Man that sucks, RIP Mikey

God bless Ottow.

Yo did Pyle win?

>when the OP is a nigger

Mike Pyle sold me meth

When's CM Punk fighting?

damn that's depressing

Nope, got savaged.

LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT LOMBARD NEXT

Pyle's so salty lmao

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lost man
1st round heem just not nice

yo no bro

xD

press L to lmao @ mike pyle's life

I can only remember watching lombard getting demolished by hendo's elbows. Such an odd finish.

Why? What in your brain could ever make you do this? Shit makes no sense.

fuck niggers pakis chinks kikes and porridge wogs desu

Indeed, a shame. The British are mentally ill so please don't bully him too much.

>I loved it
>i fucking loved it
>but i love riding a truck more

Got CHINNED

Ottow gave that faggot no quarter, just utterly annihilated him on his retirement

jesus loves heems, be it on anyone

YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT YOEL 2.0 UP NEXT

>porridge wogs

What's a porridge wog?

I went back and skimmed through Round 3 of Caraway/Stamann

I think Caraway probably won desu. That last round was close, Stamann really never did anything big except defend, Caraway landed some nice strikes too and that flurry at the end probably should have sealed it.
I think the commentary was painting a different picture to what was actually going on

She was getting in his space while he was trying to pay. Knocking her out wasn't the best solution but if he gave her a warning first...

fuck kpop

225 I think. In Chicago! He's going to be so over! Like Money in the Bank 2011!

Mike Pyle the chinlet king

>thot
>knows how to cook

i sure hope you guys dont do this

while this card isn't good by any means, i wouldn't say there are any bad fights now.
dolloway v lombard may be a little boring,
and dodson has lost his edge but i still think they're interesting

stop posting negresses.

>Kpop starts on the stream

godddddd fucking WHYYYYY DOES THIS FAT PIECE OF SHIT DO THIS HOLY FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SWAER TO GOD I WILL LITERALLY FIND OUT WHO THIS GUY IS AND RNC HIM UNTIL HE TURNS COLD RAAAAAAHHH

Brits are mentally gone. dont even consider them human, just be polite

CHEETOH ORCHEESE

thanks

Fuck rice paddy niggers, flips, jamboys and wops

Do I make nachos or just stay comfy in bed bros?

Cyborg finna win by submission

THAT is the bet.

Pyle has no fight in him, even when he moves position he just turtles after the first hit. What a Pyle of shit.

Give me 1 good reason why the UFC doesn't have 1 x 10 minute round and 1 x 5 minute round with the fight judged as a whole instead of the 10-9 system

Cyborg is in the US for so long and still has that shitty english holy fuck, there's people who can't simply learn

Based crowd webm Aussie

SUGASHOW

I hope you don't actually think that was justifiable in any single way lmao

Where’s the tcity cum slut

Literally the whitest Americans ive ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=vN1eYmJXo-o

looks like Gotze, the dude who does the Somebody that I used to Know song, I think that's his name

Yeah he got robbed for sure. D'amato and ADELAIDE BIRD were the ones who scored against him so for sure you know he got robbed. He gassed out though so that's on him.

She has more cheese than Doritos, Cheetos, or Fritos.

She was a reptilian trying to steal his DNA.

Chinlet for life

>dolloway v lombard may be a little boring,
You're dumb

back from maccas, im lovin it lads

Ahhh, so these are the 'new Americans' I've been hearing so much about.

Dern has been living in the US her entire life but still speaks shitty pidgin English, it must just be in the DNA

>Neckbeard jerking off in the top right
>those clown sleeves

Imagine if O'Malley loses.

Dana gonna be LIVID

Nan was mouthing off the whole fucking day, chat shit get banged

Luciana!

This O'malley kid is going to get exposed worse than Wooden Mike Perry

what was your order?

caraway won easily. robbery. card ruined now.

I think he might

Soukhamtath isn't really a joke

O'Malley will win

not tonight tho

2 mcdoubles, they were out of the buttermilk tenders

first and last step to playing yourself like accordion

wheres the stream lads

not

iconic bars

cut your hair o'malley you bum

it's gonna make it look like the punches you get with do more damage.

Tough round to score desu
I'd give it to the manlet, landed the cleaner shots

Who was sook's last opponent? I remember his name but not the fight.

>not cutting out california
Americanos are you even trying?

>tfw you get down on yourself but then you realise you're objectively much more attractive than the population

i guess i just have high standards for myself

she's probably faking it, and even faking it it's 1000x better than Cyborg's english, Dern speaks portuguese with a horrible american accent too, so i don't know what's her point, maybe she wants to be a gringa in every part of the world

Why does DC keep touching Joe's belly?

That being said I haven't watched it back so it might have looked different to how it actually went down

Tonight. Soukamtath is a beast my man. He's not going to get memed by some weed bro. I'm putting 100 quid on Andre.

Faber get off /heem/
He got a quick first round heem.
The fight before that he knocked his opponent down 3 times but lost the decision because he kind of messed around

andre suitandtie

If it goes the distance it will be a shitshow. Wouldn't suprise me if they're both gun shy at this point.

can these fuckers start the next fight already?

>not rubbing your fight bro's belly

what are you, a faggot?

Rate my UFC Prelims meal