en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On what?

the fourth reich.

At long last sieg heil

germany needs to give me MORE money

2004 expansion was a mistake

>Another Balkanshit Eastern Europoor who sucks German cocks.

>needs

4rd Reich

>the fourth reich.

Can’t see it.

German GDP is about 10% of the EU, teir population about the same and area too.

4th reich

daily reminder if you are against the EU you are on of the following

>poltard
>neet
>chav/bydlo etc
>autist/khv virgin

most likely all the above, so your opinion doesnt matter

>Can’t see it.
of course you cant, they control Europe now without firing a single bullet.

>hungary sucking up to german

like clockwork.

>name calling and assumptions
shit tier arguments tbqh senpaitachi

bin that knife nigel, retarded people should not have access to lethal weapons

you first

>triggered chavs instantly

pottery

>Eastern European
Of course you love the EU.

autistic screeching isn't an argument Miklos

>retarded lazy nolifer

ofcourse you love a coalburner

“u suck German cock!!” isn’t and argument either, Rasheed.

How is it to be looked down by the West? You know, even your Germans look down at you.

thats what you are doing right now Jonathan, im not argueing, just stating facts

>he thinks the hungarian is autistically screeching

it is also possible to be against eu if you are
>employed by foreign power
>employed by local politician that seeks to ride contrarian wave to popularity
>individual entrepreneur scared of foreign competition

Inevitable future. Europe must be led by Germany and France, it must federalize or our beloved continent will just get left behind in the new emerging multipolar world. We'll be small, bickering nation states under different spheres of influence. Hoping Brexit and recent defense agreements plus Frontex's increasing powers will calm reactionary thought and speed up integration.

>HURR DURR RASHEED PAJEET MOHAMMED

this is the pinnacle of american arguments.

I am currently monitoring all of the posts itt

>Inevitable future
Name 5 european unions that lasted.

feels like taking your jobs

What is this even supposed to mean? Name one Empire that lasted, America is about 200 years old.

Really glad the Orwellian American trojan horse known as the UK left.

HRE, France, Austria, Muscovy, Italy, Spain, UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austro-Hungarian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czechoslovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union

yes shoving different ethnics and races into one sovereign state has always worked well in the past.

not an argument, all those countries have the same ethics cept for UK.

>posts this from the united kingdoms of england scotland ireland wales cornwal mann...

What about Spain, the UK, France and Italy? Youre acting like these states have always been homogenous.

Plus, times are different. Europeans have more in common now than ever. We share the same core values.

I'm under no disillusion. The UK will be no more the next century. It's a relic of 4 hundred years of colonialism made out of necessity.

rekt

>...If-If-If I use the German word for 'realm' people will think I'm smart!

>Modern day Netherlands is a union of multiple European states
>Modern day Germany is a union of multiple European states
>Modern day Spain is a union of multiple European states
>Modern day France is a union of multiple European states
>Modern day Italy is a union of multiple European states
>Hanseatic League lasted over 400 years, and is arguably still alive

Saying that the E.U. is young truly is the shittiest argument of them all. You literally live in the United Kingdom, a union of multiple European states

>Never heard of Basques
>Never heard of Corsicans
>Never heard of Sicilians

>Europeans have more in common now than ever. We share the same core values.
Like?
What values did we not share in the past, please enlighten me.

What a bullshit
UK will exist in the future, the only difference is that they will be less and less relevant for the world.
Reminder that scot vote for remain in the uk and not to be indipendent

Not true at all, you seem pretty ignorant when it comes to history. Not going indepth because I'm on mobile, but Spain has several different ethnicities living under the same roof. So did France, Italy, Switzerland and many other European countries. Look into it buddy

>yes shoving different ethnics and races into one sovereign state has always worked well in the past.
You're from the UK you bumbling retard.

USSR 2.0
Can't wait for gulags

>lol if i post an angry face this will prove he is mad
>Netherlands is a union of multiple European states
Like?
>Modern day Germany is a union of multiple European states
All ethnically German countries.
>Spain is a union of multiple European states
Hmm,what happened a few weeks ago... hmm really makes me think. Looks like you didn't think that through buddy.
>Modern day France is a union of multiple European states
all french
>Modern day Italy is a union of multiple European states
all Italian.
>Hanseatic League lasted over 400 years, and is arguably still alive
lol.
>Saying that the E.U. is young truly is the shittiest argument of them all. You literally live in the United Kingdom, a union of multiple European states
Read, >Never heard of Basques
>Never heard of Corsicans
>Never heard of Sicilians
Heard of them, dont they all want to leave their unions their forced under? Hmm, really makes me think.

>LOL U ARE FRUM UK BTFO ARUGUMENT.
Not an argument. What makes you think I believe this union will last? Try again.

Or southern european that got fucjed hard by eu

Rule of law, democracy, equal rights, freedom of speech, separation between church and state, economic liberalism, the welfare state etc.

Religion comes to mind. It seemed like a pretty big problem. There have been many other differences throughout history keeping us apart, but they have faded.

Honestly STUNNED over how ignorant Brits are when it comes to history.

All the things you listed came from different European countries. For these ideas to evolve we must have shared the same core values in the past. You are actually retarded. Do you think we had nothing in common until the 20th century. Sad to see the EU brainwash your head. Read a book.

Southern Europe didnt get fucked by the EU, it got fucked by itself. This is just reactionary propaganda, look into it

I've never claimed that we had nothing in common in the past. I'd tell you to read a book aswell, but apparently you cant read. What a dummy

Inshallah

>mad english chav
>never read a book
>never had education
>only a nigel statue to worship
>never had a friend
>never had a gf
>will die alone surrounded by pakis

>I've never claimed that we had nothing in common in the past

You are implying now that we have "more in common now than ever. We share the same core values" meaning we did not share the same core values in the past. I really dont understand where your coming from. Do you believe the EU will last forever? Do you believe unions in the Europe last? You are disillusion.

