en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I
youtube.com/watch?v=kNU_Ukk9FvU
youtu.be/36sO84Hq6kw
youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try crusader kings 2, you can cuck your foes into defeat

CKII is because of incest.

So incest is the thing for Sup Forums?

What do you guys think about Jade Dragon so far? Just got it but haven't played any Tibetan lords yet.

But total war crises of the third will be out

I like EU4

What am I looking at exactly?

only for inbred retards

>Ally France as a one province minor
>Use them to wreck everyone in sight until their country is broken, filled with rebels, and saddled in a mountain of debt

Silly French, when will they ever learn?

Me forming Persia as the one province Safavid minor (Ardabil) on Very Hard
My random heir at the start was a 3/5/6 named Ismail so I formed Persia with pretty much the real guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ismail_I

>allying them instead of just crushung them.

Grand strategy games are for low T soyboys

t. Brainlet

Grand strategy is the GOAT game genre

Funniest games that exist if you ask me.

t. low T soyboy who probably plays shooters and MOBAs

>brainlet
You literally do not have to think, adapt or plan ahead in the slightest.

It's fun for maybe the first 20 or so hours, but then you figure out how to conquer the entire earth with pretty much any start.

I have bought CoC, but I'm playing on Russia still because I hate how they fucked up so many nations in this patch, like the fact that mamluks seem to always rape Ottomans, and France being raped by Austria.

>he think he know how to conquer the world in eu4
Lǿgner kaller vi slike som deg.

But they nerfed Austria (way less manpower and half of the starting troops)
Also Mamlukes survive longer but they don't seem to beat the Turks
Only reason they're still around in my game is because the Turks joined a coalition against me and I fought a 16 year long war against them so the Turkish resources were wasted on me instead of the Mamlukes.

>I'm not creative in how I play so the entire genre is bad
I bet you think M&B is bad too

>not playing superior japanese weeb games instead

Downloaded a mod to replace the T*rkish names in Anatolia

Looks like ottomans don't survive at all.

Here is a video with two games at a row
youtube.com/watch?v=kNU_Ukk9FvU

"roleplaying" is literal female behavior.
I haven't played it, but I assume it plays pretty much like any of the other games.

I really like new DLC. Playing as Yemen with Ottoman as buddy. Very strong.

why contain it? 's cool.

Fuck Paradox those greedy swedish kike faggots.

>This post coming from this flag

Apologize to your countrymen

Good
Fuck the T*rks
Since the 16th century they've been an embarrassment that survived off the backs of more powerful states helping them against the Russians and Egyptians

It's not good. The balance of the game is broken. Yes sure it's funny to joke about turks being BTFO, but nevertheless I see it as a major flaw in the game, and it makes me not want to play it when I see that shit happening.

Is Armenia your vassal or did you actually loose land to them?

What's the difference in game balance? The only difference is the color of the blob in the Middle East and Anatolia. The balance doesn't change, what changes is whether it follows the historic route or not.

Has anyone here ever made an effort to actually run the HRE like you’re supposed to and prevent princes from eating each other?

I actually try and balkanize it even further gaining satisfaction from the idea that I’m saving the world from a German unification ever occurring as God surely intended. I also stamp out any of that Protestant or reformation nonsense right fucking immediately if it pops up in my realm.

Yes, they're a vassal. I gave them all my Armenian land. The reason there was sometimes a delay between me getting land and giving it to them was because I was tied up in wars.

Yes, that's how you form the HRE quickly as Austria. You spend your resources policing the HRE and preventing any of them from growing. Push PUs whenever you can but don't conquer land.

I have attempted this twice but it got aggravating. With the time limit in Italy and trying to keep religious unity worst of all. Being the police force of Western Europe is lame when you can be big boy France or Ottoman and consume everything.

With Italy, you just need to try to get good alliances and then bite the coalition bullet.

It's a different country (the wrong country) eating the other. Don't argue with me, I don't give a damn if you disagree. I have stated what I find annoying with the new patch.

I bet you play as the Ottomans and think the game is shit because you’re rolling over everyone with the easiest most overpowered fucking nation in the game.

How is it the wrong country? Absolutely nothing is changed balance wise. There's a massive Middle Eastern blob either way. Are you a Turk who's butthurt over his country getting rolled now? If Byzantium and the other minors were partitioning the Ottomans, then there would be balance issues. But the only change is the color of the blob.

Hearts of Iron 4 Millenium Dawn mod

conquer whole of europe and russia with islamist Vatican City

Are you referring to Mamluk superiority over Turks? Ottomans are doing their usual routine in my game, albeit slower.

