it's not very interesting

rate me

and add me on discord

cara delaverga#1647

please, be my friend

>not saging
what did he average by this

any oogielove man in?

Who it was who first represented the Graces naked, whether in sculpture or in painting, I could not discover. During the earlier period, certainly, sculptors and painters alike represented them draped. At Smyrna, for instance, in the sanctuary of the Nemeses, above the images have been dedicated Graces of gold, the work of Bupalus; and in the Music Hall in the same city there is a portrait of a Grace, painted by Apelles. At Pergamus likewise, in the chamber of Attalus, are other images of Graces made by Bupalus; and near what is called the Pythium there is a portrait of Graces, painted by Pythagoras the Parian. Socrates too, son of Sophroniscus, made images of Graces for the Athenians, which are before the entrance to the Acropolis. Also, Socrates was known to have destroyed his own work as he progressed deeper into his life of philosophy and search of the conscious due to his iconoclastic attitude towards art and the like. All these are alike draped; but later artists, I do not know the reason, have changed the way of portraying them. Certainly to-day sculptors and painters represent Graces naked.

wish conservatives in 2017 were more interested in the white race than trannies and muslims

autism

Autocorrect is not your friend ,phoneposter

more of a gullah gullah island lad

race is a myth

DIRT NAP

agreed

What the fuck is your problem?

r8 my virtual wife

I ironically dress like that

good things arabs have made:
>hummus
>nasheeds

fry the rice, pay the price

Autocorrect is not your friend, phoneposter

tell me something about you that no one knows

>palemoon
>paint.net
hello fellow patrician

i jerk off to shemales

How did you get your scripts working?

I can't use 4chanx or extra flags

I'm a little bit naive

i post on Sup Forums

I sometimes say "we" and "our" when I mean "I" and "my" when thinking, and it's starting to bother me

I fully believe individual freedoms are a farce

I'm on 52.5 ESR, not quantum. only webms are broken for me so far

dirt nap

Just my wife and her bull.

Glad we have such a great relationship

kys bitch

Why don't more Americans take pride in their American ancestry? I've had two US senators, a secretary of state, a supreme court justice, and a Governor of Virginia in my family. My grandfather owned a huge share in Texaco and my grandmother's family owned nearly half of the state of Virginia at one point as well as having their historical plantation home turned into a historical landmark. That's way cooler than ties to some poor 1/16th Italian Immigrant from some obscure town in Sicily.

this

this shit is why I hate white women

That's actually kinda cute despite both of them being paid whores.

probably because most of them don't have family that have ever amounted to anything of note

Oklahoma where are you

>ywn move work for palememe and get relocated to utrecht

>american ancestry

What's a better word? Genealogy? Family tree?

OKLAHOMAAAAAA

Cara

i.4cdn.org/gif/1511109154883.webm

?que? fuck chu say to me gringo

stop glorifying politicians
politicians should be made into an untouchable caste

shant

words i understood
>allahu ackbar
>jihad

Wanna go to sleep but I can't stop shitposting

neat

found this footage of cara with his gf

LOL

my history teachers great grand something used to own DC
my ancestors was kangs and dooks in great britain uite recently, as well as scythians, jutes, saxons, speardanes etc. before

Cara is fatter

i am 1.334/23 cherokee and 1/1209 plains indian

his ex is a 8/10

why are asian gfs so hard to come by

do you live in manitoba

>american students

not expanding this thumbnail

>this shit is why I hate white women
i.4cdn.org/gif/1511081321094.webm

is this how we fix degeneracy in the west? do we just barge into the rooms of cheating whore while they're fucking other guys and post it on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=xn6hhrX34Pw

>thought the other guys were holding him back
>they all start beating on him in turn
jesus christ

>funeral potatoes

got a blowjob from some girl from washington lmaoo

dead general

youre right
need more webms

Quite enjoy looking at women.

business idea:
make a different hole for cum to come out of that can be plugged and unplugged

is your name Chadwick?

How's your sunday night going, /cum/?

I like touching women

ASMR girls are cute, too bad I can't stand to listen to that stuff without feeling embarrassed

>I like touching women

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It's me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you'd see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say "Yup, that's me". I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it's almost like we're identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

this is my favourite webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511005985570.webm

wowowow

nerd

There is a dog barking outside that I have never heard before

run. get some supplies and drive out of town. now. book a hotel.

FUCK OFF GREEK

varg yourself before you blarg yourself

good post

>ASMR girls are cute
yeah
used to listen to them to get to sleep at night

this is hte cutest anime intro ever

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo0kIbLuqxU

blocked in my country

*unzips dick*

firefox update broke my scripts