>live in a shithole
>mad your a peasant
>has to bully first worlders for comfort.
im laffing over here. keep sucking up to countries bigger than you, your country is named after a punchline to a joke.

Russia has the highest percentage of Muslims in all of Europe. Russia isnt actually an European country though, so pretty much irrelevant when it comes to this discussion. How are those sanctions, Ivan? Reckon if the current oil price drops a couple of cents, so will your shitty oligarchy. Lmfao at Russia, literally cant take Russians seriously

>USSR 2.0
Just in free and rich, yeah

Saying "now more than ever" doesnt mean that we had nothing in common in the past.

I believe the EU will federalize. If it will last forever, perhaps not. Perhaps it will.

>mad virgin sissy boy

:D

>im laffin over here
No you dont, you are a welfare collecting loser, you aint have anything to laugh about except your life

keep laughing at russia my friend. :)
>If it will last forever, perhaps not. Perhaps it will.
you could have just said, I dont know.
t. buttmad third worlders.

t. unemployed failure

>an english man calls Hungary a shithole
lmao It's probably safer to live there than London, not to mention comfier.

Why are you hiding your flag friend, what have you got to hide?

>London
UK is now London.
Maybe when your a tiny country and you only have one big city. :^)

t. hurt feelings

Why would I not laugh at Russia? Dumb shill

My feelings are not hurt by anonymous posters on an anime image board who dont know who I am. If your hiding your flag you clearly are ashamed at your country friend.

>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS

:^) you just love that EU propaganda dont ya lad?

>implying your cities are that different from each other
I am not dissing don't get me wrong but Hungarian cities are uber comfy. I don't think you can compete basically.

>uber comfy
yes when your biggest country is literally the size of a village in my country it might be comfy.

Will meet the same fate as any united Europe. Probably not by our hands rhis time though, thank god for nukes.

EU is a good thing. Also it makes anglos and other non-Europeans butthurt for some reason and that makes EU extra good.

Well thank god you are outside the EU, so you can be a prosperous country where majority of people live a good life. Oh fuck wait...

Ein volk what? There are like 27 volks in EU. It's the opposite of nazi goals. Your putinist propaganda doesn't make any sense.

Not my fault you import so many immigrants

What has this got to do with immigrants?

You just love that FSB propaganda, huh buddy? Clearly one of the guillable idiots who voted for Brexit, glad the UK is getting demolished at the negotiating table.

Russia talking about collapse. Priceless.

>Clearly one of the guillable idiots who voted for Brexit
Nope.
>glad the UK is getting demolished at the negotiating table.
We shall see.

lol, the ass is so hurt the little virgins cry in their own thread about me now :D

>Russia talking about collapse.
We are quite adept at collapsing your pathetic dreams of world domination, yeah.

>What does immigration have to do with demographics?

Truly glad to know we're dealing with a retard here

I don't get it why are you so butthurt though
If your country is alredy leaving why would you care for us
It's seems like you want to bring to Hell with Europe with you

Its funny cause you are a poor shithole without any say

> Breichxit

Oh come on dude we are talking about demographics.
If you accepted less immigrants, your cunt would be comfier.

Wait a minute, why you have an EU flag?

>dreams of world domination

EU wan't an peaceful, unified and strong continent of willing nations. The rest of the world don't come into that in anyway. Unlike Russian plans on subjugating and oppressing its neighbours.

Russia got its ass beaten throughout most of its history. Also, your mess of a country collapsed about 20 odd years ago. If the oil price goes down a couple of cents it might just collapse again. Get the fuck outta here Ivan, lmfao

>europeans
>being aware of the concept of peace

6% of our population are from another country. In a country of 60 million. Thats a drop in the bucket. You are an utter idiot. If 6 percent of our population left would our cities be deserted?
>He thinks I like/dislike the EU
I M crying. I'm telling you the EU will fail. Like every single European union that has large majority of different ethnicities. Cry more.

Who has started more wars in last say 5 years, Russia or EU?

>meanwhile, in the world of european delusions
Europeans are truly sad creatures to witness.

>glad the UK is getting demolished at the negotiating table.
In what way lmao?

>meanwhile Ivan loads another round into the mortat in Donbass
>for peace, tovarisch

he saw mama merkel say bad things about the UK leaving so his butthole loosened.

You are only a shill. If it will fail it because it's the people will (usually the dumbs one) there are not real other reasons to not work.
>Inb4 muh ethnicity all together REEEEE
The world it' alredy globalized either you like it or not, so ask the real questions pr keep being deluded

The Netherlands is a union mostly comprised of Hollanders, Utrechters, Brabanders and Limburgers. (Hence the name, the Netherlands, not the Netherland)

Italy wasn't "all Italian" up until the Italian unification. Most people associated themselves with Lombardy, Sicily, Tuscany, etc.

The same goes for Germany and France. Do I really need to explain the significance of the German Unification in 1817?

>>Spain is a union of multiple European states. Hmm,what happened a few weeks ago... hmm really makes me think. Looks like you didn't think that through buddy.
I'm not even going to bother to explain the tensions in Catalonia to you (hint: even the separatists want to immediately join the E.U.)

>dont they all want to leave their unions their forced underHmm, really makes me think.
No, the vast majority don't. The Basques had to set up a fucking terrorist group to even make an attempt at coercing their towns into agreeing with them. The Sicilians and Corsicans even less so.

Don't you live in the Russian Federation? You know, a federation that includes 22 distinct republics? Would you be in favour of them democratically choosing to have their own currency?

>Europe
Lybia, Syria, probably forgetting something
>Russia
nothing
Hmm, I wonder