So were they gay or what?

So were they gay or what?

their relationship transcended sexuality.

yes

>all male friendships are gay
Is that why you have no friends?

brotherly rivalry and comradery.

No, they weren't degenerates

The navy has always been gay and continues to be gay.

>have clingy friend who you think might be gay
>he starts unloading all his emotional baggage on you and starts calling you his 'brother'
>"already have a biological brother I'm good"
>he persists and sends keeps sending you 5-6 texts a day
>call him a faggot and cut contact
I need to quit making friends with weirdos.

woman detected

>> starts calling you his 'brother'
Yeah not a fan of that.

L O N D O N

FUCKING WOMEN DONT UNDERSTAND THE MOVIE THIS MOVIE WAS A FUCKING MASTER PEIECE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously what's with that? Do you have beards? I think that has something to do with it.

I do not have a beard.

See guys, women really will never understand this movie

>"Master and Commander" is stylishly made, well acted, but it commits the ultimate sin of being "blah"

What the fuck does this even mean?

>It couldn't hold my attention because there wasn't any contrived interpersonal drama
Basically, she can't pay attention to anything that isn't a chick flick

this movie would have still been wonderful even if it was about them just sailing around the world to look at turtles. i wish it had an 8 minute long take from the captain's pov behind the wheel with no music or dialog, just deck noises, crew chatter, and maybe a shanty or two.

Films Woman will not understand

>WAS HE GAY LOL?

Are you a woman?

>I wish it had an 8 minute long take from the captain's pov behind the wheel with no music or dialog, just deck noises, crew chatter, and maybe a shanty or two.

That's not a bad idea.

1.Mutiny on the bounty
2 Master + commander
3.Hook

Most of my favorite films could have a bit like this and not be affected. I think its because of the depth of them that the 'nothing' can be both enjoyable and important. For instance, if barry lyndon had 10 minutes of barry riding into that german village it would be great. >Will women EVER recover?

pls be in london

>tfw too intelligent for women

More like, Master and Commander of Sheer Boredom amirite??

that's what cabin boys are for

the men in master and commander are good friends, if they went to boarding school together. they might have succ'd. but it's probably not true.

they just love sailing and amputations and playing music.

That only holds true for the American Navy. They once intentionally let themselves get captured so the Iranians could dominate them on video.

I saw the video of that. Disgusting.

WOMEN BTFO

>two guys are good friends
THEY MUST BE GAY

fucking jews poisoning our culture, men aren't allowed to be men anymore, or have close male friends

>tfw too many Y chromosomes too dislike kino

Just as there are some things men simply cannot do (childbirth) there are some things women simply cannot do. One of those things is film criticism.

If only they have enough brain cells to comprehend getting BTFO

> “Don’t talk to me about naval tradition. It’s nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash.” - Winston Churchill

That said they probably just used the cabin boys and midshipmen rather than each other.

They all took turns in the "wank hammock"

no one was gay in them daze.

I showed it to my mom and she loved it

Really activates my testicles.

Emm, first of this is a mans only film. If you're not male, this film will be very confusing for you.

kek

woman detected

the films women will never understand thing is not a meme.

they really are this fucking stupid.

Stephen and Jack aren't gay, but there's no shortage of faggots and peculiar deviants in the Master and Commander novel series. One of the first things Jack has to do after receiving his first command is figure out what to do with a crewman who fucked the ship's goat (Stephen suggests marooning them together or separately if the moral issue's such a serious problem).

you mean like "this thread" stupid?

Would you be more appreciative, less appreciative or similarly appreciate of Jack Aubrey if you learned he was a racemixer with a bastard mulatto son?

they were cabin boys and midshipmen at one time.

They know each other better than anyone on the ship

do you answer every single question posed to you by blaming the jews for something?

go back to Sup Forums you fucking retard

Are you saying you aren't one?
So how did this meme even start? be my gf pls

>they were cabin boys and midshipmen at one time.

Jack was. Stephen certainly wasn't; the movie barely hints at what a terrible sailor and how ignorant of pretty much everything someone in the Navy might be expected to know he is.

>the movie barely hints at what a terrible sailor and how ignorant of pretty much everything someone in the Navy might be expected to know he is.

No it doesn't. The film makes it quite clear that Stephen is ignorant of naval matters especially when he's present during planning conferences.

just like a cabin boy promoted to personal cabin boy would be