Earth is hollow...

Earth is hollow. Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth world (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. Also, at the start of this show, the host mentions a woman who was threatened from going on his show to talk about the Hollow Earth theory (and it NEVER happened with ANY OTHER SUBJECT on his show):

youtube.com/watch?v=z_25SJy0oGM

Earth is HOLLOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JtEkUmYecnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people dying and planning expedition
>therefore, earth is flat

great logic user. who needs science, logic or even basic common sense.??

So mass doesn't create gravity? is that what you're saying? kys

I can't wait to hear how all of science is a meme.

>hollow

whatever.

and dont forget to buy your Conspira-tees!!!

The only hollow things in that story are the heads of those retards.

Go clean some toilets, Pooland. We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the hollow pill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

Australia needs to be banned from this board asap

This explains everything

for you

Contrary to popular belief, Earth's centre of gravity is not at the centre of Earth but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow. This also means that every planet, moon and star in the universe has a solid surface - even so-called 'gas planets' (like Jupiter, for example).

The inner earth is where the white race descend from.

All humans descend from the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). Planets are intelligently designed in a way that is similar to a house - it's meant to be inhabited on the inside. We are essentially living on the roof of our house and that's fucked.

Idiots, falling for stupid things since the 17th century.

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

I wonder if the whole exile from eden comes from inner earth expulsion to live amongst the niggers.

I remember michio kaku talking about the hollow moon idea.

So are they all occupied by trans-dimensional teleporting lizard bigfoot creatures?

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Round Earth 'theory'? The mainstream media is pushing the Round Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

I agree with you. Keep it up m8.

Yes, Eden/Paradise is in fact the Inner Earth World. The word 'paradise' actually means 'walled enclosure' in the Old Persian language (the 'wall' being Earth's crust).

Thanks, fellow Ausbro.

no, Jews are an Earth-only thing

>saved

This is some interesting stuff m8, cheers, have a bamp

>yet another shill thread to discredit the jew world order
into the ovens schlomo

youtu.be/JtEkUmYecnk

Fucking duh earth is hollow do you know ANYTHING about cave systems? Goddamn people are stupid.

Earth is round and ITS NOT hollow. Stop believing bullshit u see in the Internet

lol he believes in molten core theory.

You call that a shitpost?

While I have no doubt that bigass caverns probably the size of cities exist and even unknown living animal species exist, the earth being hollow makes no sense