Canada has the most cucked internet of any nation

Look at this, pollens.

This costs me $65 / mo before taxes. Drops to 2 Mbps down between 9 AM and 2 AM the next day. No other provider available on my street. I live in a major city.

How Shlomo is your country's internet? I suspect ours is the most cucked.

Internet connection bantz and ISP hate thread.

NO AUSSIES OR TURKROACHES ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Pakistan has low crime rate from strong islamic values

In the US this is $80/mo

previously the highest tier offered was 50/5
but then Google Fiber came to town and all the other ISPs freaked out

so now the highest tier is 300/20

>60/month with no cap
>rural dsl
>disconnects at least once an hour
>only line they would install in the house is in the most inconvenient place despite being nearly 5k sqft and I refuse to run a 100+ft ethernet cord through my house so everyone is stuck using shitty wireless cards
>top download speed is 512kb/s which is only reachable at 3am despite living in a fucking rural area with no one around me
>we almost got a cable line with plans for fiber but Bell jewed everyone out of the area when they paid off our government
Canadian internet is FUCKED

Also anyone remember the propaganda campaign they ran a few years back?

but we are the undisputed masters of internet hate leaf. The providers are top-jew tier

Dam son must be nice

>tfw i only pay 18 euros a month

>NO AUSSIES OR TURKROACHES ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD.

Too late, Coonadian. :)

My buddy pays 80/month for a 100 gig cap and 5MBPS. His area is even more fucked than mine is.

Save my country

Who else
>less than 1mb/s
here?

Sucks when you go to McDonald's for faster WiFi

My maple friend works for Shaw, hooks up his friends with higher tier net.

They have 130mb amd i barely have 50! Wtf mayne

My net is fairly slow for downloading, but surfing is fast enough. I only pay 30 bucks a month.

This is life in a small ass german village.
40€.

It's p sweet. There's also no cap, which is nice.

The only problem is that most servers can't upload to you at 300Mbps. Maybe some of the larger services with CDNs and fat pipes (YouTube, Steam, etc. can max it out), and well seeded P2P downloads, but anything else tends to top out at 30-80Mbps (including downloading from seedboxes and HTTP/FTP downloads from most sites).

>live in an apartment comlpex
>meh optics
>80Mbps download
>40Mbps upload
>TV with over 50 mostly HD channels
>around 26-27€ monthly

How lame am I?

does other country internets get slower after a certain amount of usage? even if there is no cap?

Peasants

forgot pic related

I did my test again, because 2mb is way lower than my usual.

Yes. Mine goes half speed after 400gigs.

How much you pay, friendo?

My town is getting cucked hard time.
We live on an unincorporated town in the middle of a city (literally in sorrounded by the city proper) and people don't wanna join the city because we pay little taxes (a house next to mine is valued at 400,000 and pays 400/yr, god knows how). I live in Texas, btw.

Anyways, we tried to get att when we moved next door (we rent) and they told us they can't. Wtf the house next door has att

We got TWC (now Spectrum) and we have 10 megs down, and pay 40 buck. I get horrible ping at all games I play and it goes off at least twice an hour.

Only internet avaible

Fuck

This is 19€ /mo in my city.

around $60 with cable from shaw. A family friend helped me jew them

>pay 90 AUD a month
>receive 2mbps down 1mbps up
>drops out multiple times a day, each time halving speed. if left all day its literally 32kbps
>have to unplug modem from wall, and alternate between no line splitter and line splitter
>fault either in my home or outside my home (no shit), only way to find fault is to pay a ridiculous amount of money, something about 50 dollars every fifteen minutes LOOKING for the fault

just fuck me in my sleep famalam

>pay 80 a month
>fastest download time is 1mbps
>usually about 500kbps
>when downloading on playstation, the internet in the rest of the house stops working
>when someone watches netflix, the rest of the internet stops working

Fuck, nice.

>elects the liberal conservative party in confederation
>elects either the "new and split off" liberals "or" tories every fucking election since
>cries about shit
Love it

Nice mayne, if that's not a dirty lie, have to say I'm impressed.

