Why are Anglo countries so good at producing white trash? In the UK we have chavs, Americans have hicks...

Why are Anglo countries so good at producing white trash? In the UK we have chavs, Americans have hicks, rednecks and hillbillies, and Australians have bogans.

Do countries like France, Germany, Sweden etc. have similarly prolific and degenerate white underclasses, or is it just an Anglo phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauf
fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/cassos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reply to my fucking thread

Find me gf and I will reply.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beauf

Only A*glo genetics are capable of giving rise to them

Island slavs

Class system, every country has a poor class

Because Anglo trash have to be compared to the much more frequent prevalence of Anglo GODS.

They’d appear as normal or better by the standards of a different race.

fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/cassos

Ah

We have Raggare. They love to drive American cars from the 60's

We're just too irrelevant country so you don't notice them in the media etc.

Lol, are Brits Slavs?

>Only A*glo genetics are capable of giving rise to them
Our hill bullies are descended from what we call Scotts-Irish. Most of their ancestry is Anglo.

(((You)))

Anglo society is known for its diverse IQs. It may have its fair share of idiots but there are just as many smarter than average people to support the nation.

Ours come in various flavors.
Traditional autochthonal ones (Prolos) and Yugoslav ones (Tschuschn) for example.

>or is it just an Anglo phenomenon
lolno
in Russia they are called bydlos (literally look the same as your pic related)
here we call them selyaks ("villagers" in the bad meaning of the word)

>Des frites, des frites, des frites!!!

Tbf our 60s cars are pretty ledgendary. I forget who but some prevalent car driver said the '69 mustang is the only car that scares him.

Neat though

>France
>prolific and degenerate white underclasses
oh fuck yes...
we have a few dozen millions of those
most of those having kid like hens lay eggs, and then living out of gibs, never to work and spending most of the gibs on booze and lottery, are white, here

how do you exactly think we reached a point where about half the people who vote choose a hardcore commie candidate?

>I forget who but some prevalent car driver said the '69 mustang is the only car that scares him.
That's because they were such uncompromisingly shit. You got a huge, loud and yet gutless engine with no suspension and shit steering for a price where any retard with a job digging ditches could buy one and spend the rest of his life replacing parts that constantly failed such as the gearbox and transmission.

That said they are gorgeous.

No we have them here. I call them "cool guys".

>is Anglo
I meant is not.

As a white country I can say we also have them

Bait

We have those. Dress exactly like your chavs and the french equivalent. Listen to crap, smoke hash etc etc

Nah, every Finn is a gentleman and a scholar, and on the extremely rare occation that we indulge in alcohol, we make sure not to drink in copious amounts.

>Our hill bullies are descended from what we call Scotts-Irish.
We have those here too. They chimp out on a near constant basis, perform disastrously on every metric and hate us with a passion.

They adore the queen, the UK and the Anglo-Saxon order, and yes, they are of Anglo ancestry.

are you one of 'em chavs sir?

>Finn
>we
nobody is going to believe a Finn actually happens to meet people

1,3 million live in capitol region, kind of hard not to.

>fucking some prevalent car driver

Dom Torreto man What The Fuck, he is a living legend of the wheel man, how could you forgot.

>ledgendary
all merrycars are lengendary
that they weight heavy as fuck, we can understand, since suspensions have to bear your humongous weight anyway
but that they still have a steering wheel, while they actually can't take a bend is quite puzzling

Shut up gopnik....women outnumber men in russia send us one

I feel like this should be a meme term

Is the concept of "tattare" still around?