Where the Twin Towers really brought down on 9/11 by a group of Osama Bin Ladens followers? What do you think...

>Where the Twin Towers really brought down on 9/11 by a group of Osama Bin Ladens followers? What do you think, is it fact...or fiction?

If you thought 9/11 was caused by Muslims.... sorry you were just plane wrong. That was a flight of fancy thought up by our writers. The actual group behind the attacks were Jews

WTF, Is this show kino?

>So what do you think? Were 6 million Jews really exterminated by the Third Reich? Or was it all just the media having a gas?
>If you thought the systematic murder of 6 million Jews sounds too good to be true...you're right. It's just a story made up by our producers.
>It seems like every day new stories come out that defy belief. But if you can keep your feet on the ground and your head out of the clouds, you can start to see how the facts just don't add up. It seems like this little tale should have been...passed over.
>Thanks for watching Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. I'm Johannes Frakes.

This fucking thread is GOLD

What's wrong?

kek

kek

someone make a shoop

Literally watching TNG right now

Next week: Hollywood actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead communicates with a ghost while filming her latest movie. Does she have a haunted glass eye? Some say seeing is believing.

>see this thread in catalog
>it's over an hour and half old
>expecting some more golden posts
>only 1 reply

Fucking hell

Are you occupying a space where trust resides or are you sitting in a house of lies?

The puns always kill me.

Did aliens give Ronald Reagan secret knowlege about our countries future?

(((Producers)))

#BRINGBACKBEYONDBELEIF

>So did you take the bait and believe our story of a child prostitution ring run out of a Chuck E. Cheese by a shadowy cabal of liberal elites? Or did you think we were just pulling your tail? Sorry folks, this one's all too true.

So was Germany really stabbed in the back at the end of World War 1, or were we the only ones who pulled a Jewish trick? If you guessed that it was true... then you're absolutely right, it Shoah did happen. Germany really was stabbed in the back in 1918 when a failed coup by Jewish communists accelerated the collapse of the German Empire and surrender to the Allies on unfavorable terms.
>Well that's the end of My Struggle for tonight, thank you for watching Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction. I'm Johannes Frakes.

What did you make of the story about gay people fitting in with a normal society? Are they really only dicking around?
Is it a just a fringe minority making the rest look degenerate? Or are their claims too fabulous to be true?

If you guessed they were all dangerous, you were right. Our researchers found evidence that blaming a small percentage
for their terrible culture is the same subversion tactic that Muslims and jews use to invade and tear down foreign countries. The homos are going to have to be a little bit more... anal if they want to pull one over on us.

Thank you for watching. I'm your host, Jonathan Frakes.