Hey bill I rescued a dog, here

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;

Poor ol' billy boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The inevitable divorce is gonna fuck his shit up royally.

Maybe he'll become funny again. His latest special was awful.

But his standup will double in quality

Wait, she's preggo? Can you imagine bill's ginger genes merging with her negroid genes?

If you actually think there's the slightest chance this kid is bill's, youre as naive as he is.
The kid is full nog and billy will never admit it.

Thats his wife? Jesus CHRIST im saaahry but DUDE

Juck fuck my shit up indeed

that baby is gonna get BLEACHED

Dear god he married Michael Jordan

I've seen pics of the kid and its blacker than Nia.
No white genes whatsoever. The guy who showed them to me is a close friend of Bill's and he is worried that the kid isnt his but he's too afraid to say anything to him. Its fucked up

>I've seen pics of the kid
inside the womb?
nice eye-sight

the kid was born the day of the inauguration you fucking moron

>"Time to read the e-mails!"
>"HEY THERE BILLY NIGGER LOVER!"
>"we're just gonna put this aside here"

Yeah you fucking IDIOT

still calling bullshit that youve seen anything
you are just a pathetic black boi who cant even get hard
KYS

>>Ok I love it now.
>>Good. now kill it.

kek

Time will prove me right. This situation will unfold sooner than you might think.

its my kid but im white

how sad is your life?
my life is pretty sad and i dont make up things about C-list comedians on a Cambodian picture forum for Yaks

Whatever fills your pothole friend.

Well I guess that makes me a good old fashioned
*leans back from microphone*
C U C K O L D

wtf I love Bill Burr now

is that his wife?

jesus

the """""""""""""""lovely""""""""""""""" nia, everyone

Bill was talking about his home life on a podcast, and it basically went like this:

>You have to do stuff for your wife for her to let you do stuff
>Like I told my wife way ahead of time that I like watching sports and going out with my friends
>So when I come home from work, I do a lot of work around the house, cleaning shit, fixing shit
>Then I say "ok honey, I'm going out" and she says "no you're not, you're going to take care of our daughter"

He talked about this like it was a good thing, like he was happy, and I'm just wondering what the fuck does his wife do all day that Burr goes to work, comes home, does all the housework, and then takes care of his kid?

*ooh oooh aah aaaaa aaaaaaa*

She's ok looking, but she's the kind of girl you'd expect a guy who looks like Bill to get if he wasn't rich and sort-of-famous.

Bill's descent into pussywhipped status is such a disappointment

He talked a big game but folded like a deck of cards

can you elaborate on that or provide a link

Isn't this dude worth millions? Why the fuck did he settle for this creature? Robert De niro and George Lucas did the same thing, they settled for ugly fucking negresses, what the fuck is with this trend? Jesus

I couldn't even watch it. And that says something considering I sat through le cuck mans latest special.

I think it was the Monday Morning Podcast, the episode where he talks about rich people at malls.

MEUNDIES! MEUNDIES!
JUST LIKE A FUCKING KEK
MEUNDIES! MEUNDIES!
RAISING A NIG IS GONNA SUCK

She's not attractive but at least she's a good human being

youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

Its frightening how quickly he's fallen.
Went from being my favorite comic to the point where i havent even bothered watching his special cause everyone says its bad. All in less than a year.

Louis Cuck went down much slower.

They've known each other for a long time and he's terrified of dying alone. Also, I think he writes or produces for him.

Jesus, Bill. I'd understand if she was fucking Naomi Campbell, but you're married to someone who looks like one of those African savages from the NatGeo documentaries.

>The kid might not even be his
He's gonna get completely assraped by the divorce. If he doesn't off himself afterwards he'll be the greatest comedian alive, believe you me.

>you're married to someone who looks like one of those African savages from the NatGeo documentaries.

fun fact: some people want to fuck those savages from the NatGeo documentaries

That being said, it sounds like Nia is an absolute bitch, looks aside.

Getting rid of the dog because he hates blacks(barked Nias parents because a black man mistreated him when he was a puppy) really made me mad as a dogowner.
Sure, he's got maybe the worst breed ever created, but once it realises that the baby is part of his pack, he would guard it with his life.

Bill will make a return or crash his helicopter into a social services building in the future. Either way its a win-win.

The guy just wanted to settle down, he wont be as funny anymore and he wont divorce, he lived he loner life for just the right ammount of time and went normal right before the point of no return

the way he talks about suicide in his specials and podcasts there's just no way he hasn't considered it seriously at some point in his life
he'll prolly kill himself if he gets the hollywood treatment from nia

>good human being
>a textbook definition feminazi

I don't think so, Bill.

Did he really sell the drum kit? I haven'tfollowed him in a while

Of fucking course he has, but that's been going on since way before he ever met her. Most comedians have probably seriously thought about doing it.
I think if Nia fucks him over he's going to pull a Chappelle or something.

THAT's his wife? i thought he would at least marry a hot black chick as all white men are entitled to if they decide to be race traitors. what an ugly beast that is.

it's probably a combination of having very high octane jungle fever and having literal satan as one of his exes

It's not a matter of whether the dog will protect the baby or not. It proved it was a dangerous dog and the fact that it's a pitbull just makes that reality worse.

Rescued dogs always have that risk to them, and rescued pitbulls are serious business. I feel bad for Bill and the dog, he really sounded like he loved the pupper.

I'm pretty confident that is not his wife.

Who on earth would want that

>kid might not even be his
Where are these fucking rumors coming from?

he wrongly thought constant arguments are part of a healthy relationship

I have a friend who looks like a tribeswomen of one of those never-seen-civilization tribes in the Amazon. She has the hottest, most beautiful redhead lesbian Canadian girlfriend.

