Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn

I't makes me understand how really dumb African Americans are.

TRUTH

fuck trump and fuck white people

The almost 30k likes make it hilarious

this is 100% truth my BLACK brothas

deep

You would know considering
>80iq

TELLING THE TRUTH

KARA BOGA BLESS HER

>tweet's gone viral
god I really hope for satirical reasons

Yakub truly has much to answer for

Black men are just superior I guess. It's kinda funny, I catch my partner looking at black guys all the time while we're out shopping for her clothes. Sometimes she just can't contain herself, LOL! She often says to me "that's what a real man looks like" and I laugh because she has such outdated views of masculinity, I'm just as much of a "man" as her black guy friends on Facebook are. But boy do they have good muscles! LOL

Blacks turned Detroit in to a shithole.

detroit was always a shithole

>what happens when you let a wh#toid visit Detroit

Zimbabwe is the future, we should all emigrate to Africa.

Fuck wh*Tes!

Detroit was the world capital pre-niggers, fucking retard

Fuck Yaqub and fuck wh*Te "people"

DAS RITE

Well, it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
If African tribes had been left alone to develop on their own, their societies could have evolved better.
Of course, they would be behind the rest of the world by a few hundred years, but it would be better than civil wars and terrorism.

you should get it back to Sup Forums

SHIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT MUHFUGGA

Rhodesia with a smooth transition from white minority rule to full democracy would have been the perfect example of how colonisation could have benefitted everyone involved.
Unfortunately the Rhodesian government didn't really bother with that and foreign powers got involved.

Damn those pink devil cave beast crackas, right gang?

If that's Africa then what the fuck would Rome be?
It was literally the auto capital of the world. Now it's a sad shithole.

>look up the tweet thinking it's a shoop
>it's fucking real
>14k retweets 28k likes
also it was done by a k-pop fan account, what's with k-pop accounts and hating white people

>If that's Africa then what the fuck would Rome be?
Get woke cave beast

"We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was. We taught philosophy and astrology [sic] and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it…" - Al shapton

Blacks master race

#woke

>tfw 2017 draws to its close and still no skycar
colonisation was a mistake!

>14k retweets
>28k likes
oh god

It very well could be like that....can't deny colonization set back Africa centuries if not millennia went from being the most advanced to the least advanced. Ancient Egypt led the whole world in science and mathematics.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LhSjLNyM-s

Also in before "we wuz afrikanz n sheeeeit".

Wasn't Detroit more or less the world capital of manufacturing, and industrial inovation at some point?

Depressing but relatable, my brother and I talked about this a lot, we both agree that the idiots lack of foresight here and the systematic destruction of local industries has all but guaranteed economic collapse within 5 years

The depressing part isn't the fact itself but the realization you cannot effect any genuine change as an individual, a global 'life yourselves from your bootstraps' situation where you feel personally responsible

*have
*that
*lift

Goddammit