Is this podcast kino?

Is this podcast kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B38CHjJJSIw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only podcast I enjoy now is The Dick Show.
Somehow Dick has really made me excited to learn how he and his fans found new ways to torment that faggot Maddox.

Season 1 yes season 2 fuck no

No, but this one is

I just recently started listening to this for something to do before bed, what are some of the best episodes to start off with? Most of what I've listened to was pretty hit and miss so far

The only podcast worth anything is the Bungie podcast, and that's been dead for years.

[ASIAN ACCENT INTENSIFIES]

Season 2 has it's moments, but holy shit they're bad at repeating a lot of things they've already discussed in it.

Someone recc me something similar

how the fuck am i supposed to know what this shit is just by some shitty picture you fucking mong?

The Daily Shoah

The cringiest podcast ever made.

Don't people hate stereotypical Jews because of the nasally voice? Why would I want to listen to someone do an impression of it.

That's literally a 5 minute skit at the end of the episode.

These guys are the only liberals worth listening to.

King of the crabs, and the one where they have swain on talking about trolling on minecrsft and spacestation 13

tb h

That's not cum town

That's not No Agenda

CumTown. I highly recommend it before Nick kills himself in a coke binge over the patreon money

I feel like the goss is dwindling. I need some new goss. Did the live show or last weeks episode drop anything good?

HDTGM is the only podcast kino

garbage

Dick announced at the Philly Show that 80s Girl found an old mopey "Let's get back together" letter from Maddox.

That was the big goss he left it on.

>it's a mick or corey episode
DROPPED

>he doesn't like cory rambling about absolute nonsense

baka

beating the monkey, sleepypasta, time-travelling apocalypse pranks

corey stories are just *autistic screeching* over the rest of the cast about made up shit

They've either gotten way too short or they do zero editing. They only discuss maybe a third of the actual movie now and the funniest bit is second opinions you can read all day on Amazon anyway.

Hype, may the Goss never die, whales are cool

>Zachs hypotheticals

What the duck even is this podcast?

I sometimes see it on Sup Forums but no idea what it's supposed to be.

sleepycabin

bunch of autists reeeee into a microphone for roughly an hour at a time

Number #1 video game podcast in the world

he comes out with some fucking gold tho

NO KIRR NO THRRIR
NO KIRR NO THRRIR
NO KIRR NO THRRIR

>front page of ustream

this desu, their videos are okay, but the podcast is true entertainment

garrett best member

Because its the logo. If you knew the podcast, youd know the logo. Don't know the symbol? that means you dont know the podcast and therefore have nothing to add.

You mong

youtube.com/watch?v=B38CHjJJSIw

All you sockcuckahs need to get on the number one podacast by Chippah

For sho. The PPS is the only vidya stream I can stomach.

The latest episode with Stamper, Mick, and Chris was good.

It's sad that it's ending though.

I could listen to these guys talk forever probably. Especially if Zach is there.

Would be better is 50% of it wasn't sponsor shout outs and this week's new tshirt

Depends who is on. If you've got Zach, you know it's going to be funny. Cory can be funny too, but he loves to interrupt everyone.

In my opinion, Zach, Chris, and Stamper almost guarantee a laugh.

Mostly because they play off each other so well.

I always feel bad for Niall. He always tries to say something and gets cut off by everyone.

They have one where they bring on JonTron and joke about watching liveleaks of Isis fighters being blown up

>It's an episode without Zach
NOPE