Reminder that Sup Forums are the remnants of the MK Ultra program

Reminder that Sup Forums are the remnants of the MK Ultra program.

Shhhhh

>it's a user has delusions of grandeur that he is deep undercover agent psychotic episode

>it's a user doesn't know what the word agent means episode

I gave you a free bump and this is how you treat me?

Well I was hoping you'd type "agent" into google and realize it's not as complex and specific as you seem to think it is, but yeah I guess I'm an asshole.

I mean come on dude I'm a third generation memetic byproduct of dosing a bunch of random people with LSD and convincing them communism is Satan. What do you want from me?

Is this what the Bernie crowd is resorting to now?

"LOL BRO YOUR GRANDAD WAS FUCKED UP ON MILITARY GRADE PSYCHEDELICS, THATS WHY U THINK YOUR MONEY BELONGS 2 U AND NOT EVERY CRIMINAL IN FLINT"

>never taken hallucinogens
>somehow I'm a "product" of MemeKUltra

oh

really now

I don't think there's such a thing as military grade lysergic acid.

Yes, really.

I'll tell you the truth:

autism was created by Nazi Germany in the hopes of creating a super scientist

It's no coincidence that 98% of this board has autism and loves nationalism

Why do plumbers make the best vidya heros? Mario/Luigi saving the mushroom kingdom and Christopher stone saving USA, I should be a plumber and see if I can save canada from this cuck

Do you have a single source to back that up

It's all in the numbers, JC.

is autism airborne and highly contagious?

does it target specific marker genes in the ubermensch?

Apparently there's no such thing as a sense of humor where you're from, either.

Not an argument

I live in Ohio, so no. Or maybe?

Get out of here, Denton.

It's mutating...

What the fuck are you on about nigger? This doesn't even make fucking sense.

Not even joking, my family is fairly certain that grandpa was an unwilling MK Ultra test subject when he served in the military. He was a completely normal guy when he went in, then came back out wacky as hell, schizophrenic, paranoid delusional. We suspect it was either MKU or someone slipped a shit load of LSD into his food as a joke, and it just permanently fried his brain.

But great grampapa left after they lost WW1. How did the autism get to me?

Genetic

The test subjects escaped/were released when it was a failure; they found that people would be hyperfocused over anything rather than the selected desire for science. Some always would be focused on science, so it wasn't a complete failure and is arguably worth having it released into the general population, as the positives outweigh the overall negatives to society.

Personality traits for a predilection towards nationalism, control, safety, order and similar, were successfully programmed into the brain, and it's passed on to offspring.

Technically, it started before Nazi Germany; the research and tests started in the late 1800s in Germany

It's no coincidence that it was German doctors/psychiatrists that first reported on people with such

See: It started in the late 1800s

Nazi Germany helped with the mental retardation aspect of the "disorder", so the released variant post-WW2 is a little different

And I'm out.