youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-global-warming.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
youtube.com/watch?v=cv-nl8S6IOw
salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
books.google.com/books?id=-5WyPfynlwMC&pg=PA530&lpg=PA530&ots=SrfDU-hpNl&dq=1927 german prostitution reform&output=html_text&hl=en
skepticalscience.com/graphics.php?g=46
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He let it happen.

He would LOVE it because he is a SCIENCE LOVING LIBERAL who is burning in HELL for trying to sway people from the STRAIGHT AND NARROW path

PRAISE JESUS
FUCK SCIENCE

The culture went nuts so fast. I think most men from the 70's would be disturbed about the contents of this show.

Bill needs to do an episode about how the Earth is flat or he is being Islamophobic.

Sagan was Jewish though so I can't help but feel he would have been proud of this show.

He'd love it.

>Sagan was also a vocal advocate of the controversial notion of testosterone poisoning, arguing in 1992 that human males could become gripped by an "unusually severe [case of] testosterone poisoning" and this could compel them to become genocidal.[80] In his review of Moondance magazine writer Daniela Gioseffi's 1990 book Women on War, he argues that females are the only half of humanity "untainted by testosterone poisoning".[81] One chapter of his 1993 book, Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors is dedicated to testosterone and its alleged poisonous effects.[

>According to Sagan, they were Reform Jews, the most liberal of North American Judaism's four main groups.

He'd probably ask them to cite the sources on their gender claims, then he'd forget about it and get high as fuck while looking for young black men to "tutor"

forum.tfes.org/index.php?topic=4805.0

Memri TV is LITERALLY Israeli propaganda.

Non-meme answer, he would be open to it and interested in, try to understand it, and probably come to a conclusion that its heart may be in the right place but it's ultimately tainted by too much bullshit.

Not even referring specifically to this show, just the current state of popular science in modern culture. Regardless he would still commend it for at least attempting to get people into science, even if the science they're getting into is mostly fluff.

He would also probably be disappointed ultimately knowing that this is the successor to his life's work.

Carl Sagan was another political (((scientist))) who made up a bunch of stuff about nuclear winter to push the anti-nuclear proliferation agenda and other used other scare tactics.
His biggest apprentice is Neil Negrasse Tyson, which is another scientist political hack.
Carl would be proud of Billy, to be honest.

He would kill himself.

HE'S NOT A SCIENCE GUY. HE'S A FUCKING ENGINEER. HE'S BETTER AT SUCKING COCKS THAN EXPLAINING SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES. TAKING SCIENCE LESSONS FROM THIS FAG IS LIKE GETTING WORKOUT TIPS FROM A MASSAGE THERAPIST.
ALSO MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN.

>this is the successor to his life's work.
Wouldn't that more accurately be Neil DeGrasse Tyson?

>hell

that's new testament bullshit retard

He also pushed the SETI religious cult whose main mantra is the drake equation, which is no more scientific than astrology, so the government would waste millions on alien researches and to pump up his novels.

I just mean pop science as a whole, Black Science Man contributes a lot of the same kind of "Science!" rhetoric that Bill Nye does, where their work only gets people interested in fantastic facts and pictures of galaxies without ever pulling the audience into the harder details of science. Sagan's work had a lot more substance to it, mixed in with the fun stuff.

Wasn't Black Science Man caught plagiarizing?

I don't know how young you are, but nuclear winter was hardly a made up thing. It was definitely an reasonable prediction given climate models at the time. Even today, nuclear winter is a very real threat in the event of large scale nuclear war. He didn't make anything up at all, his numbers were just a little off.

It's still not entirely clear to me whether this show is directed toward children or infantile adults gripped by nostalgia.

Well, there you have it.

>prediction made without any real data
>science
I guess you also think climate change is settled science.

It's a tool for liberal millennials to indoctrinate children with.

WTF Im a woman (male) now

youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

new testament is canon

It's meant for adults. However, the content has to be juvenile, otherwise it would be too complicated for people who form their worldviews based on the preaching of an actor they watched in the seventh grade.

canon is a social construct

>Remember Bill Nye was just a fun video series to teach elementary science
>Suddenly Netflix series talking about being all REAL Science
>Celebrity guests, breakdancing, the gender spectrum, and global warming

I mean what's the big fucking deal with this show?

It's pop science to get people interested and listening just like the Cosmos reboot was. You know you can take things at face value right Sup Forums?

it wasn't without real data, it was just less than today. It's not even like he was all that wrong to begin with, both the US and the soviet union/russia today had and still have the power to destroy civilization 50x (10 times that during the cold war) over conservatively.
As for climate change being a settled science, it is as far as humans being able to significantly affect it. The only thing in question is time frame.

Really? What's the latest percentages of man made climate change and how were they calculated?

