Ask a Pizza Hut driver anything, Sup Forums

Ask a Pizza Hut driver anything, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever spit in someone's pizza?

Where the fuck are the breadsticks I ordered?

Have you ever spit on someone's pizza?

When are the mods banning you for lack of anything even remotely political in this shitpost?

What are the wrong turns you have made in life to lead you to become a Pizza Hut (shitty) delivery driver?
>I bet you expect tips too
You're probably scum or under 18, which is probably worse

You ever gank two liters out of the refrigerator?

Have you ever been tipped $20 by a distraught Mexican?

Ever get highly inebriated on the job?

Just seeing if my past experience lines up with yours

Do you report earned tips to IRS?

I would love to for some regulars I go to.

YOU DIDN'T ORDER ANY BREADSTICKS?!?!?!?!

>implying pizza delivering isn't a very political job

>I bet you expect tips too

Guys, I found the nigger who never tips!

What would you say would be the optimal way to get your moneys worth in one of the pizza hut buffets? Also ever since I have gone to my local buffet, it is just not worth it to order from pizza hut. it's fairly expensive.

>under 18
>Driving as an occupation

are you dense?

>You ever gank two liters out of the refrigerator?

Nope

>Have you ever been tipped $20 by a distraught Mexican?

Once by a black gentleman, and I call him a gentleman because blacks 19 times out of 20 never ever tip.

>Ever get highly inebriated on the job?

Nope, straight edge.

Only credit card tips. To my knowledge, how much a driver claims varies from franchise to franchise.

I wouldn't be able to help you there bud since my location doesn't have buffets but I do know where you're coming from. It's a lot cheaper to go to a chinese buffet and stuff your face there than order takeout.

Yo blacks never fucking tip. My black friend just the other day was boasting about how he never tips. Just pays the check and thats all

That is INFURIATING.

It makes me want to fucking make this face. But hats off to the blacks who do tip. They're a-ok in my book.

If I order a pizza to an old warehouse and ask for a cute girl driver would they make one go? Do the girls who work at your pizza hut carry guns?

are you voting Trump?

what's in your pizza? every time i get the unlimited topping pizza I get the shits after

Do you get pizza for free?

How much PTSD do you have?

why is pizza hut the master race of pizza? do they add cocaine or something?

WHY THE FUCK

DONT THEY FLAVOR MY CRUST WHEN I ASK THEM TO????????/

REEEEEEEEEE

>getting tipped with beer, weed, or tits from the one trashy qt in the trailer park

I miss that job

>implying any girls deliver pizza at my store

Was originally going to vote for Webb but now I'm still debating.

>unlimited topping

Maybe your body just ain't fit for constant consumption of pizza.

50% off.

Not a lot.

>looks at flag
>"do they add cocaine of something"
>mfw

Do you tip good when they deliver? Sometimes when we're delivering to a constant stiffer, we """""forget""""" to do stuff.

>Webb
Where the fuck you been at OP

Are there any boys who would look good in a dress?

Surely there must be a physical limit to the toppings??

literally tip at least $5 each time and give them good reviews when I do the surveys they give me. how fucking hard is it to sprinkle some hut lover's seasoning on the crust ffs

Who is the craziest person you delivered to?

>mfw if a customer is rude to me on the phone I don't offer any discounts
>mfw my manager told me it's up to me whether to give discounts out or not

the cocaine of the world came from peru and colombia.

I KNOW I AM SO SAD '_,'

No.

I once saw a pizza with almost every topping, had to be put through the oven twice just for everything to be baked on right.

Top kek
Thanks for the chuckle

Do people order anchovies?

Trump or Hillary? and do you personally think pizza hut could improve their pizza?

i know the prices are great, but papa johns seems to have better pizza and deserts. (from my experience)

they limit it to 10 and call it unlimited for "purposes of making sure the pizza is fully cooked"

Only a Mexican would think Pizza Hut is any good. Holy shit. This must be how you spics feel about gringos liking Taco Bell.

