Amazon Prime Video

I have Amazon Prime and it comes free with the Prime Video catalogue. Anything good recommendations to watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

instantwatcher.com/a
justwatch.com/us
deadline.com/2017/04/patriot-renewed-season-2-amazon-1202071391/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Batman TAS

If you like sci-fi, you gotta see Fallen Skies.

The Sopranos.

Bosch. Cool modern detective, in LA

instantwatcher.com/a

Generation Kill you fuckin POG

This will change the way I search for kino forever

Curb Your Enthusiasm

**Unsolved Mysteries**

only the Stack eps, obviously

It beats the shit out of Amazon's interface and search.

>Hot Wax Zombies on Wheels

I'm mildly intrigued.

That is actually a good recommendation.

Is that really on there?!

this was the worst crime show I've ever seen

Bosch is kino. I usually hate police procedurals but Bosch is the man.

Plus his house is fucking insane

Yes. I've been binging it too.

Bosch is one of the few Amazon Originals I actually like.

>it's true

You've got to watch the patriot
Its amazing

Goddamn it, you fucking assholes. I've been spamming about Unsolved Mysteries for about two weeks. Only four seasons up now, but more to come. Reminds me of being a kid again.

I got something even better and it looks great.
justwatch.com/us

Catfish

The older HBO catalog, if any of the shows interest you. The originals and most of the other programs are fucking garbage, just like Netflix.

>be amazon
>add american history x
>remove it one day later

Elvis vs Nixon was pretty good
Red Oaks
Twilight Zone
The Americans
Sneaky Pete
Black Mirror

Most people seem to really like Catastrophe, but I absolutely hate this show with a passion.

I love it. Its not for everyone though.
Under the radar comedykino in my opinion though.

I hate the guy's smug face while he's delivering the lines he wrote that he thinks are hilarious. The whole thing's way too vulgar for me. The characters I just find appalling, and I hate watching them. I watched both seasons because it's so acclaimed and I thought maybe it would grow on me. It didn't. I don't think I'll bother with season three.

The first season of Banshee is pretty good.

Justified

Just do a complete rewatch of X-Files.

Gleason. Best movie on there and also the hardest movie to watch. Too many feels.

Fucking this. Patriot is the best show to come out of any of the streaming mediums by far. Quick rundown below.

>Main character is a burned out CIA agent who gets talked into one more mission by his father
>His father is a high level CIA guy played by Terry O'quinn
>The mission doesn't go as planned and plot ensues
It has an amazing supporting cast and the writing quality and characters are great everyone gets fleshed out pretty much, but the real winner is the tone of the show, think in bruges but not a circle jerk or fargo season 1. really top notch stuff. Probably gonna get canned by amazon since it didn't perform too well but it's well worth a watch. some QT's in it too.

I feel bad I didn't watch it. Sorry your show will be canceled. I probably won't watch it now though.

the pilot for oasis looks promising

Hey, somebody else that's watched Patriot. There was a thread a week or two ago around a similar time, was it you?

Anyway, one of my favourite scenes from that show is when John's wife meets John's "best friend" at work (the piss guy). When she says, "He sent me a song about you. Well, not about you, it was about how he wants to commit suicide. But he mentions you." fucking floored me.

It's a touchy subject for me so anytime it's mentioned it can sort of mess with me, but his wife was so loving and understanding. I don't know. Her care for him, the fact she wasn't written as a typical "bitchy wife causes drama", despite it being a, basically, dark comedy, it had a lot of really touching moments.

I probably did make that thread, I have made a few and they usually just die. Yeah all the characters were so great in this, and they even managed to have the police woman character who in the current year should be written as a total cunt instead be written as endearing and respectable. this show had an insane amount of emotional moments.

When she tries to get the rest of the women in the department to work with her and none of them want to look through trash. fucking kek.

Also, Bobby Elvis from Sons of Anarchy's character was great.

>tfw trying to sell a kayak with a hole in it

>"Rochambeau?"

MAN, that fucking rock-paper-scissors scene Police Woman and John have, all one-shot, with dialogue, continually playing. This series is so underrated.

Really hope it isn't canceled.

Oh shit, I hadn't checked in awhile. It actually did get renewed.
deadline.com/2017/04/patriot-renewed-season-2-amazon-1202071391/
ALL MY SHILLING PAID OFF, BOYS. LOOKS LIKE DEPRESSED SPY KINO IS BACK ON THE MENU.

H Y P E
Y
P
E

>Can you show me that section of the boat that your hand is covering?
I still wanna know how they filmed that. were they both looking at screens telling them what move to make next?

Thank you for your shilling. I never would have watched the show if it weren't for a few threads I read here a couple weeks ago.

Great fucking show. Nails depression. Funny as fuck.
>Hello, my name is Eugene Chow!
>Big step back, Steven.

Not sure if you've seen the movie Hunger with Michael Fassbender, but there's this long dialogue-heavy scene with no cuts. The guys lived together to perfect it.

Part of me wants to believe John/Woman did something similar. Tireless rehearsals and execution. That is my head-canon.

When he's carrying the bag with the body and sets it down, and that kid starts poking around it. The guy in the bag sticks his hand out, and John smoothly pushes it back in, slips the guy's watch off, and hands it to the kid to fuck off. Moments like those made the show for me.

>erases name off his board so he goes around calling himself something different
>puts his name back when the nurse comes around

Jesus fucking Christ. He's like MacGyver.

About to start watching Patriot now. Thanks anons

that whole bodybag episode was insane, I don't even know how that guy was still alive after take the full impact of all those stair falls
Honestly he is an amazing spy with the worst Support and intel team ever.
>yfw he never got that chair for his room

Goliath

Your welcome, Enjoy your Kino, lad. You have what it takes to be a mcmillan man.

Justified if it's still on there.

>mfw

The whole bit where he actually puts the guy in the bag on the airport elevator. was yet another scene that excited the shit out of me.

How does something with such a forlorn atmosphere, which, in my opinion perfectly captured the type of apathy common of depression, also make me laugh, feel paranoid and tense, and also impress me?

I tried Goliath and could not get into it at all. I adore Billy Bob, too, but even he couldn't save that show for me.

Maybe I'll try to watch it again when I'm not recovering from week-long partying after midterms.

They were really good at finding a balance to all those elements, and shockingly there was only maybe 1 or 2 times in the whole season where I felt it might have gotten a bit circle jerky(like in bruges) and they didn't last longer than a couple minutes. the consistency they were able to pull off with this type of concept was amazing.

By the way, did you notice the part where his boss at Mcmillan said he used to work for the Pentagon? do you think he is one of the reasons the mission went so wrong? ex-CIA trying to cause WW3 perhaps?

Just finished first episode of Patriot. Tone reminds me of Baskets a bit, pretty good so far.

>paying for media

Into the badlands

>searching for something new to watch
>feel slightly hyped reading your posts
>check IMDB
>Comedy

fuck you, asshole.

WHAT

LOL watching Patriot and I recognize the bar that Bobby Elvis and John meet in in Amsterdam, but it's a bar called ITP in Ukrainian Village, Chicago

prime video is utter fucking trash and kikery to the max. Even Shitflix and Hulu and whatever else is out there beats it.
it's only good for cock suckers who like to watch shitty third grade series.

its not on prime you lying piece of shit

BTAS is always up on prime video

If ever there were an image that could convince me to NEVER watch a thing, this is it.

batman the brave and the bold yes, but fuck off with this 2008 animation shit

batman TAS is only on amazon video but not on prime, in my country