>and the science says we're all on a spectrum

No, no it does not. Unless he meant the autism spectrum, which these people seem to be on.

>Show is about "saving the world"
>First episode is about fucking gender identity

Putting aside the blatant politics of that topic, how can the claim that that issue is remotely as important as climate change? Fuck, at least be internally consistent.

>it's a "Bill Nye claims cuckoldry is common in nature" episode

Guys, if we don't pay Carbon Taxes we're gonna cause another Ice Age like those shitlord fossile fuel burning cavemen

*burps directly into Richard's asshole*
*BUUUURP*

It's a hot topic nowadays and is an easy way to get people watching. All about the viewer numbers m8.

Sounds like you're just looking for something to get pissy about.

Well Bill is a cuck and that's technically nature

>dude who cares if we're promoting mentall illness as (((science))) it's all about the numbers goy!

What the fuck are you talking about? First episode is about climate change.

Climate change? You mean Global Warming? Have you prayed to the prophet Al Gore today?

>dude I'm doing so much to debate this issue on an echo chamber korean fly fishing forum

Why don't you have your own Netflix show?

Climate Change is only a new concept to Commiefornians, the rest of us know what Seasons are

Because I'm not a kike like Nye or Schumer

I don't get it, why even whine about it if you haven't watched it?

Watched about 2 minutes and the audience was too annoying for me to continue. If the show "isn't for children" the audience didn't get the message.

>literally a show aimed at manchildren

>telling people that pumping yourself full of hormones an cutting off your cock is normal
>LOL ITS JUST POP SCIENCE GUYS XDXDXD

>whine

1. I don't pay for the Netflix jew
2. I'm making fun of libshits cult like obsession with Global Warming and their worship of the prophet Al Gore

>1. I don't pay for the Netflix jew
And yet here you are, drumming up talk about it.

This proves that people will literally say/do anything for the right money.

All of the information you need is right here.
skepticalscience.com/empirical-evidence-for-global-warming.htm
This is empirical evidence obtained with spectroscopic instruments.

I'm shitposting f@m, why are you so triggered? Gonna melt snowflake? Wtf I love Global Warming now *prays to Al Gore*

I think shitposting is against the rules.

You could start a youtube channel with your views? Provide evidence and reinforce your position.

Or you could be low energy.

>(((empirical)))
>(((evidence)))
>(((spectroscopic)))

Why don't you empirically tell me with your spectroscopic evidence how the biggest changes in climate, the Sahara and Antarctica, happened thousands of years before conspiracies of green house gases?

Why do you assume bill is bought instead of just a fucktard whose pseudointellectual fans have rubbed off on him?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>youtube.com/watch?v=a2exu65Jekc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

this is the problem with right-wing nuts. If the problem can't be boiled down to a single number that every low-iq person can understand, then it must be wrong. In some ways you could say that 100% of warming since 1950 is anthropogenic since some models predict cooling since then assuming only natural forces. But it doesn't work that way. there is lot of uncertainty in climate modeling so there is naturally many models each taking into account the possible variations of the uncertain parameters and they obviously make different prediction. It is also not a straight warming effect, it could be the case that global temperature has been the same for the past millenia(obviously it hasn't) but if natural forces would have driver the temperature down, then a warming effect has taken place. Or it could be that certain feedback effects are stabilizing the temperature for now but won't last forever i.e. ice caps melting. Statistical analysis is clear though, human GHG emissions are directly correlated to warming and has been measured in various studies at 95% confidence intervals and higher. Here's one question for you, name a single model that predicted the current climate trend since 1900 that used only natural forcing variables.

So is fucking your whore mothers gaping fartbox, but that doesn't stop me :^)

Perhaps, but jewtube demontizes anything that goes against mainstream narrative like (((Global Warming)))

you really suck at reverse-shilling, you faggot

>evidence is now a jewish word
wew lad

what does ANY of this have to do with science?

old testament is jew propaganda.

No one is arguing that the climate didn't change before humans stated fucking it up.

>Why do you assume bill is bought instead of just a fucktard whose pseudointellectual fans have rubbed off on him?

> no percentage of man made climate change
> no methodology other than CO2 measurements

>Here's one question for you, name a single model that predicted the current climate trend since 1900
oh have (((climate scientists))) finally made some of those?

>He literally had a fuck white people segment

are we past peak weimar? our economy is better,and we don't have to deal with malthusian cosmopolitanism like they did, but I keep wondering how much further progs will push it

Oy vey the goyim know

>climate changes drastically before humans
>we should take this as evidence that humans are totally in control of the planet & Global Warming is real and not that the Earth is in a constant state of Warming and Cooling completely out of our control

>engineer
>trying to justify all this sexual fluidity bullshit
This makes sense 100%, there is literally nothing confusing going on here.

