Black Man Tels Police He's Unarmed Before Being Shot

mic.com/articles/149351/new-video-shows-black-man-charles-kinsey-telling-police-he-s-unarmed-before-being-shot?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.ME4oYN19H

Charles Kinsey, a therapist who works at an assisted living facility, was trying to help an autistic patient that escaped from a group home on Monday. Police arrived in response to a 911 call regarding an armed man who was threatening suicide.

Kinsey was then shot by North Miami Police, despite being unarmed and pleading with the officers, his hands in the air. He survived and was treated for his wound.

"I thought it was a mosquito bite, and when it hit me I had my hands in the air, and I'm thinking I just got shot!" the caregiver told WSVN. "And I'm saying, 'Sir, why did you shoot me?' and his words to me were, 'I don't know.'"

>be american
>get shot
>ask why
>"I don't know"

How do you guys defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/
liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1448008882
youtube.com/watch?v=nGuRUGZ4n8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AMERICANS BTFO

Evidence of video?

Cops are retarded. More at 11.

>How do you guys defend this?
we don't. policeman fucked up and will be punished accordingly.
But where's the video?

Video

wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

Pol will defend this because pol loves cop cock, just a reminder that even if it was a sleeping hand cuffed white man shot in the back atleast one person on pol would give the officer the benefit of the doubt

Maybe theres a disease going around, that infects cops with the desire to shoot someone - just because

In sophisticated countries, gun crazy idiots can't become polices. Countries like USA, Brazil, Russia it's just a poorly paid job attracting lunatics.

I literally don't give a fuck

I kill niggers all day in GTA V

I think the worst part is the officers responce, I don't know why I shot you I was bored

Goddammit cops

You fucked up. Great. Now libfucks and blm have ammo for the next 6 months.

Trump fucked, hitlery is in

YOU FUCKING BLEW IT

I'm unarmed! Don't shoot me officer!

>Implying mic.com is a source

Mic.com BTFO by people with brains.

edgy

They always kill more white people its because of idiots like you that no one cares

>I kill niggers all day in GTA V
It's kinda sad really. You sound like some sort of pathtic keyboard warrior.
Unfortunately, US has niggers. Brazil has even worse niggers.
Not sure about Russia though. Their cops are retarded and pathetic. Some woman was carrying a baby's head around screaming allahu snackbar, they didn't do much.
They also hide shitskin rape statistics

There's is no explanation for this. Fucking shithead cop. I'm a right wing and there's no way in hell this cop had any reason to shoot.

This was a respectable black man, not a nigger. This has opened my eyes to see black me truly are treated worse. Fuck this dumbass cop and fuck all muslims

>Sir, why did you shoot me?
>lol idunno
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Wtf? Great. Now I'm a #BlackMissile

this

FAKE AS FUCK

this whole story is a big fat lie trying to promote racial hatred

obviously black men are treated worse, people just don't give a shit

>and fuck all muslims
Well that was random.

Wtf? Great. Now I'm a #TaxPayer

>How do you guys defend this?

Who's defending it?

Why do you lefty fags gotta always act like we care about cops more than justice?

>pol loves cop cock

put it in my mouth !

put your black sack in my mouth jack

The crime committed was being born a nigger.

say that when Taquan breaks your windows and runs at your family with a kitchen knife, gee good thing a cop wasn't around to arrest him and be a fucking profiling bigot, good thing we ostracized the police and flooded the country with foreigners, i'm super glad i'm probably going to get robbed for sure at least ounce in the next 10 years instead of risk a .0001% chance of getting shot by a cop in a properly policed country, fuck that! we should be more like Brazil

The crime committed was being a nigger.

Maybe it was a neglient discharge as a result of poor training.
Also there is this thing where fingers of both hands twitch if one hand is performing an action. This has led to shootings when cops had poor trigger discipline and pressed the radio button with their other hand and their trigger finger twitched.

Black guy is gonna get a big as pay out with your tax dollars

You do know the police shoot more white people than blacks right?

there's a bigger population of whites, obviously they'll be more shot

Which is somewhat justified as compensation.

DELETE THIS

I gotta say it's becoming really hard to defend dumb asses like this.

Can we just fire the cop and move on?

I actually think it's justified. It took 20 minutes for him to get medical attention. He could've suffered greatly or died doing nothing wrong.

Fuck that idiot cop

The Miami police chief just issued a formal apology.

>"One of our officers accidentally loaded negro-homing bullets into his assault rifle. When he tried to fire at the autistic mexican, the bullets curved toward's the black man lying on the ground."

>"It was unfortunate what happened today." "Instead of a autistic mexican playing with his choo choo being killed today, another black man was shot."

>"I'm deeply sorry."

thank you mr anime poster, your chinese cartoon has given me a lot to think about

As if on cue.
You never fail to deliver Shootistan :')

I think this is the first time ever I've seen more people side aginst the officer on pol ever

If that is actually what happened then the cop will be rightly punished in accordance with the law.

I'm not sure what your point is.

