Dindu Chimpout in Londinistan

VIDEO: "Black Lives Matter Riots In London's Hyde Park"
youtube.com/watch?v=RNDVylJyhiA

Two people were stabbed including a police officer after riots broke out across 3 sections of London.

Major black violence erupted last Tuesday night in Hyde Park when a music festival turned into a riot. What started off as a water fight between two rival schools swelled to over 4000 people leading to Police setting up near Buckingham Palace to keep an eye on the event. By 9pm the Police attempted to move the crowd along but the mob refused and turned hostile. A small unit of vans were forced to flee a hail of glass bottles and rocks leading to police reinforcements with riot gear joining the scene. One police officer was stabbed and another was smashed over the head with a bottle. Two other members of the public were also stabbed with one being hunted down on the road in front of traffic. The attackers ran off soon after. During the ruckus, the crowd was heard chanting "Black Lives Matter!"

In another part of London, at Burgess Park, Southwark, two teen boys were stabbed at a separate water fight and a nearby supermarket was raided by over 200 black youths. Police were also attacked when they shut down an illegal block party in Stamford Hill

As police attempted to maintain order and move the mob out from Hyde Park, a nearby McDonalds at Marble Arch was stormed. Staff suspected something was wrong when the lobby filled.

A McDonald’s worker said:
>“All the staff went to safety downstairs and locked themselves in. The kids went straight for the food but they weren’t even taking it away they were trying to trash the place.

>“They did whatever they could – they ruined the whole place. We were a little shaken up but everyone was safe and no-one was hurt.”

A terrified witness wrote on Facebook:

>'Young boys running around with large machete looking knifes, a whole leap of 16, 17, 18 year old girls & boys literally scattered everywhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html
telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html
guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hyde

not fukcing again

>Stamford hill

Oy vey did they try to shut down a bar mitzvah?

> in Sam Hyde park

Just a little cultural enrichment.

wait

why are british niggers rioting that shit over there?

What's your black population like?

Is it growing?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

The meme magic is real.

It doesn't even make sense to protest in the UK. At this point it's undeniable that BLM is a terrorist group that promotes hate and violence.

They're only allowed to exist because white people have conflicting views of their humanity. Fuck them.

>Samford Hill
>Hyde Park

THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

Dindus using BLM as just another excuse to riot and loot

What's the point of this in Britain? The cops over there don't even carry guns.

This proves the BLM movement is a black supremacist terrorist group.

What BLM means:

Let blacks be blacks and break the law without anyone fucking with them (police)

I'll gladly take gypsies back over scum like this, holy shit Britain get it together bro

So when is your police going to get guns?

>Hyde park
He cant keep getting away with this!

this has pretty much zero coverage in the media for some reason

What the fuck do black people in bongistan even have to riot about?

"youths"

I hate that word so much, why can't they just call them niggers or thugs like they are? The only people I've met with enough balls and self confidence to call them niggers are respectful black people.

FUCK THESE NIGGERS.

Not enough gibs.

>chimp out
>trash McDonalds
Fucking kek. It's funny how you never hear of chimpouts destroying an art gallery

Nigger Nigel has waterfight.
Remembers can't swim
I is wet, but i isnt in da austin powers, innit¿?
>Chimps out.

Police in Northern Ireland which is 97% white carry military grade equipment when on patrol during the day in small villlages populated mostly by old people and mothers with their children going to the shop, but this is because of an imaginary "dissident threat". Meanwhile London, majority non white, which has shit like this happen but police can't use force that would be racist.
I fucking hope Theresa May will sort this out

It started as a water fight. They only started shouting "black lives matter" when the police tried to stop them stabbing each other

Breddy Underbrated bost

British blacks are more civilised they said

Because they paid for their boat ride to Britain.

They are just using it as an excuse to fuck shit up. The thing is, I can at least follow the logic of BLM in America:

>muh slavery
>muh police violence
>gibs me dat

But over in England, there was no chattel slavery. Nigs weren't whipped in the sheep fields. If you are a brown person in England, it's because your parents chose to move there. And yet, you still find that the niggers commit more crime per capita than their white counterparts. It's almost as if their past has nothing to do with the way they act now, they are just fucking violent for no reason.

Really makes you think, huh?

It's part of black "culture"

>tfw Black Lives Matter has spread to Sweden
They're protesting in Malmö today, and Stockholm next week.