Implying I shouldn't care more about cow farts than CO2 if I want to help with greenhouse gassing

> this is the problem with left wing retards, scientific illiteracy

Hopefully you find the energy to do something with your life man

>before humans stated fucking it up.

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

>You're part of a generation perpetually obsessed with their own adolescence

God, this is so embarrassing. In 10 - 20 years will people in their 30's be going to The Wiggles concerts

I guess I could shill myself out like Bill Nye le Bazinga guy and change my last name to Goldstein. That could always work

>white icecream is the evil stupid intolerant one
>brown and black icecreams are the highly intelligent and progressive ones

hmmm...

Damn, I can't imagine getting rekt this hard. When will Climate Conspiracist learn??

Cunt looks like a kiddy fiddler.

>we've reached a point where I agree with villainous, cartoon ice cream

>mfw liberals think rest of the world laughs at USA because of people like Trump or Alex Jones.

>mfw I'm Polish and all my mates plus my parents feel absolute 100% disgust to liberal cucks and the pseudo science bullshit propaganda about transgenders etc.

>mfw this is a Polish cabaret sketch with 7 million views in a country of 38 millions literally named "hair here and there".

youtube.com/watch?v=cv-nl8S6IOw

You Westerners are such fucking cucks it's unbelievable.

Man contributes an amount of CO2 to the atmosphere that is completely irrelevant compared to what the earth is releasing naturally, about 3%.

Also, what caused all the previous spikes in CO2 and temperatures pre-modern man?

Should we also ban precambrian fish? Dinosaurs? Early land mamals? Wooly mammoths? Cave men? etc. etc.

Brainwashed zombie. Learn to think critically.

>are we past peak weimar?
wikipedia talks about the weimar republic pretty glowingly though it does mention it was very liberal. have any specific examples of degeneracy that can help me understand the atmosphere better?

He would wonder what authority a guy with a bachelors degree in engineering has talking like he has a PhD in biology

Global warming is real science.

If the percentage is all that matters to you, all of the numbers are there and you are free to do the math.
As for the measurements, 29 billion tons of CO2 annually accounts for than one hundred times every volcano on earth put together, which are the next largest natural contributor. It can be concluded easily that human activity accounts for the rest.

I meant to just say "largest natural contributor".

Every day we stray further from God

salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

books.google.com/books?id=-5WyPfynlwMC&pg=PA530&lpg=PA530&ots=SrfDU-hpNl&dq=1927 german prostitution reform&output=html_text&hl=en

You can't create a reich without a weimar

To be honest personally I have very centrist opinions and even if human made global warming is a hoax there are 100 other reasons why I don't want to live in a polluted dirty ass city with toxins in rivers and ground and smog in air.

>Luigi Barzini, in his social memoir The Europeans, describes the saturnalian scene in the Tingel-Tangels or sleazy bordellos of sex-crazed Berlin in the 1920s

>I saw pimps offering anything to anybody: little boys, little girls, robust young men, libidinous women, animals. The story went the rounds that a male goose whose neck you cut at just the right ecstatic moment would give you the most delicious frisson of all—as it allowed you to enjoy sodomy, bestiality, homosexuality, necrophilia and sadism at one stroke. Gastronomy too, as one could eat the goose afterwards. [18]

>conveniently leaving out the rest of that sentence.
>avoiding the question.
at least be an entertaining troll.
it isn't one or the other. Heart disease killing more people than infections at hospitals doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about hospital sanitation. Guns killing more people than nuclear weapons doesn't mean we shouldn't worry about nuclear proliferation. It's an idiotic argument, even if cows DID produce more GHG emissions than humans. which they don't even come close to. A poorly fed cow is ballpark on par with the average car, so they're not even equal to our vehicle emissions.
The percentage of total emissions doesn't matter. If the earth naturally produces a certain amount but can naturally cycle it, then it is still our fault if the extra 3% pushes it past a tipping point. I'd hate to make a cliche comparison, but think of maxing on a bench and someone adding 10 pounds to it. It might only be around 3-5%, but it will cause failure.

Carbon Taxes isn't going to make the air or water cleaner. Not to mention the aerosol shit they spray in the air and the chemicals they put in the water, which is what people should actually be upset about..

>I don't want to live in a polluted dirty ass city with toxins in rivers and ground and smog in air
>implying anyone does
why don't you consider how you (and the populace) are being manipulated?

>>conveniently leaving out the rest of that sentence.
the rest of the sentence added additional restrictions, dummy. i was pointing out even without them what you were asking for doesn't exist

Oh right, Sup Forumstards don't like reading. Here's a graph.
Source can't be viewed online, but this page has a link to it: skepticalscience.com/graphics.php?g=46

>Carbon Taxes
Why are people so WILLING to be enslaved even further? It really blows my mind.