I like the game I have around 400 hours on it (all paradox games included is like 1,000) but I hope for the next game they do more things for colonial nations. Shame they are just a random AI vassal that doesn't really do anything. That's the best part about the game for me, building a colonial empire.

Are you trying to miss the point on purpose?

Paradox peaked with EU4. CKII right before it is also similarly amazing, but they’ve gone the way of Bethesda and gradually gotten shittier and shittier at making games after the money started rolling in.

HOI4 is “alright”, but it gets really boring real quick, and the game is so insanely bugged when you try and use mods. Stellaris is pure trash.

Good to hear.

no this is

You're butthurt about historical accuracy not balance. Overall balance is completely the same. If you had at least two digits in your IS, you'd know what balance in a video game meant.

Ebin Grossegermamiums Sup Forumsro

thanks dude :p

Why does my phone correct IQ to IS? Anyway you need to realize that the color of the blog doesn't matter. Just admit to being an inbred Turk who cried when the Turks were beaten.

wtf how did italy spawn without pideon simonent?

>IQ to IS
>Blob to blog
Ah yes

The balance between Otto and Mamluks, you annoying sack of shit. Stop this nonsense, you knew what I was talking about from the start.

Probably rebels

What makes the Turks the correct country? History in the real world? You're still complaining about historical accuracy, not balance.

i only play call of duty while spinning my fidget spinner

>
I am complaining about historical accuracy yes, but specifically the balance between mamluks and otto which is broken right now.

fuck off reddit

this, gift us one (1) game copy or fuck off

No it's not. If anything it's more balanced now. Turks rolling the Mamlukes was the opposite of balanced. Now they're on equal footing.

I pretty much learned more about European history and geography from playing this game than I did from over 20 years of formal education.

np

eu4 is reddit

>Turks rolling the Mamlukes was the opposite of balanced
this is literally what happened irl

Entire Egypt, Levantine, Hejaz and other Mameluke lands were conquered by Selim I in 6 months.

I am not talking about it being EVENLY balanced.
I am talking about the balance between them, which is and should be skewed.
I'm not replying to you anymore, I think you're just here to quarrel.

Sorry lad but EU4 is Scottish now that Jake's in charge

Historical accuracy =/= Balance , Mehmet

>muuuuuuuuh balance
yup eu4 is totally a redditor game with broken mechanics

How? Is it because of the janissaries blessed by KARA BOĞA?

Araps didn't use cannon because they thought it was haram. AFAIK they even brought an Imam to Marj Dabiq to convince Turks that using gunpowder is haram. Turks just massacred everyone with gunpowder.

who's the guy in una sava? I don't understand the reference.

Wew, Ayyyrabs deserved it then

link please

Similar thing also happened against other Turks (Safavids).
the Turkmens and Azerbaijani Turks underestimated the power of artillery and they sticked to their traditional army composition (you know horse archer+light cavalry with some persian infantry). The Turks bombarded Safavid positions with artillery, half of the commanders were killed and Ismail I was wounded, physically and mentally. After the battle Ismail was depressed and drank himself to death. He thought he was a great conqueror (he actually was) but in Çaldıran his spirit was broken.

after Ismail I Safavids became a "gunpowder empire" tho

EU4 is too difficult for me

I respect the Ottoman Empire. Everything abput it was pure imperial and its fucking anthem was really awesome youtu.be/36sO84Hq6kw
Too bad most people focus on its late stages when it was on the verge of collapse and genocides happened.

just cheat

They killed Vlad tho :(

youtube.com/watch?v=XzVzCUpxsec

>playing GSG in SP
why would you do this to yourself?

>SP
?

singleplayer

multiplayer is slow and I can't pause the game and savescum

Slow? It has the same speeds. Also
>savescumming
why the fuck would you do that, the only time the game is fun is when you're struggling which is almost never against the AI

because im scum :^)

This is Sup Forums the video game

Transylvania is Central European and Germanic
This isn't funny

meh, civ 4 is still best.

before the entire series went to the shitter

Has anyone here ever gotten the full Burgundian Inheritance as France?

yeah its happened like 1 of 3 games or something like that. france can't absorb dutch land tho I don't think

Yes, it's quite easy to force if you know what to do. I've done it a couple of times.

Yes you can. Which is what I'm talking about here: You need to become the emperor as France in order to inherit everything.

Just started playing CK2, managed to succeed in my first game by abolishing the council and jailing all my vassals so I don't get factions

>playing as France

Yes i also used to declare a full-blown war on my vassals because i found them cancerous.

France is actually pretty fun to play as, depending on your goals.

too easy

Bro I just take their titles wtf

doing a comfy Russia game