Opponent nicknames you "Lyin' Ted" and accuses you of bring perpetually dishonest

>opponent nicknames you "Lyin' Ted" and accuses you of bring perpetually dishonest

>stand up for yourself prove him wrong by telling a lie in front of millions of people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does this guy make Sup Forums so salty?

Shut your dirty fucking mouth, you Aussie. Based Ted stood up for his beliefs, unlike you neutral cunts

#sad

No he actually proved that he is lyin ted by not honoring his pledge.

And Sweden has yet to prove they are white

So...we're agreed then?

>stood up for his beliefs

By failing to honour a pledge he made during the debates? How is that standing up for his beliefs? Either he lied then if he lied today, either way he's Lyin' Ted.

This, voted for Ted in the primary, but I don't see what the big deal is, I'm still voting for Trump in the General. If you're this autistic you'll trigger #NeverTrump Normies and they won't vote.

If you were forced to pledge for Hillary, would you? Trump is a Hillary plant and Ted knew this, but you blind assholes refuse to see this. Face the facts, you reactionary cucks

He wasn't forced to do anything. He could have made a stand then and there and refused to support Trump under any circumstances.

Instead he lied to everyone and bet on Trump losing so he wouldn't be called on it, turns out it was a bad bet.

A man with solid principles does not lie to the nation.

Called lyin Ted. Proves the moniker true by breaking pledge.

You're right, a man lying about building a wall to get the reactionary vote is a despicable man who doesn't deserve to be president

>forced

So don't speak at the RNC then? No one made him go. Plenty of people didn't go and didn't speak. I havent seen Jeb's mopey mug all week. He's a lying rat.

>but but but he's a plant!!

No one has damaged her career more than Trump

Really loving the anti Trump sentiment actually coming out tonight, no point in doing in before because you get shut down pretty quick by stupid shit. Good job on Trump, as shitty as Hillary is she is still gonna beat him. Good on Cruz to stand on principles.

>lying to your friends and family
>making your loved ones believe you care when you're really a plant
>being this psychotic and successful at life at the same time

You are a fucking idiot

He went to expose the truth that God spoke to him, and God does not want an advocate of the devil in office

Her career doesn't seem too damaged, look at the polls

Being the next puppet in line after R-money that does nothing but regurgitate the same old zionist neocon bullshit will get you some distrust these days.

He united the party with his move to be honest

>Calls himself a "Principled Conservative"
>Eats Booger on live TV

Sounds like Trump to me, are you trying to make an argument?

No one gives a shit. Trump will lose and you'll have sold your soul for voting for a campaigner who you didn't fully believe in. And in the case you did believe in him, you'll hopefully commit suicide for antagonizing racial tensions for picking a meme candidate with a fucking slogan that lies about america's current world position.

and in the end, cruz will have his soul, and dignity because he will have not backed a candidate whom he didn't believe in.

>was not going to vote for cruz so dont even think about responding to me