Now go back to rÄ—ddit

youtube.com/watch?v=DeAEiSSDPNA

Describe why this show is "redidit"

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and pretty random xD, *Holds up trashbag*

>1-6

S7 is better than 6 though

Season 1-6 of Trailer Park Boys

So where's my prize?

Nothing. IASIP was the most consistently hilarious show ever made.

2016 presidential election

you would have to be a complete degenerate to relate to most of the jokes in this show

I thought most of the humor comes from the fact that it's so excessively outlandish/scummy and unrelatable.

You never lived life like them, even remotely? Can't relate. They have it for everyone too.

>the psycopath/sociopath
>the closeted gay
>the dyslexic dumb fuck whose the funny one
>the ambitious failure bird bitch

no it's a huge continuous satirical take on a lot of middle america/low income america

Peep Show

>That final series of Peep Show

L M A O

Peep Show was good for the first 3 seasons, and that's about it. Actually it was fine up to and until Quontocking.

Equal laughs were had in seasons 1-4 of Trailer Park Boys. My favorite sitcoms right there.

If you drink a lot, relating makes some things funnier.

i had a girl over once to watch always sunny on netflix and then she suggested we watch how i met your mother and we did

i was planning on kissing that slut too that night until she did that. i just contently made note of how sub-par the show was after around 5 episodes and took her home after it

You watch too much seinfeld

havent even watched two full episodes of seinfeld

Is Seinfeld similar or as good as IASIP?

It's pretty good, but has aged some

definitely /comfy/. Kramer a GOAT

he called a PoC a N*gger

Oh, on the show they always dump beautiful girls for petty reasons. Such as planning to watch a show then ending up watching something they didnt like.

They both have episodes where the characters get pissed off because they were shushed. Watching them deal with that shows how they're really similar but different. They also both dont have an overall plot but events carry over when someone randomly mentions it.

George > Elaine > Jerry > Kramer

OF&H is the only acceptable answer 2bh