A Premier League football team is engulfed in conflict after two players were bulled over claims they are sharing a gay...

>A Premier League football team is engulfed in conflict after two players were bulled over claims they are sharing a gay relationship.

>The players say they are victims of homophobic gossip by other teammates. Posters are understood to have been put up around the training grounds, poking fun at the two players. The posters show one star celebrating a goal with the name of a team-mate emblazoned across his chest.

>It says the teammate 'owns' the star in the picture and adds for kisses. Underneath the photo are two red hearts with an arrow piercing them, captioned: 'I'm so glad we're together.'

>It is unknown who created the posters but feelings of resentment are said to have worsened within the squad.

>'The vast majority of the lads are totally supportive, but one African player has properly kicked off and is making it plain he's against gay relationships,' a source told The Sun. 'The management know, but simply can't control it. So some of the senior players have stepped in to squash it once and for all.

>'It's a total mess and an outrage that in 2018 this issue can divide a Premier League club.' An African-born player is understood to have told teammates he objected to two men have a sexual relationship 'on religious grounds'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5456707/Footballers-bullied-claims-gay-relationship.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42925532
topislamic.com/muslim-football-players-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay thread

Hope it's Arse

> Niggers causing trouble

Shocking

who are the players?

Smalling and Shaw

Bailly is the african

Liverpool
Lallana and Hendo

Not worth naming them unless you want to get sued into oblivion

Mane

This.
>Liverpool

One thing I don't get about liberals love of blacks - black people are the most racist and bigoted people I've ever met. They absolutely hate gays. Yet liberals want everyone to be a genderfluid other being. And they love babying blacks.

Nah Bailly is a liberal

Could be Spurms too because of

>Wanyama

Could it be Brighton?

It said players, not fans

Don't burger niggers have a large amount of gays in comparison to their % of the population lmao?

based BLACK man

>The S*n

Same here with Muslims.

We hate faggots for a good reason! It's because they always use Black people to push gay agendas. ex. Michael Sam, Moonlight, that gay nigga from the NBA, Tyler Perry, Ru Paul and so on

I bet you the first openly gay player in the Prem will be Black. The gay community likes to feminize the most masculine men on the planet (Black men) as a way to normalize their degeneracy. Imagine if a big ass nigga like Pogba or Lukaku sucked dicks? All of a sudden it's harder to "perceive" gay men as weak. Meanwhile if someone told you a white player like Giroud or Bellerin was gay you wouldn't be as surprised.

I doubt it's Liverpool because their team spirit seems to be much better this season (and even better since we sold blooter man to Barcelona). Based Mané and Salah are devout Muslims so they'd be the "bigots."

who says it has to be one of the top teams lmao? what if its Bakary Sako at Crystal Shitterton

didn't the West Ham owners make a comment recently about African players causing problems?

they only have 1 African born player & it's Kouyaté

Not the owners, but the head of recruitment: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42925532

good, we dont need gay players

>bulled over claims they are sharing a gay relationship.
>gays
>Bulled
I thought they liked that.

>monotheists

>we

>british freedom

>he objected to two men have a sexual relationship 'on religious grounds'

They fucked in a church?

>The vast majority of the lads are totally supportive, but one African player has properly kicked off and is making it plain he's against gay relationships

"DEY EAT DA POO POO!"

it'll be fucking west ham.
its no surprise that bloke said he didn't want to sign anymore africans because they were too disruptive

The nigger is free to move back to Africa if he got a problem

For me it's yaya

Homophobia and bigotry in general are symptoms of ignorance. By increasing access to quality education, black people and other minorities will become more tolerant.

Heil hitler, bitch.

I hope the club disposes of all three of them

i was talking about soccer in general, not necessarily this team
NO team needs them

>he thinks it's that easy
sides annihilated

this is why my boyfriend is still in the closet, his family thinks we’re just buddies

>low IQ chimp
>most masculine

so we have a team in the world's top soccer league, and on this team two men are homo boyfriends? and the only person with any sense is an african?

this is all far beyond repair. good for the african for staying true to his beliefs. one day he can leave homo island and return to his people with his head held high, never having bowed to the homo english sodomites.

>homophobia
no one is scared of homos. they just don't want them near their children.

Underrated

yes but this is the place you can name them,
come on do it faggots

It's Dier and Alli (and Wanyama)

I'll actually kill myself if it's Lallana and Henderson and Mane is the voice of reason

why is it that conservative americans haven't realized that black americans are our natural allies? you just fucking treat them with respect and act like a man and even the hardest "thug" will actually be your ally.
yes, black people vote democrat, but that's just because democrats literally give them free shit. but free shit isn't respect.

Victor is surely too much of a sweetheart to abuse others regardless of his views on homosexuals.

>one star celebrating a goal with the name of a team-mate emblazoned across his ches
Surely there's a picture of this online somewhere? I can't think who it would have been.

conflicting worlds

Imagine spending precious time trying to find your Original Source shower gel only to see Eric stuffing it up Dele's ally. You'd be furious too.

