post your face when you spot a meditearenian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
wired.com/2013/08/the-gorgeous-costumes-of-europes-wild-men/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival
youtube.com/watch?v=6hpvYmSrnW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my brother

Who is this Varg and why is he so famous?

black metal musician who killed his friend then after coming out of prison started making videos about anti globalism and stopping semitic ideologies in Europe.

genetic scientist and proud NORD supremacist

online neopagan, Nordicist, Anti-Christian youtuber who once killed his former band mate (he played black metal in past) and served 20 years in Norwegian prison for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

he is a mad man that used to do some noisy music in his youth until he decided to burn a church, then he got into jail and there he got even crazier. Now he thinks that blue eyes are good for living in the snow and that another middle age will come, but this time will be without christianity ofc

He also lives with his autistic wife and 7 children deep in the French woods, shitting in a bucket and growing his own food while LARPing as a vikang and teaching his 5 year old children to duel.

only 6 live in France
one is in Norway from another wife afaik

he was for 16 years in prison

>takashi doesn't know who Varg is

Christanity isn't a Semetic ideology. it's a pan-med ideology.

just a random ubermensch who happened to burn 3 churches and kill other man, and then after serving prison sentence started talking about how bad non-whites are online
and he also lives in a forest on a welfare

a guy who used to be able to write crazy avantgarde metal riffs at 20 years old but now only ever does ambient synth music over which he chants about Odin because jail sucked the life otu of him.

I have this image I made as a proof that this is indeed his daughter

>growing his own food
>teaching his 5 year old children to duel
Nothing wrong with those though

>"Oi will drink from ye skull!"

>who killed his friend

*Who murdered his friend with a knife like a nigger

>pan med
Lol ok, keep on worshipping your k*ke on a cross

If the Christ is merely a "kike on a cross" then how come the actual kikes want to destroy his legacy?

>Christanity isn't a Semetic ideology. it's a pan-med ideology.
keep crying christnigger

Search ThuleanPerspective on Youtube

The most important concepts in Christianity are Greek (such as the Logos). Christianity is also very similar to other Mediterranean mystery religions that existed at the time.

christianity has never done anything but trying to kill white people

Shut up you stupid fucking underage.

Varg is a massive faggot

This
Only a Med can loves so much his mother that he pretends she is virgin

Still right about Christianity though

It made them immortal

MED ALERT

Do poltards really think religions are about race/ethnics ?

islam quite clearly is about Arabic hegemony and in its early ages you could only convert by joining an Arab tribe and learning Arabic

m*Doids BTFO

that's one example out of dozens.

Yeah I know that Islam destroyed many cultures but I mean, do poltards really believe Charlemagne invaded the Saxons because he was friends with Muslims due to his religion ?

Even if religions don't clearly imply they belong to certain ethnics, they actually do, because once they're claimed by another people they can radically change to better fit the new believers
Africans Christians are completely different from European Christians which are completely different from South American Christians

>European Christians which are completely different from South American Christians
they aren't THAT different.

Of course the religious background remains the same, but the way it's practiced by the people is completely different, simply because the people themselves are different

Forgot my pick, it may seem like little things but European processions are very different even though they seek the same purpose, and I assume African processions are also completely different aswell

Mexico is not in SA. That's probably the aztec or mayan influence, dunno.

Varg looks a lot like a depigmented Med to me.

This
Varg is swarthier than the swartiest Sicilian

Europe has festivals where they dress up spoopy and walk around. even if it's not exactly like that.

>Letsu faindo outo
>J-rock starts blasting

>Europe has halloween as a cultural fest
Nope Halloween was only celebrate in Ireland then you niggers came out with your version of that fest and now everybody in the world celebrate the amerocan version of halloween

this sort of thing
wired.com/2013/08/the-gorgeous-costumes-of-europes-wild-men/

day of the dead isn't halloween you retard.

The terror of the M*d

>he's not only a mutt he's a (((christian))) too
lmao

This is an artistic thing not a festival where people cosplay
Maybe you are referring to this:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival

>provided from French welfare*

varg is gay

>Carnevale
user what the fuck
He means these youtube.com/watch?v=6hpvYmSrnW0