Brit/pol/ - Mommy may edition

>NIGEL INTERVIEW AT RNC
c-span.org/video/?412958-1/nigel-farage-criticizes-president-obamas-intervention-brexit-campaign

>MAY CHANNELS THATCHER
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>CHIMP OUT IN LONDON - YES IT STARTED OVER A WATER FIGHT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-as-hyde-park-water-fight-turn/

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDSLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS FUCK OFF
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiMaOmDtaYI
youtube.com/watch?v=2kcJC1MFbwE
mobile.twitter.com/LaughWriter/status/755771640181555200/video/1
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11488942/Theresa-May-tells-Islamist-extremists-The-game-is-up.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-nation_conservatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you started this way too early

much better nigel interview than the one in op

f_acebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/992972494134325

What is this?

looks like a racist incident report thing

youtube.com/watch?v=qiMaOmDtaYI

Why can't those fucking pakis eat english food like spag bol or chiness?

I want to clean the cobwebs out of mummy mays womb with my cummies

>he wants to shag mummy may
>not fertile auntie leadsom

Those tits have reared some kids.

We did it lads, we're still alive.

I wouldn't be surprised if we Brits built giant thrusters to put us a bit further away from the sun during summer.

>humidity 87%

>national action haven't uploaded in a month
Where do I get my edgy LARPing from now, lads?

I think the Brexit vote caused us to drift slightly south, hopefully they've adjusted course successfully

ted cruz mentioned brexit tonight by the way

What did el rato said?

o shit im now a #cruzmissle

Check this 94% humidity lads

Why would we go closer to the continent?

3/10 banter

Any news on article 50 ?

he said something along the lines of people on both sides of the atlantic being fed up with the establishment

not until 2017

What happens at 100% humidity? We all start swimming?

fog usually

>(((the establishment)))
When can we finally name the Jew? Sick of this "elites", "powers that be", "bankers" shit.

Fucking hell. how does it feel

You feel really sticky as air touches your warm skin it condenses.

He didn't endorsed trump though also

Fucking hell.

Oh fuck me admiral Nelson, just let me get my fucking sexton out and... West South West it is then!

What is the current PM's policy on the loch ness monster?

THE BIG MERCHANT BANKS

I like how UK Parliament is all about the bantz

>how does it feel

my clothes are sticking to my body, its like im covered in drying jizz

You need a dehumidifier, kek. But who will bother buying them

Why don't Brits just turn on the AC?

against, as it might interfere with Trident.

We dont have AC in 90% of buildings, too much cost for the 1 week in a year its needed

We don't have it.

They only have a few weeks of use for it

Buy a fan and stick your pillow in the freezer.

She's a childless Jew cunt. You're an idiot.

my mum thinks i'm a nazi and she's suddenly divulged that her grand parents mighta been polish

I don't wanna be jewish guys, i hate kikes.

you know what to do

he's clearly talking about leadsom, you're the idiot stupid burger

Morning lads

Looks like today is another hot one

she's haram if she is anti-nessie, nessie is a national british treasure

>pillow in the freezer
You know this doesn't seem like a bad idea for everyday. Fuck warm pillows.

Had a look at getting one of those DNA heritage tests but they're £70, and I aint got £80 to waste on something that's probably not even worth the £90 I'd pay for it.

>spag bol
>chinese
>english food

eat faggots steve

stupid steve is stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=2kcJC1MFbwE

IDK why i'm fucking kekkin

Top fucking kek.

*tips lowest common denominator*

Fresh May bantz.

mobile.twitter.com/LaughWriter/status/755771640181555200/video/1

Not looking forward to being dragged away without trial as a domestic terrorist for broasing brit/pol/, lads, but this new thatcher is epic.

>she even does that deep voice thing maggie did

I really like her charisma when speaking

>Be Theresa May
>Try to show Jewish fangs to world
>Send £1.2bn nuclear sub HMS Autism to Gibraltaron on mission of intimidation
>Crashes
>Fail to intimidate Spain

Anglo parasites BTFO

i smell fuckin terrible and my taint is a swamp

Nice one Pablo, practising your brick laying skills yet?

>Theresa May will today tell radical Islamists that the "game is up" and that they were no longer tolerated in Britain as she sets out Tory plans for a crackdown on extremism.

>The Home Secretary is expected to say that a future Conservative government target Sharia law, change the rules on granting citizenship to ensure people embrace British values and introduce "banning orders" for extremist groups.

>Radicals will also be barred from working unsupervised with children amid fears that young people are being brainwashed, while staff at job centres will be required to identify vulnerable claimants who may become targets for radicalisation.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11488942/Theresa-May-tells-Islamist-extremists-The-game-is-up.html

just read it, honestly not a lot that aint lip service

still very cautious about May, she's impressed me so far but she also spoke a big game as home secretary but didn't actually seem to curb immigration at all
could it be all the puritanical authoritarian 1984 stuff was all coming from cameron?

