/cum/ Canada United States Mexico

im back from work you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=We-Bh1z4JgE
youtube.com/watch?v=BbUAGdnpHio
youtube.com/watch?v=IjpFwQyhWog
independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/germany-replaces-us-best-international-image-brand-country-donald-trump-angela-merkel-simon-anholt-a8059926.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2R8ojKBbNfA
youtube.com/watch?v=DvyOjdexJwY
youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like this thread very much

Very very very good edition

thank you

i dont think i've made a /cum/ thread in over 8 months

Mutton

editions dont matter most the time

>PA is only cheesesteak
Shit map.

>Massachusetts think they do clam chowder
>they think the black capped chickadee is their state bird
only reason lobster rolls are blown out of proportion is because of chink and flyover tourists. Massachusetts needs to be nuked slightly more than Vermont

I like to think frozen lemonade is a stupid wypipo word for lemonade slushy

Inaccurate, shit-tier map.

good numbers

>posters from shitty, Nevada - tier, states

Sucks to be you

drug website isn't responding

i hope the website isn't down forever or i just lost 0.001745 BTC worth of acid

vape is good

Aya posted a new pic brehs

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Let me guess. The only reason why you are talking to me is because you want to have sex with me. Three words: Beat it, virgin.

>filtering soy boy
Found the bugman

morning guys

morning bud

Tattled on my cousin for smoking in the garage yesterday
He wasn't happy

rude

Faggot professer is trying to say people blamed the black plague on Jews when Mongols are responsible for it

Going on a killing spree and then killing myself to own the libs.

What have you MAGApedes done recently to own the FAKE NEWS stupid LIBTARDS?

I unironically enjoy these posts. Hope you keep making them.

Your tastes in arts are pre-determined by review aggregator websites. You have no absolute moral standing or political opinion, but regurgitate content posted on hip news sites like Elite Daily. Your idea of fun involves food, wine, and Netflix. You define yourself by your actions and tastes, but lack the self-awareness in understanding how immature and ordinary you really are. You claim to be a deeply empathetic person, but disregard any perspective that differs from your own social circle of 45 cut-copy hipster cunts. You took a philosophy class in college and consider yourself educated, and it gives you a bit of joy to act condescending for 12 hours a day on Twitter where you reference internet memes while arguing with 67-year-old retired women about Trump. You don't know what the word elasticity means, but you're certain that your ideas are the pathway to ensuring global peace and prosperity. You spend 4 hours at the gym but only exercise for the equivalent of 30 minutes; the rest involves snapchatting your outfit. After standing up 350 Tinder dates because you were too lazy to walk 3 blocks down to grab a sushiritto, you finally made the effort to meet one guy. He's the complete opposite of you, but you grew bored of manipulating 22 year old college kids high off molly at raves. So you enter your first relationship in 4 years, since you told everyone you dumped John when in reality he left you because of your uncontrolled manic personality disorder. 1 week and a half into your new relationship, you suck your best friends' dads dick and then write yourself a blog about how polyamory is actually beneficial and that cheating is a natural occurrence that the patriarchy has blamed women for.

I'll take two

Roasties BTFO

>Beat it, virgin.
Brb gonna beat my meat.

>bitcoin in a few days
>eurocucks here were saying it would drop below 1000 just a few days ago during the dip

Having a poo

Man I'm tired as shit

Old Sup Forums axiom
"Do everything opposite of what Sup Forums says"

If you are male, you tried sucking your own dick at some point in your life.
No way around it.

Italians are white

>not a single cumlet ITT would pass

youtube.com/watch?v=We-Bh1z4JgE

I dare you to touch my penis

Yeah. Only got my tongue on it and hurt like hell

A lot of nations are white but anglos and (((them))) are adamant on denying our whiteness. Pic related

Italians are brown.

Nope, my dick is too small to even bother

Mexicans aren't white
This is false

Italians are swarthy, brown and for the most part indistinguishable from North Africans.

t. never left leicestershire

>Italians are swarthy, brown and for the most part indistinguishable from North Africans.

(enters wagie general)
((Leaves))

I like this sword...what r the stats?

