Anyone else think this would be hilarious?

Anyone else think this would be hilarious?

So many families would boycott it and prevent their kids from watching Star Wars, possibly ruining the franchise.

Even better, it would be a hilarious undermining of that whole badass, "black stud" stereotype.

>Hey, blacks, want more representation in Hollywood? Well, here, your high profile Star Wars hero is GAY!

Isn't what you bargained for, eh, black community? Now 'Hollywood values' are YOUR problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/8853-fancy-snog-sex-kissing-common-uk-male-students.html
pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Boyega gets to live the dream of being in Star Wars

>the new plot requires he has to make out with some hispanic guy

JUST

But they are for sure gay in the movie. How is that even a question? Those gazes full of lust? Prolonged physical contact?

I just hope Fin is a top.

They were literally just buddies.

It's like in the social justice clickbait era guys can't even bro out in a movie without an army of bespectacled queers theorizing their homosexuality.

Personally though, it would be funny because it would be a complete disaster for Star Wars and these lame fucks would be forced to kiss. That's what they get for being on SJW.

on *Team SJW

>barely interact during the movie
>know each other for a second
>suddenly super close and intimate

Sure, just buddies.

Would be soooooo kawaii desu

Would be a better waifu than Chomps or Tranny

that was bad writing, attempting to portray barely acquainted strangers as GREAT FRIENDS suddenly because it was a shitty hack movie

Judging from the new novels and the weird SJW shit in them, I wouldn't be surprised if Kennedy has the plan to make two main male protagonists a gay couple.

It's obvious she has some agenda.

>mfw he wins an oscar

Eh, they'll probably make Poe gay, which is fine, but not have him be with Fin.

Or they're just gay and it wasn't a "hey, you're my best friend" vibe but a "hey, I wanna dump my nuts in your throat" vibe.

There are no friendship moments between them. They just meet up later in the movie and act weird around each other.

If they make out on a children's film, the Academy Awards probably WILL find some excuse to award it. You know how Hollywood loves destroying childrens' values.

>Seeing two men kiss on camera somehow stunts children's emotional development
Why are children apparently such pussy bitches, Sup Forums?

Die of AIDS, you nihilistic cancer.

Children don't need homosexual kisses in their movies.

Homosexuality is an aberration, and I say that as a bisexual.

i hate how men can't be close friends without people going "haha omg they are so gay"

it devalues male friendship and probably makes guys feel less likely to act in a sincere and genuine way irl

>Bisexual thinks homosexuals are the degenerates
I've never met a male bifag that wasn't a giant bottom slut.

Some women feel safer if strong men are homosexual, it makes them feel less threatened by masculinity.

>probably makes guys feel less likely to act in a sincere and genuine way irl
Doubtful. "Acting gay" for the "laffs" is an extreme common activity for young male buds and mates in the US and UK.

>So many families would boycott it and prevent their kids from watching Star Wars
maybe in murica, rest of the world is more advanced and don't give a fuck about where people stick their dicks

The only time I've seen women prefer the comfort of gay men is when they go out and don't want to be hit on because they're not in the mood.

Then they just clog up the gay clubs and bars like a malignant tumor.

Nah, I actually can't fathom the mentality of being a bottom.

>star wars is a normie thing now
how did disney pull this off

I don't think they do tbqh mate.

>rest of the world is more advanced

You mean Europe. Funny how you, I presume a "progressive", only count Europe as the "rest of the world".

Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and all of Asia HATE faggots. Except of course Brazil and red light districts in Thailand or wherever.

Why do people even think they're gay anyway? I've seen the movie twice now and it just seems like they're bros.

>"Acting gay" for the "laffs"
there is something seriously wrong with your generation user.

>livescience.com/8853-fancy-snog-sex-kissing-common-uk-male-students.html

And that was 7 years ago.

>Anal stimulation is physically pleasurable to you
>You're not worried about seeming less "masculine"

There ya go. Now you know what the mentality of a bottom is.

>all of Asia HATE faggots
The amount of yaoi animes indicates otherwise, bucko.

>Even better, it would be a hilarious undermining of that whole badass, "black stud" stereotype.
i would love it for this reason alone

welcome to shipping culture user

Star Wars has been a normie thing ever since the first movie.

I honestly think they will do this, as it placates SJWs for having an interracial gay relationship in a kids movie, and it also placates the alt right who don't want miscegenation between a man and a woman.

>Implying Star Wars wouldn't sell better if every single character was replaced with a male
Westerners are retarded.

>shipping culture
nuke this fucking planet

> "hey, I wanna dump my nuts in your throat"

Hot

>some tubby, black geek
>hot

>jealous no one loves them
>jealous no one will dump his nuts down their throat

>Tfw everybody for some reason finds the word "nut" improper for even dirty talk.
>Tfw "I'm gonna nut" sounds hotter to me than "I'm gonna cum"

Why must life be fraught with such hardships?

This is a real problem,

all platonic male friendships are seen as gay ones now in media. LOTR is a big example of this, everyone thinks Sam/Frodo and Legolas/Gimli are together and obviously gay

Two guys are not allowed to be friends anymore because we have a hyper sexualized culture

There's nothing wrong with a brojob anyway

it's mostly women and insecure men who say this

at the ending scene of Superbad my mother said the same thing and I nearly slapped her. they just don't get it

gays are seen as a joke in japan. just look at hard gay.

fujoshits are called that for a reason

pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

As of four years ago, Japan was just a little behind the US in terms of acceptance, user.

Yup. Haven't you noticed? Or are you the cause?

I thought it was because we gave out participation trophies.

Well Finn did save his life..
I'm sure I'd be just as happy to see the person who saved mine again during a time of war.

They confirmed this is not happening and Finn is getting with some asian chick.

Poe is hotter desu.

would you whoop and holla through the war like that stupid nigger too?

go drink some water user

This. Imagine if shit like Predator came out today, there would be articles theorizing if some of the characters are gay for eachother. It's really getting ridiculous.

Isn't that chick a tranny?

J U S T

My theory is that they really wanted to do that but then realized they needed the Chinese market too much and just put Finn in a coma indefinitely.

>male gays will NEVER EVER get the screen time, social respect, and normalized exposure that lesbians do

>asians hate niggers
>have new asian character fuck nigger
>profit?

>Implying that a bad thing

we demand to be taken seriously.jpg

no one wants to see or hear from faggots

>entire thread is full of racists and homophobes who are actually close fags obsessing over gay sex that isn't even going to happen

Never change Sup Forums

>who are actually close fags
you wish queer

they are allowed to played influential eunuchs in historical dramas. but seriously no one wants their children exposed to that shit. i tell my wife's son that ellen degeneres is a man with dwarfism

Russia will freak out

But it was implied that Finn liked Rey. Thats why he made all that bullshit up when they met on Not-Tatooine