>had to be put through the oven twice
kek our franchise would just tell them to fuck off even though the website allowed them to do it

Only reptilians order anchovies, they're the only reason they are on the menu

Make a point of it next time. Talk to a manager or something

Some dude who was waiting for me outside his house, signed for the pizza that was paid on his card, and the minute he walks into the house and closes the door, I hear a very loud WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS ORDER sound. Evidently he let his kids or something use the card.

And it keeps coming here via our open borders.

BUILD
W
A
L
L

thin crust or original

>do deliveries for pizza hut a couple years back
>ape family orders these huge meals and never gives a single cent to anyone
>one of them took a fucking selfie with me once while i was waiting for her sister to gather quarters to pay up the last couple dollars
>every time they got wings or something i would just eat a bunch of them on the way

honestly the best shit-tier PT job i ever worked though

>I offer you UNLIMITED TOPPINGS!
>Yes, that's right, you may choose up to 10 toppings

LOL
We've got to fund a study on why blacks just do not tip

Nigger we don't have anchovies. We never had anchovies for the past couple of years I worked there.

Null. I don't think pizza hut can do anything better with their pizza since I prefer their wings, especially the boneless ones (good shit to snack on while doing computer shit like animation or shitposting on here). They should bring back the honey sriracha flavor, though.

I've never been a fan of papa john's. Not only they always had too much sauce and the crust was always rubbery, but papa john is a childless virgin. Shame on him!

>my nigga

That (((study))) would probably find that blacks typically tip more than whites. Wow!

Neither, pan.

Nigger, lemme tell you what. Just a few weeks ago, some church thing was in town and they ordered 24 pizzas = 6 bags worth of food. I had to make my way from my car, carrying 6 bags of food all the way to the hotel lobby, wait 20 minutes for their dumb asses to come down, and I get stiffed on the tip. 215 dollar order!

Are you white? If you aren't you should have shot the place up

I guess I'll order thai food, they have their daughter deliver and I think her skin looks really tasty.

do you prefer your tips in cash or credit card?

papa johns #1

I'm white.

I only worked with one black delivery guy in my few years I've been doing it. He was cool but one day he just suddenly quit.

how's the pay, mike?

Why are you not driving for Bite Squad yet?

>Papa Johns
>Ever
Yes, I too enjoy overpriced pizza in small quantities.

Delish.

Cash, since we have to claim our credit card tips, which get taken out of our paycheck. Basically:

>if you tip cash
We get the tip now and it isn't taken out of our paycheck

>if you tip on a credit card
We get the tip at the end of the shift, but its taken out of our paycheck.

I've seen dudes tip 20 bucks on a credit card and it's a bit annoying knowing that you aren't gonna see that money, but it's still a very kind gesture nevertheless.

There ain't nothing I can do about that.

Does your franchise let you access the till? Do you have to scrub toilets in between deliveries?

Will Pizza Hut ever get that car Dominos got to keep the pizza warm on the ride over?

Work at a pizza place.

Pizza has to be pushed back 10-15% of the way if there is 6 or more toppings (depending on the toppings). Obviously this done by eyeballing it but anything more than 10 will have to be fucking burnt in order to make the dough not be raw in the center.

Pic related

Min. wage

lolno

>Does your franchise let you access the till

Only the opening drivers.

> Do you have to scrub toilets in between deliveries?

Only the servers do.

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

Will you guys beat the shit out of me for making countless accounts to get free bread sticks with my order?

Bull fucking shit I didn't order breadsticks. I told that black girl on the phone I wanted breadsticks and I have a god damn coupon.

Yes. We'll hogtie you and drag you across a bed of coals.

how much do you make roughly? i work at jimmy johns and make like 12ish an hour

>Can make pizza and just eyeball it
Fucking hell I envy you. Working at Papa Johns is kind of shitty; they fucking want each and every pizza made by humans to look like they were made by machines - each topping has a specific place that can't be more then 1/8th of an inch out of place, or god help you you've apparentely ruined the pizza. No fucking wonder they hired me without any questions asked and without asking for job history, they're desperate as fuck for workers.

