youtube.com/watch?v=-8X5C_89ei4
youtube.com/watch?v=gx3S73InQ04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hands down, man down

explain further

toe is clearly on the line

Explain.

dude got shook

Harden pushed him, but foul wasn't called. Then he shot as he was stepping on the line (2 points), but it was called a 3 points.

Star players get away with literally anything.

God I hate that faggot

Pushed him into tripping on his own feet, showboated like he did something, and then took a 2 pointer
You’re right

a classic harden push-off. fuck the rockets

Literal scum.

This is why Westbrook is the goat.

Because the refs made a bad call, it means that the whole league is not profiting anymore? Fuck off

The NBA is in it's best state it has ever been and it's only going getting more popular in the future.

just because it's profitable doesn't mean it isn't rigged garbage. it barely resembles basketball at this point
>moving pick
>travel
>palm
>push off
>"Curry for 3! Wow what great play!"
it's a shell of itself, watch old 80s or bird/magic games to see actual basketball

Sports evolve, junior.

lmao this guy wants 1950s basketball with no contact and everyone (everyone is a manlet too) sucks at the fundamentals

if they codified new rules and enforced them consistently it'd be fine, but teams like the warriors or cavs get to play with loaded dice, so to speak.

>best state it has ever been
>WARRIORSWINLOL
pick one

Why do they let Harden get away with such obvious travel calls? He takes 3 steps every single time with that stepback.

>profit profit profit
>integrity of the sport is destroyed
god, bootlickers are the fucking worst

>Not wanting based black and white freakball

More disrespectful than Iverson over lue

Niggers on suicide watch

Oooga booga we can't score in a inefficient way anymore, sports dead

The exact moment the fashion died.

the nba died a long time ago. professional sports with a nigger majority is too involved in politics its fucking disgusting. Thats why college sports is far more fun to watch

too much peach, would have been perfect with the green/purple

He's literally black Manu Giniboli with a blind refs cheat code.

the shot was never attempted until after his foot was removed from the line. it was a 3

wow, he pushed him, how amazing

negroes and their stupid reactions

harden has been getting away with pushing off forever now, good thing nobody actually likes the rockets or harden.

He pushed my dude

I know the vast majority of nba fans are 17 but this is the way it's always been. This is why by the time you're 25 you stop watching the shit

didn't jordan win his last championship with a push off?

>all these haters ITT are SO FREAKING ASSMAD
It's delicious.

>28-7
>pretending this play mattered

80s 90s NBA was 10x more brutal than this soy league

That's not LeBron's draft day.

Agreed, I lived through it. That said, when the game flows with good shooting and good guard play, that's also pretty nice to watch.

>he hasn't been properly red pilled on Westbrook yet

Reminder that Kevin Durant literally passed a ball to himself and didn't get called for travel.

That's not the 2001–02 rule changes + the Malice at the Palace.

This was the punctuation mark, though.

>lmao this guy wants 1950s basketball with no contact
But NBA stars still draw fouls for phantom contact...and get away with taking 3-4 steps after they pick up their dribble...and can push-off without getting called.

i dont watch african american ball but isnt this a penalty to push someone?

This is the exact same thing he did to Ron Baker either last year or the year before. Knocking someone over that's off balance really couldn't be any easier, especially when they're a lanklet.

Only if the ref chooses to call a foul.

underrated

oh wow this sportsball game looks very fun

Kobe pushed off all the time too. OP is just a mad manlet.

What in that cap makes you think that happened?

Literally GOAT team is the same way. They used to give phantom calls to the lakers and celtics in the 80s all the time. It's a fucking miracle that pistons team won anything tbqh. League despised them.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8X5C_89ei4

>james harden?
>more like james brown

i could see myself wearing these shoes
in the back seat of a jeep wrangler with the top off
headed down to the galleria for some weekend shopping
drinking a nantucket nectar
listening to the latest amy grant banger
in the early 90s

Lil B's curse gonna hit hard this year.

You're acting like the 80s highlights you watch are exactly like the actual games.

>I'm a massive failure and the only sense of joy I feel is when I remember about the past.

Get a better life motherfucker.

t. 90's marketing man

>dubs wasted on all this mad
youtube.com/watch?v=gx3S73InQ04