation-wide police strike for a week.
How many hours would it take for people to beg them to come back ?

mother of one of the nigs shot by the cops

>Mrs. Clinton, you should be ashamed of yourself if that is possible

ICE BURN

police are cucks

who do not know all the facts? They just want to kill some crackers/pigs, what do blacks care about facts?

More then that,
Mike Brown's mom. Trayvon's mom. Sandra Bland mom, Eric Garner's mom. Basically if your the mother of a dindu killed by a white person, you got an invite.

lol lets hope they let loose the niggers all over the city. Let it burn.

>if that is possible

>police are cucks
Yeah, in leaf-land. Just like everyone else in your country

Doesn't matter. The anti-Trump, feminist, BLM, anarchists, fags, Westboro church, free Mumia, ect will still show up to protest

Instant martial law.

>no commas at all in that last sentence
This pains me.

The important question is - how do we goad the Bernouts and the BLMers and all the other ridiculous, angry little groups that are going to be at the DNC to violently turn on each other?

All the major media outlets were predicting the RNC would be a total shitshow with riots and violence in the streets, but it's been calm as fuck.

How do we ensure that the DNC ends up having a repeat of 1968 without it having any negative blowback on Trump?

Convince them Hillary is stealing the election. It doesn't take much for Bernouts to chimp out

>line will break
Nigger these cops are on the verge of not showing up at all. Reminder that under the 14th amendment cops are under no legal obligation to protect you whatsoever

Honestly given the "diverse" opinions and views of the world on the invited list I don't think we have to do anything but watch. A Philly nog will forget a pronoun or some bernout will get triggered and all hell will break loose. Add to this an already pissed off police force and you have a powder keg of epic proportions with most of the head democrats stuck right in the middle.

This could be the happening of a lifetime and the trigger for a race war my friends.

FOP's going Republican this election boys and girls.

And let me tell you a little secret, they are going to bring a good chunk of other unions with them.

It's going to be a shitstorm.

It's basically all black people and they are all slated to whine about whitey.

It's fucking insane.

Is this possible to meme into reality

As a matter of national security this would not be permitted, but cops can develop "blue flu" where they are "sick" and work extra inefficently.

>Philly PD feigns incompetence at the DNC
>BLM dindus and Bernouts break into the convention building and storm the event on national TV
>A few dozen chimps get shot
>Bernouts set themselves on fire by accident
>Hillary screams at Ill Bill for failing her on stage
>Trump watches from above in his personal jet

Trayvon Martin's mother is a speaker, including some other BLM shitheads.

Also an illegal immigrant will be speaking.

holy shit

expect this to get MAJOR coverage by all conservative media outlets tomorrow. I guarantee Trump himself is going to tweet about this.

It's a swing state, no less. It's gonna be silent on CNN, MSNBC, etc...

Hopefully the police boycott the DNC and black lives matter take over the mic

>if that is possible.
2016 is truly a beautiful year.

I think it's our civic duty that the scotus has ruled and under the 14th amendment police officers are legally not required to protect anybody. They are can go home if they felt like it

>every speech will be dedicated to Saint Sterling and Philando Christ
>every speech will bring up the Gorillabusters

>Cops go home as they rightfully should
>Dindus steal the mic from Hillary in a Bernie cucking style chimpout
>Trump runs unopposed
It's all coming together

This is the perfect opportunity for law enforcement to stand down, and let the feral niggers rip Hillary to pieces.