132 days until football comes home

132 days until football comes home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM&ab_channel=VoteForVindaloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If England wins and Kane is top scorer and mvp of the world cup will he get Ballon d'Or?

It's coming home la

youtube.com/watch?v=KaBdajHOsSM&ab_channel=VoteForVindaloo does anyone else have great tourny songs like us?

Is this an attack that simply can't be stopped?

Your fans will be fuckin destroyed by Russian Hooligans kek can't wait
This time it's gonna hurt mentally AND physically

Pickford
Walker Stones Cahill Rose
Ox Dier Wilshere
Sterling Kane Alli

4-3-3

Discuss

>implying russian government allows russian hooligans to chimp out in russia

russian hooliganism is a strictly rest of the world thing, pic rel will crack their skulls if they try it at the wc this summer

No, because he’s fucking ugly

>No 4-4-2

>Groups of Russian men attacking people who went with their families

In what way is this funny, Russians are the most cowardly people on Earth, if they want to try and fight they should take up boxing, a sport their country LACKS in compared to us

I'd probably prefer Butland over Pickford, move Ali to the midfield, and play Lallana on the left over ox - (if he is fit and in form)

>No, because he’s fucking ugly
Are you >implying that Ronaldinho is good looking?

Would be interesting, and would allow Vardy to start.

Pickford
Walker Stones Cahill Rose
Sterling Alli Dier Albrighton
Kane Vardy

Won't happen though

Ronaldinho was class m8. Football incarnate.
No one actually wants to watch Tottenham and Kane. Partly because his tiny mouth makes him unbearable to look at.

you all know hart will start in goal

That would be the case if Hart was actually playing football currently. But since he's on the bench even Southgate can't be dumb enough to start a goalie that has barely played in half a year. Thank you based Moyes.

based moyes has saved us from that

>jewventus fan absolutely SEETHING because he knows he is getting KTFO this week

kek

KEK

Scots must be SEETHING that one of their countryman is the reason why England have at least a chance at winning the WC

THREE LINES ON MY SHIRT
JEWELS REMAIN STILL GLEAMING

Now that Holland is not participating, I hope with all my heart that football's coming home la

You're a good lad, Netherlands

>Italian flag = Juventus

why the fuck is the English Aubameyang in this picture

good thread

Well, England will play in my hometown(Nizhny Novgorod) and we name it OMON-city, because here is a lot of OMON hehe

Easy to be good at Boxing when you let your Black bulls fight for you, brithsart.

>England's gonna win the WC with a heterogenous team and a majority of niggers in it
Dont you retards know that low IQ niggers will never amount to anything ever? Look at France 2016.

Then how do you explain Wakanda?

England won't win because they only have 3 guaranteed starters. Kane, Sterling and Walker. Great teams pick themselves.

Jones and Dier should be guaranteed when fit

>A country made up by a white guy
>funded by a Jew

Dier maybe. Wouldn't say Jones is with Cahill and Stones. Keane and Maguire started a few recently too.

Jones is the best defender out of those 4 easily. Especially Keane and Cahill who have been dogshit this year and Stones is 5th choice under pep

Alli too since he actually looks like a midfielder recently

Sterling can only score in stoppage time, keep him on the bench until 75' desu :^)