I can't wait for an end to Swedish police violence! Our cops kill almost as many innocent blacks as the British.

My father (We are Irish) use to live in London during the 70s and worked with caribbean migrants since them and the Irish were both second class. Apparently the first generation immigrants (who are now dead or very old) were extremely kind and hard working people. To be honest it is probably due to the break up of their families and a welfare culture that has caused a generational shift like this, pretty sad

>bongistan
>ban firearms, because they are scary
>now criminals use knives and blunt objects
>you can find these anywhere
>literally have garbage cans asking you to bin your knife
>literally have police go around confiscating sharp objects

is bongistan the most cucked nation on Earth.

It's the same thing here by the way. We now have gangs formed by Sudanese and Somalian immigrants or the children of them, who go around committing crime sprees with impunity

>BLM
>UK
Did an unarmed nigger get shot by an unarmed police officer recently?

Hah, there was already a BLM gathering in Copenhagen not too many days ago.

I mean, are you even trying, Sven? Are you gonna accept getting outcucked by Denmark?

Blm will join with isis. Just wait and see.

Wtf is a water fight?

It still blows my mind how nigs throughout Europe have jumped onto the BLM train just as an excuse to nig out.

>inb4 all of africa erupts into chaos as blacks take to the streets yelling BLACK LIVES MATTER as they kill one another with machetes in the search for white folks

It grows through constant immigration.

Low IQ and high testosterone. They are born criminal.

I love the fact that in London, people like this live literally across the road from rich Liberals.

I hope one day they launch a full invasion, and steal all their bikes.

It's biology. They were always a problem. Their behavior is identical to other black populations across the world. Poverty is not an excuse for raping white girls and then pouring bleach inside them to hide evidence. White men don't do this no matter how poor or wretched they are.

Blacks are not British. A Passport doesn't make them one of us.

Soros is mad about brits leaving the EU so he orders his nigger gang to cause trouble in the UK

There is no one more deserving of torture and ruin than him.

why are blacks so violent?

>it's biology

Thank thee for the dank memes

Fucking hell
Good compilation m8, keep up the good work

the stupid thing is that london has a very small proportion of black people compared to most big american cities (only 2.5% of the UK is black).

yet even with this tiny %, any time the blacks gather in large numbers either for this or for the yearly nottinghill carnival, they always start rioting or starting an rogy of crime and property damage.

I really wish black people collectively were sent to another planet.
Any planet.

British blacks have a massive inferiority complex to American blacks because they never had anything like Jim Crow or the civil rights movement. So they treat every little event like its anudda slavery and need to rise up to da white mayne. Which is hilarious because they've basically had everything handed to them on a plate.

They had a schpilkus in their genectegazoink

>One police officer was stabbed
>Two other members of the public were also stabbed
>two teen boys were stabbed

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES. Only the military needs that kind of ordinance.

EVERYONE ITT
Spend a few hours binge watching Colin Flaherty's channel on Youtube:
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712

It's Black mob violence. Wherever they congregate in groups, this happens.

Sheeeiit

n humans, there is a 30-base repeat sequence repeated in one of several different numbers of times in the promoter region of the gene coding for MAO-A. There are 2R (two repeats), 3R, 3.5R, 4R, and 5R variants of the repeat sequence, with the 3R and 4R variants most common in Caucasians. The 3.5R and 4R variants have been found to be more highly active than 3R or 5R, in a study which did not examine the 2R variant.[18] An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[18][19][20]
Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[29][30] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

>black people are 55 times more likely to carry a gene linked to an increase in violence and antisocial behaviour than caucasoid people and 10000 times more likely to carry that gene than east asian people

UK African-Brits gave every right to be mad
UK has more blacks in jail proportionately than the US and that's racist
guardian.co.uk/society/2010/oct/11/black-prison-population-increase-england

Based cop

no,

It's because black people in the UK see all the youtube videos and facebook promoted stories talking about black lives matter, trayvon martin, michael brown, etc. and their brain starts automatically assumng that the same thing is happening to them even though they live in the fucking UK and people basically never get shot by police here, of any race.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is an experiment by the media.

If they grossly over-report and focus on these handful of cases where unarmed black men get shot and constantly reporting on it and broadcasting hysterical black people saying "we're being killed out here, we're dying!! They're killing us!!!" can they get black people in other countries where there are hardly any killings by police to react the same way?

Clearly they can.

