Number of obviously white people I counted: 87

Proportion of black people to white people in the picture: .427

Proportion of black people to white people in the US: .161

Probability of this happening if race has no effect on getting an internship:

Imagine the stench holy fuck specially in this heat

>buying one half of congress: 50 million USD
>buying the media: 20 billion USD
>watching the world descend into zionist hell: priceless

Never interrupt an opponent while making a mistake. They rejected meritocracy, which means they get less competent people.

I see an alarming like of blond haired people there.

#blondlivesmatter
#blondrightsmovement
#haircolorpaygap

Very underrated post user

I like the way you guys think

>selfie
>is a normal picture

smartphones killed vocabulary

I'm sure they all got there due to personal merits and not because of positive racism.

affirmative action at work

This guy gets it

I honestly feel kind of bad for the reps. I mean yeah, they made their grave now they lie in it and all, but still:
>get budget for 2 interns
>need the help interns provide, need the best interns possible
>slowly realize that you can't just take 2 smart, hard-working chinks or whites, you have to take a minimum of one black because #blacklivesmatter, even if your constituency is like 2% black

Actually no, meritocracy isn't a thing in politics.
PR and charisma are, if this gives them good PR and they have the right people on the few right positions then it's just as good, if not better, to virtue signal.

>No asians
>No indians
>No native americans
>2 (probably) latino mix
>1 arab muslim

Diversity.

Black skin stands out better.

since when has there been an established diversity quota where you must have a certain ethnic group on a team? Wtf libbies btfo

Is that why Hillary's PR team has been the resounding success it has been this year, you drunk Irish retard?

black people looking for gubmint jobs. what else is new?

Are you being ironic ?
I don't think we can judge Shillary's PR at this point considering the medias are so biased she could fart on stage and be acclaimed as the hero of the civilized world.

Her PR is godawful. An election against a candidate with a record unfavorability ratings should be a slam dunk.

>Black people want to work for non-white supremacists

STOP THE PRESSES

Whitey can keep the GOP

so do we blame the replublicans for planting some uncle toms or blacks who aren't republican and overwhelming vote democrat.

I dunno, if her objective was to pander to the black votes and the progressives looks to me like she was successful.

black people working for no pay in service of rich white men and women
>progress

Her objective is to win an election that should be a landslide. The fact that the polls are close at the moment is a huge failure for her and her staff.

Why should it be a landslide ? Hilary is a terrible candidate to begin with, so many skellies in her closet she could fill a graveyard.
If anything I consider the pools being slightly on her advantage to be a proof her PR is actually good.

I don't understand why the left is shilling so hard for blacks. They're only 13%, most can't or won't vote anyway.

I realize they're going after the white cuck vote but even by those standards this shit is getting out of hand, aren't other minorities getting sick of this bullshit ?

>Why should it be a landslide ?

Because she's a known quantity whereas the alternative is the madman.

Ask most educated, city dwelling, white collar faggot and they'll tell you she has experience and knows thr system better implying they want more of the same.

This vote, like many others, isn't going to be about candidates or even ideologies, it will be about people that want to preserve the status quo against those that want anything but that.

Reminds why I'm a Republican despite being a liberal on paper. I wonder how many of them secretly support cop killing, including the white people.