No, they just have an irrational hatred of them.

Alli and Dier of course.

LBJ said he'd "have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years" and he seems to have succeeded. They're incredibly stupid en masse and very set in their ways once acquired. Plus, conservatives just don't want to give free shit to such leeches.

Yeah because the rest were forced out

No, it's perfectly rational you ignorant imbecile.

Being gay is like having a scat fetish. If both people consent and it turns them on then they're free to do what they like. But it's still degenerate.

nice

Inb4 the African is Muslim and everyone gets accused of being an islamophobe for not letting him have his stance

creasing

>scat fetish
>degenerate

What about the white liberals.

>scat fetish
>not degenerate

>>>/poo/

Funnily enough issues of this kind can open people's eyes about how dangerous and cancerous can be thirdworlders in our advanced societies.
What is waaaay beyond me is why on earth feminist lesbians defend these black chimps over considerate white males like myself.
I'd happily send all niggers and feminazi lesbionics to Africa. Yes, I can dream on...
>inb4 flag

proofs?

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Geoff Cameron + Shaqiri and Diouf

It's definitely west ham

this semen slurping sport was never for me

most white liberals are unironically political amateurs who are going with the flow

but part of my family came from the 3rd world (Campania 120 years ago) and some members have risen to positions of leadership (some even changed our surname to escape anti-Italian bigotry). am i dangerous and cancerous?

>campania
>italy
>3rd world
no matter how poor, Italy was never 3rd world

So ironically all republicans are political experts?

All this gossip and the only one man enough to say it to their faces is a based black man.

I don't think it's Liverpool. There's two Muslims who would hate gays on that team (Mane and Salah) so the numbers don't line up.

Justin Fashanu was openly gay as a player and was eventually hounded to suicide. His own brother (who I think was also a player) disowned him too. He was the first million pound player and was black.

I dunno man Egyptians seem pretty laid back for Muslims. The first ones I've met were anyway. Plus salah seems like too much of a benign nice guy

The overriding thing is their hate of white people.

not political experts. they just have values and standards that do not change with every new opinion poll (i.e. dem leadership on every social issue)
most liberals i know are terribly uninformed and don't take the time to think through issues for themselves, they just repeat the most popular viewpoint.

>you now remember harchester united legend frank stone

You must have only met the Christian Egyptians

You talk like all muslims hate gays. Maybe in ur cunt fundamentalist country.

Hating homosexuals on religious grounds is irrational.

and ireland during the famine was not 3rd world either? idiot.

*what they're told is the most popular viewpoint

>all conservatives are republicans
>all republicans are conservative
Left leaning views are pushed by the media since more than 15 years now.
You'd have to be very unaware of your surroundings to not notice that.
It was the other way a few decades ago: Conservative values were instilled into children because it just was that way back in that time.
Wouldn't surprise me if Salah and Mane are actually the nicest people in the team, so no.

Jesus Christ

>homophiles

no it's rational.

the religion says sodomy is a sin, so the rational thing is to follow that.

if you want to say the religion is irrational, then that's another story which you can entertain yourself with.

precisely

You don't know what the words "First/Second/Third World" mean, do you?

it once was West/E. Europe/Unaligned but we use it as a shorthand these days.

No but they throw them off (a kind of) church.

Let's make it clear: BLACKS are the problem.
You, as an south italian, have some moor blood in you, but are still a human being and therefore can fit in any society.

Asians from Asian shitholes? They have a hard work culture, they are family focused. They don't create trouble. They lack style, and are far behind when it comes to certain things. But hey, it is normal, in Europe we are the most advanced. Not in vain we have had all social revolutions that made the world the way it is these days.

Southamericans are lazy and troublesome to some degree, yes. However, the ones that make it to Europe are usually good workers and don't create so much trouble. They are quite ignorant, and what is even wrost: ultracatolic.

Moors/arabs: dirty, disgusting fucks, ignorant and much behind in most social matters. Depending on countries or different etnicities they are closer to whites or niggers. On the line, really. Imo most should be kicked from Europe, castrated even.

Blacks: poor/nonexistent work culture. Vicious behaviour, violent, crime orientated, utterly ignorant on basic rules within a human society. I don't believe we are the same species. They are inferior, and they should not have the same rights as humans. Should NEVER breed with people. It is okay that they play football or do sports, but it doesn't make them human. DON'T FORGET.

topislamic.com/muslim-football-players-2018/

nah they were Muslim, or that's what they said to even though they drank when in England. but I think it's the secular nature that breeds that they fucking the Muslim brotherhood and look at nasser like a god

They are disruptive in general, it could could be any of them.

>thread full of seething shitposting Sup Forumsacks stays up for hours
>get banned for announcing a sage
hmmm

Im shda said right. Just answer my question mate. Your history lesson is irrelevant and maybe even ethnocentric but thanks.

Lel