It's baffling but that girl is crazy about her looks. Jungle fever I guess.

robert deniro has been into black chicks forever. some dudes just have jungle fever. black chicks usually can fuck pretty good but they're not usually gf or wife material.

someone claimed to have seen the kid and they said that it is black as fuck, it doesnt look like it has any of Burr's white in it and it's even blacker than Nia which would activate some almonds normally but this is Sup Forums so its most likely bullshit

>marries Nia
At his age given his looks and insecurities, and his attitude of not taking any shit from Nia, maybe they might have a good marriage.
>sells the dog
Not cucked, just sad.
>sells drumkit
Now this is cuck'ed. Even if he's downsizing you just know he didn't make that choice OUTTA THE FUCKIN BLOO.

But court is out until his next special. Besides he doesn't create enough specials to have to drop him.

MORE MIXED BABIES! MORE MIXED BABIES!!!

2055 CAN'T COME SOONER!

HOly shit when did he sold drums, I remember he said something like he needs one hour of practice and it keeps him and nia chill.

Louis CK is a good comedian though.

I heard Bills last special was just awkward and theres a point where he makes a "lol white people" joke that doesnt land, so he just starts berating the audience for being racist.

it's not. had to google it to be sure.

fuck OP for posting a misleading picture.

they all look the same anyway

This is worse.

This. Any stray or rescue you find hates blacks because their orevious owner was one or they got abused for "fun" by blacks.

>He's gonna get completely assraped by the divorce
DID THIS MAN EVEN GET A PRENUP?
CHRIST that's even worse

>not knowing in the year 2017 prenups are thrown out all the time for any half-assed legal excuse a woman's attorney can conjure up

I've been listening to MMP on and off since 2011 and this shit is so accurate, my sides are leaving our solar system right now.

>Having a kid when you're 48
Jesus, he's going to be looking towards retirement when this kid is in high school

What was he thinking?

There is hope yet.
Louis CK only got good after his wife stomped his balls flat and he divorced her.

If you date a woman for like three years and break up with her, she can still take everything you own.

The Matriarchy is real

>MARRY ME
>KILL THE DOG
>GET ME PREGNANT
>SELL YOUR DRUMS
>SELL YOUR TRUCK
>CHANGE YOUR JOKES
>STOP TALKING TO YOUR PARENTS
>RAISE MY KID
>DO THE DISHES
>STOP DRINKING
>STOP TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS
>BUY ME EXPENSIVE SHIT
>FUCK YOU
>PAY ME

Meanwhile you have feminists whining about men earning more than them because they work harder, longer and dare to ask for raises based on their merit.

Women have it better in the west than men in 2017. Anyone who tries to dispute this should be put on a redeye to Saudi Arabia as an Au Pair for a year.

Patton had his kid at 40, Dan Harmon's getting desperate after McCathy left him, etc.

A lot of Gen-X comedians spent their 30s being single and now want to have a kid

tfw got sand nigger fever

And after that he supported Hillary for president

okay, this is getting depressing. Let's post comedians with happy marriages instead

Holy shit I shudder even imagining how ugly the pajeet/troll hybrid hellspawn these two create is going to be.

>comedian
>works for basic cable
>his kids probably go to public school
>cares about global warming and abortions

you do realize there's a lot of damn good reasons he'd vote for Hilary, right?

Oh that is just unfortunate. Fuck.

Lol he didn't get rid of his drum kit, he replaced it with an electric one because he didn't want loud ass drumming in a house with a baby in it

shes cute homo

She has an elongated maxilla but instead of getting that fixed she just shaved her teeth down. WTF

I know a lot of this is exaggeration because he never killed the dog, he gave it to another family. Did he really have to give up his drums too though? That's fucked.

The dog i can understand cause one it's a pitbull and two i don't think bill really ever wanted the dog in the first place, to me it felt like he forced himself to love it and grew attachment over time but the dog always annoyed him a lot. Drums though, he loves that shit, he took the time to learn to play them.

He doesn't work for anybody, no shows, no films, just stand-up.

And he went full-retard, literally stopped what he's doing to go on tv to say vote for hillary

pic related
>AM I A GOOD BOY YET NIA
>IS THIS QUIET ENOUGH FOR YA

literally whom

well you're lucky because Emily is pretty much infertile

"The Art of the Deal"

if you think that's worse than the woman posted orginally you're either gay or faceblind

based abortions side effects

Patton Oswalt? Yeah that worked out so well for him, his wife died and now he spends his time shitposting on twitter and using his kid as a political prop to make anti trump pictures.

She's gonna be so fucked up when she grows up.

He admitted he didn't get a prenup on his podcast last week.

I haven't seen Louie's latest special, but his tv show is great recently. Fuck it, I like him again even if not for his comedy.

>no pictures of Bill's kid exist anywhere

Oh boy I sure do wonder why

This is gonna be a Brendan Fraser JUST of epic proportions. Poor Billy.

Damn, he's starting to look like a low t nu-male

So sad too see this guy fall so low

I dunno, I would believe that it's Billy Boy's mongrel. Thinking he even got cucked out of making a terrible little mutt of a child with this terrible bitch is just a step too far. I mean it's not going to resemble him in any way regardless, so to say he got cucked out of even a mixed race little disgusting mulattoe shit is like a bridge too far.

Poor ol' Billy Boy. You sure did volunteer to fuck your shit with this one.

At least there's one less shitbull in the world.

Ol' Billy bitch tits has this bit about that one friend who's dating a cunt but he's your friend so you can't say anything, you just silently watch him fuck his life up. The irony here is of astronomical proportions.