I sympathize with your antipathy to "Aussies and Turkroaches", my child.
I hope, however, that you have no objection to a Frenchman urging to try to curb your evident over-eagerness to "prove you belong" here on Sup Forums by substituting "Shlomo" and "cucked" for every single adjective in the English language.

It's already questionable whether the term "cucked" can really adequately bear its frequent metaphorical usage on Sup Forums as a synonym for "lacking in national or personal dignity" / "complicit in one's own degradation or destruction" etc.

I think anyone above the Fifth Grade, though, should be able to recognize that trying to make the term "cucked" bear the even broader meaning of "not very efficient" / "not good value for money" is to take a big step toward reducing the English language to pathetically modish, tryhard, infantile gibberish.

Of course, if you AREN"T yet in the Fifth Grade - which, as I consider your post, actually seems to me more and more probably the case - please accept my apologies and my polite encouragement to get the fuck out and go and post your illiterate teeny shit somewhere else.

100/10 for 20€, its okay i guess.

WTF 200 mbps cost like 62 dollars here.

Why is your country so based

It's okay for 45 euros a month including television and phone.

>faster than 99% of FR

Are you fucking oblivious to the existence of third world nations you dumb leaf. This was happening the other day for a couple hours right next to the router with luck i get up to 3mb/s and pay for 15 but no one cares in this 3rd world godforsaken hole.

>Are you fucking oblivious to the existence of third world nations
Yes we are, sideways Austria.

It's the truth, but it's the third fiber provider I had, the previous two were almost the same as standard french ADSL (~60mbps)

Most people don't take fiber, but it's available in most big cities. The speeds vary drastically tho depending on the provider.

Because 3rd world countries sometimes have a lower cost of living, but you get payed way less. Education is cheap, so you can work/study your way to middle class and live decently.

10/10 net included in rent, could upgrade it to 100/100 for a 10€/month, but I don't really have use for all that extra bandwidth.

Phone company also forced down my throat a ~2€/month 4G connection (no data caps) because it's now apparently "included in all their cell phone plans".

this is 25 US$ per month in my gay country
deal with it

>>live in an apartment comlpex
>>meh optics
Mbps download
Mbps upload
>>TV with over 50 mostly HD channels
>>around 26-27€ monthly
>How lame am I?

Had to quote myslef...

I really thought all you more alpha countries have grade A+++ internet speed. Had no fucking idea that Germany has places with 2Mbps like that one german user has.

I mean, we here have places where download speed is like 4Mbps, but that other places can go that low is a sign of jews trying to cuck more and more with each day.

Strength be to all of you bros.

Thats with a phone line and cable

Could be worse sunny greece

mfw

Wouldn't it be cheaper (and faster) to buy external hard drives and send them over the snail mail than using a net like that?

I know the feeling leafbro, my noncountry has some of the worst internet providers in europe, with the most terrible price/quality ratio.

And I have the average package.

I'm jelly

I'm pretty sure you could be doxxed by a Jew with the right access and this info, whether intentional or not.
It's even worse when you have to use VPN or Tor (never on this site of course, I'm a good goy) but at this point, it's stupid not to.
If the Jews really want you for something, of course they still get you but at least it stops most basic datamining. Drives me insane to see a news site with headlines I know are tailored based on my recent searches.

Are you actually this stupid

Apologize.

mine is ok, i think

it is not the best plan but it is what I can afford being a NEET

also, I tried this test in other sites and it gives me way to much download and upload speed so I used the company's one

Feels good to not have shitty internet.

Tell me that in a couple years when weedman finishes turning you into one.

Romanian Internet, best Internet.

if you have pings, speed, date and time, you can get location with right access.
that's 100% accurate.

>Also anyone remember the propaganda campaign they ran a few years back?

"If we let into our country, Canadians will lose their values and become Americans! :^)

I noticed you stopped running your mouth. you got a cock stuck up in there?