Won't the stuff with children help cut down the Paki rape gang numbers?

just sounds like the usual guff that sounds good but isn't actually going to tackle anything
to fully stamp it out you'd have to do something like what the french are proposing, with actually monitoring mosques closely and imprisoning imams who go too far with the kill whitey rhetoric

I n the last 6 years Teresa May (as Home Secretary) and David Cameron already banned a fuckload of Mussie extremist groups and deported their leaders (when she could)

I have no doubt she will do it again, it they step out of line.

are you kidding?

>She will say that a "small but significant" number of people in Britain are trying to undermine the nation's values and create a "clash of civilisations".
>She will cite the Trojan Horse plot to take over state schools in Birmingham, corruption in Tower Hamlets in East London and the use of Sharia law being used to discriminate against women.
>She will also condemn hate preachers, the practice of gender segregation at some universities and the thousands of "honour" crimes committed every year.

meanwhile our cuck of a pm says "you can't call honour killings barbaric"

Find it hard to believe DRB checks didn't already bar radical muslims from working with children, not saying all this isn't sensible, just that these measures aren't exactly special.

has it been confirmed yet whether or not we're withdrawing from the ECHR? am I right in saying it's that which has prevented us from deporting violent criminals/fanatical kebab?

lel

>Find it hard to believe DRB checks didn't already bar radical muslims from working with childre

OMG, that would be sooooo rayciss.

This is what we need, all mosques monitored, immigration bans from syria/turkey/iraq/afghanistan/north africa. Fuck freedom of speech for those street sharia protestors, enough fucking around with Anjem Choudary, if he's not an MI5 grass put him in jail, if he is put everyone he preaches to in jail.

It doesn't matter that much any more.

That's why May seemed to change her mind after Brexit. The ECHR was topped by the European Court of Justice and that's where the problems were - after Brexit it goes back to the Britisg Supreme Court . . .we have control.

>read spain
>must be mexican

Childlike Anglo/Jew minds are so predictable. No, seriously... literally forecasted getting called mexican.
Why post an image of German/Scottish American Donald Trump? He's not one of you.

>Be Theresa May
>Label yourself a Benjamin Disraeli 'Liberal Conservative'
>Say Putin's Russia is biggest threat
>Have Jews and Cucks on 4Ch cheer

Oh, look... I'm trans-ethnic now. From mexican, to russia in the span of two replies.

topkek

May isn't too bad. Mostly good Cabinet picks and she shredded Corbychov yesterday (not like that's particularly hard). Still on the fence though.

She now has the option of bringing in a British Bill of Right and ignoring the European court of Human Rights which often blocked her deportations as HS.

Not a lawyer though, not sure how that legal frame work is going to go post-Brexit.

>wants to show his political support
>buys a hat

Americans
Not
Even
Once

I'd imagine we'd just keep basic EU regulations in name and amendments or new laws would become a spectate entity

The labour party's just an easy target right now, but she'll be alright

Don't add too much water as it want hold the level well, specially given that you'll be using large slabs for such a oarge engineering work, of course always make sure of your sand/concrete ratio.

Also, lifting, keep your back straight. Bad backs are a common issue with brick layers.

LBC is about to talk about that fag Milo.

flags welcome on brit/pol/
>Union Jack
>Trídhathach na hÉireann
>Southern Cross Flag

Flags up for review on brit/pol/
> Tatlong Bituin at Isang Araw

Flags which should fuck off
>Star Spacker banner

What else should be added?

a fucking leaf?

all the news networks are desperately trying to platform him atm, looks like Sup Forums was right again

>Be British
>Go on 300 year offensive attacking every European ethnic group
>Claim you're White
>Cheer a literal kike female PM as a savior

Muh Benjamin Disraeli
Muh Jewish Conservatism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-nation_conservatism

god i could not give less of a shit about SJW twitter drama at this point

>Disraeli's conservatism proposed a paternalistic society with the social classes intact but with the working class receiving support from the establishment. He emphasised the importance of social obligation rather than the individualism that pervaded his society.[6] Disraeli warned that Britain would become divided into two "nations", of the rich and poor, as a result of increased industrialisation and inequality.[7] Concerned at this division, he supported measures to improve the lives of the people to provide social support and protect the working classes.[6]
What is your issue with this?

Milo is such a retard. Doesn't have any principles to speak of, only says things for attention and dumb alt-right shitposters give it to him.

yeah. theres clearly two different sides of Sup Forums; the ones who bum the shit of him and spam endless shit, and then there are the over 18s

Agreed, I don't know why so many burgers like the guy he's annoying. Just surprised by it being on lbc.

>1845
>Being a Jew SJWer

British cucks btfo

he totally is, but as long as he's drawing sjw fire away from more important things I don't mind him pulling his shit

What's the craic with that then? Haven't been following just know Milo got twatter banned.

he called this illiterate woman illiterate

England: A cesspit where paleo-SJWers fight with neo-SJWers.

Please dont tell me Trudeau actually said that

Nige thinks trumps ban on all muslims was too far.
Et tu farage?

>mommy
proxyfat please go