Did you know Ani Frank is a comic book in Israel?

Did you know Ani Frank is a comic book in Israel?
I heard it's popular in Japan.

Didn't knew science-fiction was so popular in Israel

Jesus. What's with her eyes? I know they only have a few pictures to go from but jeeez they messed that up.
This honestly looks like an awful idea, why would you do this?!

Looks neat

It's my first time to see that comic.
The book is surely popular here but I am doubtful whether most of them actually have read it.
I got astonished by knowing she rejoiced twisting boys around her fingers and even looking down on some of adults around her in her mind.

>jeeez
>?!
kill yourself, plebbit

You antisemite

What is your opinion of the Ane Frank fetishizers over

>I got astonished by knowing she rejoiced twisting boys around her fingers and even looking down on some of adults around her in her mind.

Yes, outside of anime, characters actually have faults and aren't portrayed solely for virgin manchildren to fantasize about.

They are the ones themselves.

And it is somehow recommended to elementary school students. Our education system was focsing on war time vicarious experience so much.

>popular in Japan
And I presume what you mentioned is more anime like one. Bunch of those works available here and none of them I haven't even touched.

I want to pump my gas in her chambers

They even made an anime of it .

is there any doujinshi?

We have comfort women comics instead

For sure, maybe not related to this movie in particular but there must be.

Yeah, there are comics like these more than the entire books about the nanking

>astro boy crossover

Surprisingly enough Tezuka didn't draw one himself.
Well at least he made Letter to Adolf which is a masterpiece

Someone should make a doujin about Anne Frank.

Anne Frank is locked in the attic with another Jewish girl friend.
They spend their days writting about their pure girlish hopes and dreams, and discovering their sexuality with one another.

Then the pair is caught, and thrown in a concentration camp. There, she is constantly bullied and harassed by large aryan camp guards with big dicks, who proceed to anally rape (because they don't want to impregnate Jews with Aryan seed) her girl friend one night as Anne watches her girl friend anally orgasm to dick. The guards then rape her girl friend daily.

Then one day the guards are dragging her girl friend and Anne tells the guards to take her instead. The guards pause, and laugh, and agree to Anne's plea. Anne is dragged into a room with some thin, diseased, hunched, dirty Jewish men. At first she is confused, but then the guards tell the Jews that as agreed for snitching on some other Jews, they can fuck.
The Jews then start harassing and undressing Anne, they drool all over her, rub their tiny disgusting smelly on her, fondle her breasts and pussy, kiss her mouth, she is confused and saddened that their kind would treat her like this, but as a particularly disgusting Jew is about to thrust his dick into Anne, the guards start beating down on the Jews, pick up Anne and anally rape her in front of them.

Then one day Anne is out in the yard and a guard tells Anne that the she is to see the doctor.
Doctor Mengele is a very nice man to Anne. He checks her and gives her candy and asks about her. Then he follows into talking about the importance of science and some other bullshit, which Anne agrees. Doctor Mengele is glad that Anne sees his point, and then asks her hot Aryan nurse to bring the experiment.

I like where this is going

I'm genuinely in love with anne frank.

>dat fascist faces
El conquistador

>&Humanities was a mistak....

The Nurse comes back with a massive, muscular, mutant Aryan man, with a massive, pungent, throbbing, leaking dick. Anne is frightened by the sight, but Mengele continues his rant on the importance of knowledge and science and some other bullshit. Anne isn't listening anymore, as the pungent musky smell coming from the Aryan beast hits her nostrills and her mind tries to figure out what stands before her.
Her thoughts are broken by Mengele now close to her, "don't you agree?", to which Anne frightened, ansers "y-yes"
Doctor Mengele celebrates and tells the beastly Aryan man to rape Anne.

The Aryan beast walks towards Anne, precum leaking on the floor from his massive hunging dick, throws it on Annes frail little body and animalistically rubs it on her chest, Anne tries to move away, but can't as the man leaks pre-cum all over her. The man then holds Anne's head, and thrusts his dick into Anne's mouth and throat. Anne gasps for air, as her tears and saliva lubricate the pumping dick hitting her throat. Doctor Mengele is slowly starting to undress, and her nurse helps him and gives him a blowjob. Doctor Mengele describes in detail his amasement at his creation.
The Aryan beast suddenly releases a huge load of semen into Anne's throat, which flows out from Anne's nose and mouth. Unable to breathe, Anne pushes the beast back and starts to run as she tries to desperatly catch her breath.
She crawls on her fours, and the Aryan beast follows, catching Anne and ruthlessly ripping her clothes and penetrating her virgin pussy.
After she is impregnated by the Aryan beast's seed, and lays on the floor covered in his semen, Dr. Mengele and his nurse join in a final 4 way which mentally breaks Anne.

Or somethin on these lines.

she is popular here too.

>Korean eyes
here it is

Fuck you。