Why don’t white girls pretend to be cute?

Why don’t white girls pretend to be cute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noQnsrKk2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=xM9ZnetM53A
google.com/search?biw=1680&bih=953&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=fsASWt-FEIGSaYyGpegH&q=park jihyo twice&oq=park jihyo twice&gs_l=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's cringy as fuck, women aren't children

SAME reason why azn girls dont pretend to be sexy
It doesnt suit for them

They don't like cute
They like hot

White girls are angels.

white girls are cute without 'pretending'

need a gakky wife

Only slavic and baltic ones are qt desu
Other white girls too stronk desu

you dont want to date white girls, they are fucking trash. stick to yellow pussy. they are not cute, they are always pretending. they are the eternal money whores.

Why Russian so cute

oh boy, more thirsty slanty nerds who believe white girls are perfect because
1. beautiful women from their own country won't talk to them
2. the few foreign women that show up in their own country always claim to love their country, so they think they have a chance
3. they assume that behind the ugly fatties that show up and say "omg I love Korea" or "I want to live in beautiful Nippon" there must be a hundred times more women that are five times as beautiful just waiting to show up and suck their tiny dicks
4. they think the only reason they're getting rejected by the 6/10 girls they see in Hongdae and Rappongi is because of the "language barrier" and not because they have no game, no manners, and look and act nothing like the fucking oppas on MNet and Johnny's

Stay thirsty my friends.

All i want from them is seksu desu ;)
They age so fast desukedo

white women can be cute without behaving like a child

Duck face is very common in white girls.

2/3
without looking like it too

so sexy, name?

Nozomi Sasaki

3/3
only inmature men and pedos like infatilized grown women

Asian blood

thats rite

White girls do this?

>women aren't children

>no tits
If you like her you are a pedo

>being attracted to full grown women is now pedo.

she look like and is mentally like an overage and , it's enough to not be a pedo in deny

Came here to post this.

Bye.

Their behaviour is. Their looks and adult-like manners are what makes them sufferable. Without having that, it is even more masculine to fuck guys, instead of those child-like womyn.

Keep telling yourself that.

>Other white girls too stronk desu

>women aren't children

some do that tho
youtube.com/watch?v=noQnsrKk2SE

The concept of 'cute' is essentially misogynistic. It implies women are weak and dependant and need affection and support to live.

The reason why flatchesters like it flat is that they are drawn to children sexually

Anime proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=xM9ZnetM53A

Tell me 한국인 친구, does this girl look "Korean" to you? I've been told she doesn't at all. Can you confirm?

>google.com/search?biw=1680&bih=953&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=fsASWt-FEIGSaYyGpegH&q=park jihyo twice&oq=park jihyo twice&gs_l=

obviously not.

She is a Korean, Looks exotic tho

Does she look more South East Asian or something? Quarter European? I've heard the term exotic before when referring to her

>asian girls can only pretend

if someone looks white, they say "looks foreign"
if someone looks like just about anything else, they say "looks exotic"
unless they look Japanese or Chinese, in which they say "looks like a fucking dog"

>South East Asian
Hell no. More like white

She looks chinese

>"looks like a fucking dog"
lmao

Do you have any names for Arabs, Persians or Sub-Saharan Africans? Or just "exotic"?

Why do you ask this?

we don't give names to animals

>unless they look Japanese or Chinese, in which they say "looks like a fucking dog"

I theorize that in their hearts White girls love kawaii as much as asians but the image Western society pressures them into projecting is like says.

Rilee Marks is cute enough.

If i recall correctly shes actually hapa

Because they are at least aware that it's cringy as fuck when a grown up woman desperately tries to act and look like a fucking mentally retarded kid.

Wrong. She is fully Korean

beijg child-like is a positive quality. being childish is a negative quality. i'd say kawaii is more child-like than childish so long as they don't have a bad attitude.

And a crack addict

Calm down, Kim It goes both ways.

>flatchesters like it flat is that they are drawn to children sexually
this makes no sense, there are women with flat chests. men are attracted to grown women.

handsome Westerners end up with attractive Asian girls
ugly Westerners end up with ugly Asian girls
ugly Asian men end up alone

this

sad reality :'(

By that theory
>handsome Asians end up with attractive western girls
>ugly Asians end up with ugly Westerners
>ugly western men end up alone

I hope you all realize that the amount of Whites who go after asians girls is still a niche group.