False flag?
>The biggest amount of he dindu nuttin traits piled on a single man
>Totally compliant despite it being in a weird way
>Cop DOESN'T KNOW why he shot him
>Shot THREE TIMES
>Shot in a clearly non-lethal manner when cops are taught to always shoot to kill
>Autistic kid just happened to be mexican
I didn't call Jo Cox a false flad
But what the FUCK?

I mean, if it's real it's sure as hell his fault. No other way to look at it.

MK Ultra is still as effective as ever it seems.

>In sophisticated countries

It would be nice to see your very superior and sofisticated police fighting with microchepaly niggers.
It would be a show to be seen.

But its actually kind of true.
your cops are the same as the favela rats.
We have very very well trained police and riot squads. they really show their skill only vs football ultras and the like tho.

Wow a legitimate unjustified shooting. I don't see this not being handled appropriately personally.

If the officer is responding to a suicide threat why would he pull out his gun?

I don't think anyone will defend this but there will be an investigation and measures taken.

I suggest stronger Training Regimes
>IN POLICE CASE sensitivity training would be good and a more heart focus on the scales of justice and the level of force used for the level of threat.

You're welcome.

>threaten to kill yourself
>get killed
Good job america.

He says on Sup Forums

Dude.
If not for our super violent police Brazil would be no more.
The reason we still have a somewhat working society and not a shithole like africa and venezuela is because these heroes and putting their life in risk everyday to fight these ultra maniacal monsters.

You guys have no idea how twisted and violent drug dealers are.
They deserve 0 rights. Kill them all and kill them fast.

on the brightside at least the cop didnt kill him

>Moments before the shooting
>Not actually the shooting itself

Alarm bells are ringing. There's something they aren't telling us, considering how quickly things change, the cop could have very well been justified.

>Oh man, I'm too much of a pussy to take my own life
>I know, I'll shoot at the cops, they'll kill me FOR me

Naw your police are just as fucked up as the scum they kill

suicide is illeagle

More like The Rapist

Of course the media and BLM is going to scream racism, but honestly, the cop was just retarded.

>shot not caught on footage

sounds like brazil is on drugs lets invade it they deserve no rights kill them all and kill them fast.

So it's like Judge Dredd and shit out there?

because the man was reported to be "armed". An armed suicidal man could kill another person before they kill themselves, its the cops responsibility to protect the people

I got you Brazil

wtf, I hate Black Man Tels Police He's Unarmed Before Being Shot now

>You guys have no idea how twisted and violent drug dealers are.

We see some of the videos

Pretty much.
Or at least used to be until the commies cucked our police.

Pretty much this
Worst part about all of i, it's going to give niggers fuel

Nobody died

You just made my day man.
Nothing better to see criminals dying.

Yeah like why the fuck brazil.

liveleak.com/view?i=5dc_1448008882

Forget false flags; it doesn't matter what the intentions of the police were. Can Sup Forums at least admit that this one black man really dindu nuffin?

>population of white people is higher than blacks
Gee, it's almost as if there's more whites people out there but blacks still commit disproportionate amounts of crime.

Thanks now I'm a #Shill4Hill

I mean if a guy has a gun pointed at a nigger, can you blame him for pulling the trigger? That being said the cop fucked up, nigger was on the fucking ground already too.

>The shooting was not captured on camera

Convenient

No because there is no video of the shooting...
How convenient :)

>implying you don't shoot Taquan if he breaks into your house

Unless your state has no castle doctrine you have no excuses for not taking responsibility of home defense and relying on the police. That said the only good nigger is a dead nigger, and any dead nigger counts

There are people shot here for being crazy tards in public places. Good thing we don't have that many black people. It's bad enough when people start demonizing police for being overly cautious without them convincing the entire country that it's a racial issue and providing the justification for revenge-killings.

What is that animu?

so why is there no video of the actual shooting itself? I find it suspicious that the filmer didn't record things to the end.

Because it's a false flag to drive up racial tensions.

That's sad story of communism bro.
You should thank god everyday that you born on australia and not here.

But this one is fake tho.
Here is a video of the kid after:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGuRUGZ4n8g

From what I heard they were doing a school work about violece or some shit.

"Obongo Brown, walked home from the yellow brick road, he stopped by the cherry bushes and helped a transgendered black muslim woman, he then cheerfully saved 8 kittens and 3 dogs from being eaten by McDonalds, the cops showed up and shot him just because he is black." Yeah, I call bs

>bongistanis really are this fucking retarded

holy shit this is brutal

Have you saw City of God?
That part of burning people on tires is true.
Fucking monsters dude.

So they had the camera on this event the whole time, but just happened to miss the shot itself?

They keep showing him on the ground, but never the shot.

I call major bullshit.

YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED

this is another popular one that you might've already seen but its always a fun watch

Even though I'm white I'm still really happy I don't live in Burgerstan. Not joking, your country is making less and less sense, to the point where I understand it just as little as I do Russia or China.

>Final day of RNC, when Trump speaks
>No video of shooting
>Perfectly fits the racist cops narrative media has been harping on

Really makes one ponder...

>bootlickers will defend this

>i don't know
>I fucking not a white man don't know
Yo po-po don' knows why dey smok'd uh black nigga with muh beeotch.

I mean Elite Force, not City of God.