Will the Shield's finale ever be surpassed?

Will the Shield's finale ever be surpassed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmiFeNrggvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The shield was maybe good for the first few seasons
Afterwards it became is like a quagmire of shit and "technicalities"...

It does keep you hooked till the end though.

Nigga, most people will argue that the show got progressively better with each season. I'd say it went from good to fucking awesome starting with season 5, and by the finale in season 7, it was one of my favorite shows.

SFU and The Sopranos came very close, but in terms of a payoff to the major arc of the series, The Shield will NEVER be topped. Everything about it came full circle.

It was very good.

Jesus Christ, who starts these threads? Chiklis?

>Jesus Christ
Hi, Kurt.

Sup Chickie

Can I have both of your autographs?

>Can I have both of your autographs?

Fifty bucks, faggot

JUST ANOTHER DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>Latino piano playing
DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Did you mean "SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE?"

Never forget

>would you like a grenade with your sandwich?
>SHAAAAAANE

best final, no season drops off except maybe 4 a bit and best crew of guys ever put on tv

watch it now

Shane did nothing wrong

>SFU
What's that?

Six Feet Under.

NEWHART
E
W
H
A
R
T

youtube.com/watch?v=GmiFeNrggvE

>SUCK ON HER TITS A LITTLE

Oh yeah, been meaning to look into that.

It's good. Don't think of it as anything truly profound or earth-shattering. It's a surreal family drama that features a lot of death and conversations about it.

I hope Shawn Ryan gets the 4K Remaster done before the end of this year.

I don't understand why he couldn't get it done on the anniversary of Shield's premiere, like it was planned.

Shield is not exactly a show known for visual effects and stuff so it should be easy, set it on auto, start it and wait for it to finish, which shouldn't take THAT long with the computers companies worth billions of dollars can buy.

Most on-demand sites even dropped The Shield worldwide in anticipation of this release. WHY DO THIS SHAWN

That ending hit hard
>Shane kills family and self
>Ron gets arrested
>Vic stuck in a job he hates, never going to see his family again
>the flashback to the good times in the earlier seasons
..fuck

maybe

I was hoping to find this here

Chiklis should've gained just as much recognition for his role as Vic Mackey as Bryan Cranston did for Walter White. That confession scene in the last season is fucking GOAT.

They have?

No way. It was a fucken car accident after that lazy eye guy showed up.
The independent auditor season was probably the last good one.
I mainly watched the end to see what happens to fucken happens to Vic, Ronnie and especially Shane and his basic cunt wife

What Vic did to poor Ronnie is probably the biggest dick move in all of tv and film. And all for the sake of his stupid cunt wife who had already betrayed him. GG Vic.

Jewlu said it was expiring so I made sure to marathon all of it.

It's traaaaaash