>this is what Filipinos actually think

sure Rodriguez, the reason why all your people have fat spic noses is because of all the Pinoy men bringing home Spanish wives from abroad

I don't know about kim up there but I'm pretty sure that actual statistics on interracial marriages aren't as high as what most people think.
No you fucking kimchi, I'm just saying that people who can actually function in society will eventually marry someone or something. Its not a fucking stretch for the reverse of what you're spouting to actually happen.

the sad thing about Flips is that you were supposed to have the English skills of Americans, the work ethic of Japanese, the beauty of Spaniards, and the culture of South Asia

but instead you ended up with the culture of Americans, the work ethic of Spaniards, the beauty of South Asia, and the English skills of the Japanese

>Why don't masculine girls pretends to be cute?

FTFY

this

Can't argue with that boy. Except for the english part. I know alot of uneducated people in here that can understand english but can't speak it. Its a weird thing. I myself can't speak one of the local languages here but I can understand it for some fucking reason.

>English skills of Americans
thats not a good thing.

t. Muhammad

I see you have learnt American insults too.

Does it anger asian men that white woman refuse to fuck them, even when theyre pretty interested in their culture, language, country and are even living in their nation?

I'd personally would be kinda offended.

A small minority of White girls are interested in anything but their own society, mate.

t. britbong who can't accept the fact that he lost his empire because Churchill signed that one deal in world war 2.

That's some nice projection there buddy.

it shouldn't. when even a moderately attractive white girl shows up in Korea she drowns in more low-price sausages then a fucking Costco sale. On top of that, white girls know that Korean guys think they can just fuck them and dump them, no illusions about relationships. The Korean guys who actually have a sense of game and romance succeed, but most fall flat because Korean men don't know how to translate cheesy pickup lines stolen from k-dramas into English so they just bother blonde girls at the club by asking them if they come from Russia.

White guys fare somewhat better because they learn to actually try to date girls instead of holding out hope for one-nighters, and they open with a little bit of grace and intelligence because they're conditioned to having to work for girls since the West is too competitive.

I know nothing of a flipnong empire man, we were in mudhuts and shieeet when the Spaniards found us.

cool, im saying your projecting about something I dont care about. You have an idea about who your speaking to. You're projecting.

They used to.
>Hepburn
>Marilyn Monroe
>Betty boop

And then feminism happened and they started thinking we like them for something else than their looks.

your English sucks mate

isn't the whole point of this website to not know who the fuck you're speaking to? Am I supposed to fear you or some shit?

>isn't the whole point of this website to not know who the fuck you're speaking to?
yeah so explain
t. ping pong bing bong.

Because they r naturally cute without pretending just strike normal pose they are look cute.

Your flag is showing. Unless you're some pedophile behind 7 boxxies then I don't know what else I can use to rustle your jimmies.

Funny how a Korean is better at speaking english than someone who thinks American English is bad. see

>poojeet doesn't care about the British empire but cares about American english skills.

Korea from what ive heard is different as men over are more masculine, dominant and taller than lets say japan or china, so white woman find them more attractive and korean woman arent as white worshipping as japanese and chinese girls, any truth to this?

t. butmad virgins thinking i care about how some neet loser across an ocean thinks about my english skills when posting on an anime imageboard

lmafo.

I'll give you a (you), rapefugee.

thank you very much, jungle gook.

You can't speak your own language.
Have some decency at least.

>ah-aha I don't care you're far away

>wh*Te
>naturally cute

which dimension are you on?

If I cant speak my own language, then how are you understand the text on your screen right now frog?

>more masculine

Anyone is more masculine than Japanese boiz

>dominant

If by dominant you mean they project their thirst. They don't assert themselves in sexy ways when meeting women, and if they did they would probably lose with Korean girls.

>taller

True, but looks only take you so far, and ugly, tall Korean fuccbois are a dime a dozen.

>so white woman find them more attractive

When you're being pelted with low-game thirsty average Asian fuccbois, you'd probably get pretty hungry for one with any actual game or romance. When white girls find one meeting such a description, they claim him. The odds are in the favor of the white girls.

>korean woman arent as white worshipping as japanese and chinese girls

True. Unlike Chinese men, Korean guys are fashionable, fairly handsome, and have money. Unlike Japanese men they actually try to meet women instead of just buying them all the time. So Korean women feel like they have more options with Korean men and don't need to import sausages.

because we have white men to do that

>Fingolia
>white

Have you ever had white gf?

In French, what you speak is called "petit nègre" = little nigger.
It's what uneducated migrants used to talk like during the last century.

I can understand because I can put together 2 and 2.
But if you're really British, you put shame on all your ancestors.

>being this stupid
>not being dead by having forgotten how to breathe

Because they're not autistic retards like chinks. Being cute and pretending to be an anime character is different.

>which dimension are you on?
the real one

I've had gfs of every color of the rainbow, but I'm not from Korea lol

nah

English teacher? Can you speak Korean?

yes