>Mfw living in Africa but can still play MMO's
>Mfw much better internet than some Cuck-bro paying $20 less than me

the reason we were not allowed in this thread was , the internet in turkey is the worst in the world

How much do you pay for it?
I'm paying CHF 60/mo for 20down/1up and shit is barely working. Also I have to get the TV channels package included with it even though I almost never watch TV.
I used to pay CHF 70 for 150/20 but had to move to a new place. This is suffering.

where in Zim are you? Unless you are part of gvt, even in hotels have never been close to that speed. Big ones in Salisbury or near vic falls.

Lol

get cucked

Sup Forums

I wonder if those with +100 mbps are using normal fiber or something else, like, woa dude, that is just too much.

what are you gonna download? the moon?

Someone mentined google fiber. What is so different about the normal one?

I use Swisscom and I have the optic fiber, got the whole pack with phone/tv/internet, around 119.- per month, but I have free phone and premium sports channel too.

>mfw trying to do speedtest and its stuck on the download part

Feels good to be an American.

how do you think cell phone calls are triangulated? Pings, speed, date and time. You have that info, you can work backwards and get location out of it.
Motherfuckers like you are so stupid you think you are ahead and don't realize you've been lapped.

Fuck you Romania, it's not fair.

Feels good to be Romanian.

I changed from ADSL to wireless this week because I was fed up with constant drop outs and slow speed.
> $89 a month
>unlimited
> no need to pay for line rental anymore
> can watch youtube in 1080p
> download speed is about 1.2mb per second

Lucky bastard. Jewgle Fiber is supposed to be coming to San Antonio, but they keep delaying. Guess Mexicans ordering guac bowls off the internet don't really need gigabit internet.

Through radio waves, not speed tests, a firewall can influence your speed tests by hundreds of megabytes

>10Gbps tier internet

tell me more.

Any of you fags use Eastlink? I've been getting fucking hammered by brutal disconnects and service interruptions for the past month, the fucks have been out here 5 times and haven't fixed it. Anyone else getting the same shit from Eastlink?

My internet is pretty shit all things considered. I'm paying 50€ for a 200Mbit line and I'm getting just about 60Mbit.

Feels good man. Though I barely utilize 5% of it lol.

Just don't use the SHITTY ASS supplied botnetbox, use your own Gigabit router, and special vlan tagging switch thingy.

Are you me? That is EXACTLY my situation.

fuck germany
we are shit tier in internet service
i pay 25Euros for a 4,5mb download and 1,5mb upload. i live in a big german city 10 minutes away by foot from the center.

wew the normal 1 gb connection used to plug in to your computer is not enough for this

if I have server admin access and I know that info about you, I can work backwards and get location. There are a few big firewalls, you can control for that.
Few people even use firewalls here as a percentage, the opsec is shit among average user.
If I know how many pings and I know speed and the date and the time, the rest can be figured out. Not hard.

No. There was a thunderstorm so strong it ripped trees from the ground and the internet never dropped.

You need a dedicated 10Gbps network card and a good SSD

Think we have to blame telekom, they just slept on DSL and ever since then we're lagging behind like some third world country

Yo, can I send a couple of computers to your place? You just need to keep them on and I'll pay the electric bill.

Now, I am assuming if you know the server location thats what you mean by admin accsess, you would be able to measure the physical length of the cables running? But that only works if the cables are running straight?

correct me if i am wrong

I dont pay for this

are you guys all gay or what?

>if I have server admin access
lel

>I can work backwards and get location
No, at most you'll get an IP.

>tfw you live a peaceful, nigger free life out in the country
>tfw 350kb/s download speed on average

A faster internet connection is last thing that would make living out here perfect.

same here internet gets really slow at night

>911 download speed

I'm sure your just talking about the internet speed, but just in case your aren't.

How the fuck are you living a nigger free life in Uganda?

oh no im talking about internet everyone is black here >.

Haha, poor leaf has even worse Internet than me in my third-world country.

Haha, even I have better Internet than