youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_kire
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rod stewart new years eve concert
Google is shit.

tb h it's so impressive that at times i question reality

I did notsee it either

Nazis are mesmerizing because it's like looking at the highest peak of humanity before the fall.

Trump could herald in another era like the 1930s in Germany.

Right now is a beautiful time to be alive: you get to see the beginning and probably the end of individual liberty in America.

Myself as well.
Based fucking spectacle

krauts hated fat american pigs like yourself

dude grow up
you're fucking retarded
trump is no different than any of the other actors
trump hillary bernie obamza bush whatever
it's all the same shit

Easy long cloud.
Don't you have a moke dick to suck?

There's nothing wrong with Rod Stewart

I'm a Trump supporter. The way that people are standing up to SJW bullies and actually expressing formerly suppressed or discreet beliefs makes me optimistic.

If Trump has just one good term where he takes executive action to deport illegals, scrutinize Muslim immigrants, and step away from globalist free trade agreements, he will be an absolute saint.

>step away from globalist free trade agreements
>trump
lol

Why wouldnt the allies bomb an event like this? The density is so fucking big they could have killed so many

>still not getting it
you deserve this world

They weren't at war yet.

>tfw you'll never be apart of something like this

photograph was taken before the war

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Rally

>never ever

Elaborate please. Trump seems quite obviously to be a protectionist and a nationalist. We haven't seen these traits on a major party ticket in decades. Literally decades (unless you can name an exception).

Why is that bad?

Think about the masculine values each of those german soldiers upheld. Now look at the sea of german nu-males today. It's truly disgusting to see such capable blood being tainted to the root by the jew. Germany didn't lose the war, the world did. We could have been so much more

It would be a bitch for my mum to come pick me up from there

>it's all the same shit

every teenager who just got into politics believes this and wonders why the country is constantly shit

hint: it's because of limpdick faggots like you who don't do what it takes to make the changes they want to see

It's literally garbage North Korean style nonsense.

Also, incredibly boring. Like a fucking high school assembly.

Why are you so eager to be deployed as cannon fodder? And executed on the spot in case of disobedience?

True, since they were rationing basic food supplies in order to put on nigger-tier military parades.

Because they are German immigrants. It's in their blood.

>not having your mom buy you a segway

>not wanting to sacrifice yourself for the greater cause
>being a nu-male

I know which one you are, fellow shit poster.

Why live?

stfu i'm 27

trump
trump trump trump
yeah he's gonna be a hero
he saved us from globalism
he got us out of this neo communism
he won the war against feminism
blah blah blah
this is the way the theater operates
there are no good guys
they're on the same team as the bad guys
THEATRICS ENTERTAINMENT
that is it

I really have those feels, brotheranon.

We are going to create a North American white ethnostate one day. I believe within our lifetime.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

How many people is that?

250k+ I think

He didn't win any way against feminism. But if he is elected president, he can make major strides against globalism. As a matter of fact, common wisdom tell us that protectionist policies are old-fashioned, obsolete, and backwards. This is how the media has characterized them for essentially my whole life (I'm 27). They've instilled it in our minds that these communist (lower-case 'c') and globalist economic policies are the modern future and a necessary progression in our society.

Yet the bottom line remains: corporations save money on labour, tariffs, and taxes with these things. The common working man suffers. There are fewer jobs, lower wages, and a more contrived economy when you centralize policy and control.

I'm not saying Trump is some kind of saviour, but he seems to have to mindset that, if given the authority of president, would be willing to make changes because he's not as financially reliant on corporatist support and kickbacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8tc1gZI7kw

no different than professional wrestling
it's a joke kid
it's entertainment
wish fulfillment
projection
illusions of grandeur
get over it
worse things have happened

they give you problems that they "solve"
all the time setting the ruler a bit further away
freedom is for slaves

WE ALL DO

>freedom is for slaves
work on ur b8 m8

DAE BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION? XDDD

not bate
the word freedom as a political ideology is FUCKED

Bright side: Something like that will probably happen again in our lifetimes. Except this time they won't lose.

I chuckled.

58 million keks

I see Walletberg Shekelstein has indoctrinated you well, kraut.
Keep up the rhetoric like a good Goy

Wishful thinking, its over m8
>gg no re

C'mon Ausbro, not impressed, you vegemite fucker?

Why go on?

No, you fucking hunnic savage. I'm white, not a hunnic piece of nigger shit.

the great time has just begun guys

That's one powerful hivemind

You still have a chance burger. It won't be quite as glorious, but it's as close as we're gonna get.

>hunnic

Carlos!
Leave newfag

If you got something to say, say it, don't post a faggot gif.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Covington

Chill out, sperg. Do you have something to say or are you just gonna spit all over your keyboard?

Soon

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

>notsee

Then do the next best thing.

>You will never take back Europe for the white man in swag uniforms
Why even live

So you were in still your mother's basement back then?

Or to put in German.

Sie waren also in noch Keller Ihrer Mutter damals?

"Lebtest du schon im Keller deiner Mutter, damals?"

Fix'd. Fucking Brits.

I MISSED BEING SHOT BY A SOVIET TANK IN THE BATTLE OF KURSK! DAMN! I COULD TALK ABOUT IT WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN IN EVENINGS

Don't you have some Jews to bow to?

ok wait, can someone explain why Big Boss there wasnt content with just having all of Germany?
Why did he want the rest of europe too?
Didnt he know the Russians were not going to fall?
Did he even do literally any research on the Napoleonic Wars?

>tfw you will never stand with your Aryan brothers, cheering "Seig Heil!" as your Fuhrer speaks with god-like conviction
>tfw you and your Kameraden will never storm into Soviet Russia, bedding with Ukrainian peasant girls and slaughtering Communist scum by the thousands
>tfw you will never see The Thousand Year Reich in all its glory
>tfw you will never throw molotovs into the business establishments of filthy Juden cockroaches
>tfw you will never feel the recoil of your K98 as you drop a Russian conscript in glorious battle
>tfw you will never return home from the Ostfront victorious, to make love to your strong, loyal, Aryan wife
>tfw you will never raise your beautiful Aryan children in The Thousand Year Reich
>tfw you will never get to shakehands with Hitler, as he awards you The Iron Cross 1st Class for valor and bravery in service of The Fatherland
>tfw none of that will ever happen and we live in a world run by the Jews

why even live Sup Forums

Napoleon wasn't defeated because of Russia. He was defeated by British jealousy and treachery. Napoleon was GOAT.

If only they hadn't spent so much money on banners they might have won the war.

To finish what the Nazis started

A failure?

Time machines when?

The feels..

Get a piece of this roo fuckin bogan right here

>Seig Heil

Das raysis man

you do realize that 99,9% of 4channers would be considered untermensch and gassed by the Nazis, right?

>falling for the gas meme

but anyway Hitler loved anglos, so I'd be right

It's not as much about nazism as much as being inspirational for whites who want to see their race uncucked once again.

Also they never gassed people.

No he couldn't, because Americans don't give a shit

cosplay?

Well we've got this so I'm set.

Damn, how do I get in on THAT?

top tier meme friend

Sorry burger, the sheepfucker's correct

See entyoutube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_kire march

And see a speech of our militant priest:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

It's our independence day on 11.11 every year. This march has been organized by our nationalists and is growing every year. Last one was themed "Poland for Poles, Poles for Poland - march against Islam". You can come and march with us.

oops, this is the march:
youtube.com/watch?v=a7xqwm_c1_k

carlosposters for trump

he loved the Dutch my friend, and as a blonde guy with green eyes I'd be alright.

Blonde, green eyes, fit. I'm good.

Lol wot