I'm a beat the shit out of the next Quebecois I see

I'm a beat the shit out of the next Quebecois I see

DAY OF THE RAKE

THE MAPLE WILL BE SYRUPED

Stick to /hoc/

Their accent and french slang is fucking retarded.

En masssseee

Quebec isn't Canada

me too lad

fuck Quebecois DESU

Ya fuck em, they dont want to be a part of Canada but still want to benefit from our taxes. wtf is that shit?

Quebec is the only decent part of Canada

t. brainlet

If by "decent" you mean "indecent."

Cucknada is literally a meaningless country. Ask literally any Canadian to name something unique about Canada and they'll give some meme answers like Hockey or Tim Hortons before saying how they're nicer than America. Canada is a nothing country that defines itself on being slightly different than America despite no one outside Canada can tell the difference. Quebec is the only part of Canada with a unique culture and heritage, Quebecois have an identity, Anglo Canadians have nothing.

SPEAK FRENCH FAGGOTS

we told your incest-ridden monarchy to politely go fuck themselves

They do

This England salty

GET IM

It's like California, they're always saying they're going to leave and the rest of the country is like "please, for the love of god please do."

Why can't French Canadians speak English properly?

You're thinking Texas, Texasfags have been wanting to secede since they were a state.

test

Well, them and Montana, and I think one other state have it in their constitution that they're allowed to secede if they want to. It was a condition of their being accepted into the union. I'm not thinking of another state. Some Californians really think they could survive by themselves. No military, no nothing when they get all their water from Colorado and Montana and they could dam it up immediately. Fucking desert piece of crap in all reality. For example, NOBODY should be living in Pheonix and it's a testament to our human arrogance.