I live in NI, rarely see police and they never have military grade gear

hahaha, literally aping the Americans
>in the past 95 years only 51 people were killed by British police
>more are killed in a month in US than in nearly a century in the UK
>Black Lives Matter is a strictly police shooting black people protest
they could be taken more seriously if they were protesting lightning strikes or deaths by falling grand pianos

Whether they believe the media or not, this gives them an excuse to act on their deep hatred of whites. I don't see this calming down anytime soon. I'm sorry this is happening, britbong.

We, as the white race, need to wipe out every nigger on earth.

We need to genocide them all, asap

We will never be safe until every subhuman, boot lipped pavement ape is fucking dead

>Water fight
The police should've rolled in some water canons for extra irony points.

How do we know it was Black Lives Matter and not just a generic chimp out?
not every chimp out is Black Lives Matter.

Thats the spirit!!!

Gun them down. Chop them up. Step on their children. Hang their mothers. Kill them all and take the tongues as trophies

Faggot

then they'd have to arrest themselves for offending the minorities
>this joke and yours are both illegal in Britain

>take the tongues as trophies

Once we pop off the real race war here in Merica, I'm going to collect their scalps.

And I have no problem with the idea of killing their niglets

The real reason this happened is the weather. Chimpouts only happen when it is hot, because it increases testosterone. This wouldn't happen in November.

There was a massive stabby-fight thing after one of these giant 'water fights' a few years ago.

Its nothing to do with BLM. The police showed up and BLM is just a way for them to express there anger because they are 'always getting picked on by the police' (i.e. doing stupid shit like mass brawls in parks, driving without licences, mugging people in broaddaylight etc that means the police are going to arrest you).

I hope Isis attack Notting hill carnival. Let them race war after and wipe each other out

We have one of the most peaceful police forces in the world. What the fuck would black lives matter want from the UK?

Imagine how beautiful the world would be if we exterminated all Africans and Muslims and colonizes those lands

You and i are like brothers. Ill buy the beer.

Wooo this is what Australia needs, more darkies and other immigrants to cause .trouble

Christ, and I thought Manchester was a shithole.

What's happening to this fucking nation

they believe we had slaves in the UK

Who the fuck knows. I never figured out why hippies in the UK were protesting the Vietnam War. You fucks were never there in the first place.
I think it's just penis envy of US pop culture.

Seriously, this guy is out of control. He used to be such a nice boy too.

Looks more like third world Africa

I'm serious, I've seen black people behave this way before but had nothing to do with any movement, you can't say they were part of some movement unless they were literally chanting Black Lives Matter or something like that.

What do care what they believe? Just make yourself a target and fuckin knife a few when they come. Self defense.

>Self defence
self defence with a deadly weapon is illegal in the UK

Yea. Ur a serious apologist for blacks. I assume you get pegged or you re a jew.

The African immigrants I see here in America are actually bro-tier. I never had a bad experience with one. On the other hand you have Black Americans...

HAHAHAHAHA

YOUR LIFE MEANS NOTHING! PERIOD.

Another faggot. When will you learn, asshole?

It doesn't work that way over here, we have shitty self defence laws.

If I was to stab some dindu who was trying to kill my mum in the chest, I'd go to jail for life.

Our police are useless, too. No guns, no tasers, just shitty little batons.

Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person. Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences. Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery. Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery. Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage. Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences. In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it."

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1548329/Blair-Black-community-must-oppose-gangs.html

telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/3637720/It-is-time-to-be-honest-about-black-crime.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gang-rape-is-it-a-race-issue-1711381.html

One in every 100 black British adults is now in prison, according to the latest Home Office figures.

A recent crackdown on guns, drugs and street crime has led to an explosion in the number of prisoners from an Afro-Caribbean background, who now account for one in six of all inmates.

guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/mar/30/prisonsandprobation.race

He is right. These are just nigs nogging in the summer. They've been doing it for years before even BLM was a thing.

>self defence with a deadly weapon is illegal in the UK

niggercumskin

Well, maybe you ought to start by removing your government? Common sense, dude.

Here's the legit reasoning behind this;
If you use a deadly weapon, criminals will use them so you reduce the homicide rate by making illegal the use of deadly weapons in self defence.

Mate I barely have the energy to shitpost and you expect me to perform a coup?

and after that, they have the gall to open their cockholes and mock our cuckminister
>britbongs, not even once

Save your energy until the next Labour government.