>Tipping in cash is best
Fuck. Had I known I would've and should've tipped my delivery guy the 30bucks instead of putting it on his credit card.
I had a sense that tipping online was fishy, but its good to know the truth thanks to you op.

AND YOU THINK THIS GIVES YOU POWER OVER ME?

>being this poor

I used to work at pizza hut as a delivery driver in a rich area with a car of good MPG

I made fucking nothing. If you're over the age of 20 and still working as a delivery driver you really fucked up

Alright what was your worst experience as a pizza hut driver?
Which race tips the most and which is the rudest?

Do you agree to the statement that the leading reason why Americans are obese is because they would rather have their food bought and delivered from fast food?

>black girl

That's your problem

Minimum wage, I can't say with tips because some nights I make off like pic related and other nights I don't.

I don't even think pizza hut lets you tip online. but GG. Knowledge is half the battle.

i mean averages

Damn I work for Aldi and I make 12 an hour :/

>rich area

Rich people tip the worst. Blue collar/working class types are probably the best. Stop whining because your personal experience sucked.

Worst experience was one time:

>last delivery of the night
>pull up to house
>"do you have change for a 50 for my 12 something dollar order"
>no
>"then ill have to go all the way to the store"
>dont worry its fine have it on me
>give her the pizza and leave and pay back for it in the tips I made earlier that night

I get back to the store and the manager says that she called and complained that I was rude to her. Because I gave her food for free.

>Which race tips the most and which is the rudest?

Whites tip the most. Blacks the least. I dunno which is the rudest though, quite possibly tourists and college kids.

No. And I wouldn't be talking about obesity, Mr. Maple.

you do get card tips... they are just added to your pay stub then deducted for tax purposes

nice ID lol, f ze jews yez?

aldi is nice though u get to sit down and dont run your car into the ground

have you ever raped someone who was alone at home?

Maybe 10-15? Again, it's hard to put an average.

It varies from franchise to franchise. Yeah, mine deducts them for tax purposes, right out of my paycheck. But of course I can use them on my taxes.

lel nah

You need to mcfucking kill yourself
Hope you choke on a bag of dicks Pizza Jew sympathizer.

Also Indians tip by far less than blacks. If you actually knew your shitty job you'd know

I bet you're too fucking stupid to use your shift managers code for dude free shit lmao

Also I bet you don't know the wingstreet secret sauce

Yeah while checking out you get to sit down but always constantly moving doing crap. Stocking, Cleaning, Boxing. Hard fucking work

>mfw there aren't any Indians where I live so your argument is invalid
>mfw you assume any race but black tips the least

As an obese, how do you climb the stairs to deliver a pizza when there is no elevator?

>no Indians where I live
Hello poorfag

yeah i have to clean and do dishes and stuff to when im at the store, u shouldnt be jelly of delivery, staying it one place is a lot less stressful

what is a trucker user? its like you're trying to be stupid, then again this being the board it is you are actually trying to be stupid, just not very funny.

>right out of my paycheck
that's unheard of and sounds illegal...

>He was cool but one day he just suddenly quit.
Did he knock up a coworker?

The same way you do as you lug gallons of syrup up the porch of your trailer.

Hello!

What kind of trucker is under 18? What kind of 15 year old is lugging freight across the country?

Again, franchise to franchise.

No. Maybe, I dunno.

so can you hook me up with a job or what

>mfw studying for my license
>already have a car
>jobless
>about to be homeless

will pizza hut save me, mate?

Hes white. Obama won't do jackshit. Now if he was brown maybe we'd get somewhere

Considering I'm the one that gets you you're fucking food, everything.
I can get the same pizza they make for 5 bucks at a local pizzeria, and that's the case for the vast majority of places. There's no fucking reason to get a Papa Johns pizza unless it's the only pizza place near you for miles.

idk how anyone can possibly do that job without becoming ginormous.
i love pizza hut meng
i'd start looking like a femininst in no time

reported, enjoy your ban

Apply online, it's 2016!

If you're alright with living out of your car for a bit, sure. Just be sure to live within your means.