/leftovers/

Linn-Baker is right edition.

that's the exact rationalization suicidal people use before killing themselves, by the way

And the Emmy goes to..

That dude would be great in a david lynch movie

reminder the leftovers is nothing but lost:redux and exists only to give the perfect strangers guy some real acting opportunity because lindelof is utterly obsessed with him

'no'

Reminder that Nora is going to be Judas

reminder kevin died s01e01 and the entire series has been in his head as he goes through the stages of grief. Hes at bargaining now.

My expression matched Nora's perfectly when he said that the "science team" has to be on the go and change locations and they need a percentage of your net worth to operate.

>tfw no let the mystery be opening

because lindelof was lying, again.

he always intended to explain the not-rapture but he knew the explanation would be shit but he thought the problem with lost's explanation wasn't that it was shit, but that expectations were too high.

why? what happened in s1e1? I don't remember anything important

Stop replying to yourself you transparent ass

WU-TANG
WU-TANG
WU-TANG

this get obliterated by radiation thing is a huge shit storyline

the amount of power it takes to completely evaporate someone is ludicrous

you seem to be bent on the fact that it's actually real

this could totally be bullshit that these people are doing to make money, just like kevin's son found out about wayne taking away people's grief

That's why Nora comes out looking like this. This isn't from the far future.

He isn't suicidal. He just misses his favorite cousin from Mypos!

So its pretty much confirmed that Kevin will die again (maybe even twice), and I'm starting to get worried his luck will run out. I don't want my boy Kevin to die.

Have we also considered she is actually where the sudden departed are? She actually traveled to where they were? Seems like a viable twist.

>the departed all ended up in australia
>no one ever found them because who gives a fuck about australia

bravo lindelof

the not-rapture happened in s01e01. when kevin was balls-deep in the chick. his wife's son shot him in the back of the head.

If Kevin dies for good I am not going to be pleased.

dude so mysterious lmao

I guess I didn't explain myself too well.

Just because its Australia doesn't mean its on earth. I mean who is to say all the departed disappeared and went to a new earth?

I mean one could say that Kevin wasn't in purgatory in the hotel since it looked like normal earth.

Who is to say Nora isnt in Heaven?

>lost:redux

go back and stay there, Kate

Reminder we are NEVER finding out what or where the departed went. Stop throwing out theories regarding it because it's not happening.

did the old man have a guide when he battled his adversary?

>being that one lonely faggot whose so obsessed with a show he doesn't like that he posts in literally every thread about it
Your life won't amount to anything.

nice try damon

>leftovers
>Emmy
Unfortunately, emmy only awards pleb shows

>Sup Forums tier trailer dweller paranoia
It's da joos fault your parents raised you poor!

yes, the show is about the leftovers, not the departed

you aren't fooling anyone damon

t. flyover

is lindelof /ourguy/?

do you think damon will do the tattoo episode explanation again?

Find it hilarious that people think Nora will get blasted to where the departed went. The radiation thing is an obvious scam and Nora is going to fall for it.

Can't wait until you get blown the fuck out. Cuck.

she will look like the old woman at the end of episode 1

this is exactly what will happen

she will meet up with them and go through with whatever they are going to do, then she'll have some ridiculous dream or hallucination about her children (kind of like what happened with kevin in season 2 with the whole dying thing), and then she'll come out of it and we will never get an explanation about what just happened. bravo lindelof the end

you forgot the second departure

Lol you serious? When Kevin shot the dog that dog represented his ego and mind. The weird guy who told him to shoot it was his consciounce which is why nobody else could see him. The Australian on the bridge in purgatory represents the neocortex that makes decisions. This isn't rocket science.

What the hell is going on in Kevins head right now? What is his reason for going with Nora to Australia? He sounded desperate when he asked her to come.

there is no second departure. the GR will show up on that date and stand around smoking cigarettes being edgy.

Probably because he's fucked up and doesn't want to be alone.

This shot is funny as fuck

that was only season 1. A simple story about grief based on some book, they made it pretty clear it wasn't about the departed. After s1 the show promises a lot of answers, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. Saying you keep watching "for the characters" is pretty ridiculous at this point though

Poor son of a bitch doesn't realize what he's about to get himself into once he goes to Australia.

Yeah he ain't coming back.

>After s1 the show promises a lot of answers
eh...no?

the show doesn't promise anything. it just keeps adding random mysterious happenings.

dude accept the mystery lmao

>uh uh LMAO

jesus christ you're pathetic.

im sorry your show is terrible damon

>lindelof poster
still being an autist wasting your life in these threads i see?

I don't think he will die permanently the show has ended each season with family coming together and I think it will end the same way. Kevin is going to go through some serious shit first though.

at least im not shilling for my own show, damon

And? Lost was one of the best shows ever, if you come to Sup Forums and think otherwise you are a complete newfag. Lost was the heart of this board.

Mobile posters really are the worst.

Game of Thrones!

They only give Emmys to trash.

Keep up those non arguments to justify your autism you pathetic human being.

0/10 youre just butthurt

You mean L O S T

>y-you're just butthurt!
this is coming from the autist who dedicates his life to shitposting threads about a show he hates.

lmao

that's just what I get from watching it. It's not bad or anything but I feel like everything is connected and it will be explained by the end of it. I would honestly be disappointed otherwise

found the person too young to know who abatap was

So this guy wasn't his dad, but his ex wife's father. But it really seems to hint that he sexually molested him. How does that work, if he was dating age, getting sexually molested/raped by your gf's dad. I don't get it

the fuck has an avatar autist have to do with anything? oh right! you're just using his retardation to justify your own.

To all the shitposters

What mysteries are you fucking talking about? This isn't LOST where there are polar bears in the jungle, what mysteries are you bitching about?

The mystery of why the BBC slurping cucks at HBO greenlit this piece of MEME show

*appears behind you*

Yup, I've had enough of your shit!

*puts paws on your face and snaps your neck*

>canine dna

Wow what a great thought provoking post!

So is the daughter going to get blacked or has she been written out for good? The only thing getting me through this mess of a show was the promise of her perfect white pussy being pumped full of african buck seed.

no she was not chosen for the BBC and we wont see her again

Fuck you faggot, Jill isn't going to get BLACKED

>we need to pad the episode a bit
>i know
>just have them jump on a trampoline

bravo damon

It isn't fucking fair.

We are already almost halfway done with the season, this is bullshit. Fuck everything.

D-DELETE THIS

>I thought it looked like a phoenix.

we are about to see some of the most ambitious television ever produced, lad

>Saying you keep watching "for the characters" is pretty ridiculous at this point though
Sorry for letting you down, senpai.

What is ambitious about the leftovers?

it doesn't cater for common denominators, its either hit or miss with people watching who cannot relate and understand pain

i probably wouldn't be watching the show if kevin wasn't in it

>not appreciating that kino
why are you dead inside?

None of that makes it ambitious television.

that guys "0/10 you're just butthurt" was what abatap (god rest his soul) used to respond to any and all criticisms. you'd know that if you hadnt just googled "abatap"

she has no more episodes i think

>being proud you know a tripfag

0/10 you're just underage

how would you know what is?

It annoyed me how Kevin doesn't lock himself in the bathroom when he suffocates himself

>That intro song
Lindelof literally gives no fucks at this point

what exactly is the problem with the intro song?

Nothing, i loved it. Lindelof is an absolute mad man.