>Mexicans aren't white
C'mon dude, there are literally millions of white Mexicans out there. Compare that to your Sicilian half-breed nation. If we are non-white then you are monkeys

Ironic since statistically speaking I'm the most likely to have travelled ITT

Mexicans are not white, don't want to discuss this with you anymore

t. an*Mefag
Mexicans are Iberian, and because of that they are members of the white race. Their white population is estimated to be UP to 47%, compared that to America which has a white population of 56%. We are basically America but slightly less white. Still a white nation

not going to do this

This, we are literally European. Our culture came from Europeans, pic related it's me, a real Iberian

FUCK OFF DENMARK

>A 2001 survey directed by Dr. Ariela Keysar for the City University of New York indicated that, amongst the more than 100 categories of response, "no religious identification" had the greatest increase in population in both absolute and percentage terms. This category included atheists, agnostics, humanists, and others with no stated religious preferences. Figures are up from 14.3 million in 1990 to 34.2 million in 2008, representing an increase from 8% of the total population in 1990 to 15% in 2008. A nationwide Pew Research study published in 2008 put the figure of unaffiliated persons at 16.1%, while another Pew study published in 2012 was described as placing the proportion at about 20% overall and roughly 33% for the 18–29-year-old demographic.

Not growing fast enough

Big fan of this pic

t. an*Mefag
That is because the average Iberian is aesthetically pleasing. Chicano brothers where are you to save me from this an*Mefaggotry?

>50 extra cents for using a card if your total doesnt come up to 10.00
>the 50 extra cents brought my total up to 10.00
I'm upset

>other countries are within walking distance
hmm i wonder why

>Italian Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=BbUAGdnpHio

Listen up, loser. You better start making some money. You don't want to be 21 and a virgin, right? Oh... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to offend.

>snitch
Hope he is raped by niggers in prison

you're mentally ill

4chanX still buggy on quantum

what a shit

>you're mentally ill

works on my machine :^)

what's up with that outfit

youtube.com/watch?v=IjpFwQyhWog

independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/germany-replaces-us-best-international-image-brand-country-donald-trump-angela-merkel-simon-anholt-a8059926.html

This is why Drumpf was a mistake

>politics should be about looking good to other countries
"no"

Germany is the leader of the free world

So he was german agent and not russian? fug D:

Crazy Grandma

youtube.com/watch?v=2R8ojKBbNfA

Pic related, average Italian American

Pic related, average CHAD Chicano

leader of the freeworld is retarded term implying anyone not following the lead of us/germany isn't free

>American fathers

youtube.com/watch?v=DvyOjdexJwY

>coworker keeps calling to try to get me to come in to close with him because nobody else can
>pretending not to know because I already started drinking

am I devilish?

How do I, a shrimp dicked shitalian compete with CHI bulls?

Reply to this post if you love white Italians (all Italians) and think very highly of Terrone

One Good Guy With A Gun

youtube.com/watch?v=lbT1NHOMPt8

>all that immigrant influence

*devours feces*

funny how ''good guys'' aren't even consider good until they become victims and kill a nigga.
Suddenly they're an example of the true american

when will america go back to not giving a fuck about politics?

How tall are you /cum/?

I hate being tall in a manlet country, nothing is build for us. almost everytime i enter a house i have to walk hunched

What's poppin Sup Forums?

>match with slut on tinder
>says she would like to meet
>ask her if [inser day here] would be convenient for her
>she stops replying
what do i do lads? forget her? send her a "pls respond" message?

Why is America such a special snowflake country?

Ohhh let's use Fahrenheit and Imperial despite the rest of the continent being advanced metric and celsius beings.
Ohhh let's just shoot each other dead all the time but guns are our culture and we need it to overthrow the government.
Ohhh let's just not have reasonable healthcare and be ok with paying 10.000 USD for our son's mandatory circumcision.
Ohhh let's just prescribe drugs like candy and create the worst drug addiction in any first world country.
Ohhh let's just be morbidly obese all the time and act like a BMI of 28 is bulimic.

"so you want to fuck now or not?"
"Lol"

like this, two seperate messages
make sure the first "L" is capitalized

Wish I still lived in Missouri

have you tried this in the past? did it work?

Genuinely hate Indians and Pakistanis with a burning passion

she stopped replying so I'd say she found another cock for the night
might as well do it for the Lulz xD and post here :-D

We're doing this, right?

haha okay