All memes aside, Are Black people really that stupid ??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

but BLACK country rank 3rd though

I thought a requirement to being black was a rather large endowment of the phallus.

>Italy better than every nordic country
how will varg recover

not sure about varg, but some people unironically think like the following

>when italy is responsible for something good
100% lombards/nords/

>something which makes italy look bad
hurr arab blood terrone etc.

Japanese dick start from nipple

Take it from an American, in all of known recorded history (and sure some bias is totally possible) name 2 prominent South Saharan... anything. Just... try to cherrypick anything off the top of your head.

It's all so tiresome.

no

and ends... at nipple hair? you tiny dicks need to learn your place

I see now. You guys are called great Nippon as your dicks end at the nipple. Truly a magnificent race.

>Australitards
>Dumbtugal
lmao

N*rdicucks btfo

Yes

I am utterly and incomprehensibly retarded. I am barely capable of functioning within the boundaries of human behaviour. I continually play with my scrotum and flap my gentlefruit about as I search for higher meaning.

I salivate and try to contain my throbbing and rapidly inflating phallus as I see voluptuous women walk by. Sometimes I am incapable of understanding why people defecate inside while nature itself was mans toilet for several thousand decades

My IQ is a measly 82. How will I ever hope to operate a fork and spoon in this lifetime? How would I engage in monetary transactions with zero knowledge of basic arithmetic? How will I fap to opinionated youtubers who teach me how to think about society, race and politics? It was over before it even began.

Shaka Zulu
Mansa Musa
my BLACK ancestors :)

Does anyone believe these?

>acountry with 59 average IQ
>59

Do you even realize what 59 IQ means as a condition?

>mfw when all these correlate with education
>mfw when Iq test are meant to determine intelligence separately from education

Lack of education makes it harder for people to solve IQ-tests, because they can't really read.

>Hong Kong above South Korea, Japan and Taiwan
Something fishy...

Its the venerable IQ and the wealth of nations by Lynn/Flynn, who were so stupid they admitted to using the IQ results of spanish 10-14 yos as the national E. Guinea IQ

They also lacked statistical data, under their own criteria, for a whopping 108 countries so they did the intellectually brilliant thing of extrapolating from neighbouring nations

Meaning Germany and Argentina are held back by central and EE and Brazil respectively. I am not a clinical or academic psychologist or psychometrist but one should expect more from people who studied this their entire lives.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

The spanish kids in this case were mentally retarded by clinical definition, just to clarify

sounds alright to me

excellent post, I can relate

Axis are the smartest of all, we won

We are just few points behind Ireland with mindblowingly high GDP PPP.
Are Irish that stupid? I don't think so.