Why did she snitch?

Why did she snitch?

bitches be cray

thats what i want to know

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Shouldn't it be snatch?

She heard the saying and she wanted the stitches

Do you think he gets high on his own supply?

Im from Miami and know Lil Phil. He's a fucking clown.

>fucks a guy old enough to be her dad

Really? I totally thought he was legit.

>putting your dick in crazy
At least she wasn't a nigger

She wanted stitches.

Who are you?

fucking end yourself

She's a woman, deception and betrayal are in her DNA

Because Marty sperged out and broke into her apartment and fucked up her night. They weren't dating and Marty was married so she did nothing wrong. Her only move to get back at Marty was to tell his wife.

Because she thought she was hot shit and Morty essentially broke into her house, bullied the man she was about to fuck into submission (making him look like a bitch) and then he humiliated her publicly ("you have to respect me Morty").

She did the only thing she could do in order to get back at him.

In essence, he should have seen it coming, but breaking up a family is a cunt move.

>tfw you never will

>breaking up a family is a cunt move.
Yup. It was a cunt move for Marty to cheat on his wife. Daddario did nothing wrong.

by Sega

In this instance, you're right

Why would someone fuck up their life, by getting face/neck tattoos.
I just dont understand it.

>did
>exclusively using past tense
Unnecessary, pham.

Kek hows your shit HOWEVER post doing? Reached page 10 yet?

How butthurt are you?

i'm not even the same person
you're retaded faggit
i won't be giving you any more attention, kys

>tfw alex will never look you in the eyes

That's a good thing, I rather like my soul

>kys
no u first

How the fuck do people not get this. I mean on Sup Forums, I kind of get it.

Women are not willing to be second to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE at ANYTIME. In their mind they come first.

>Why do women sleep with married men?
>Why break up a relationship that at the very least is healthier without you fucking with it?
>Can't you understand how upset you'd be if your significant other did that to you?

All those questions get overridden buy the need to be desired above all else. The reason they fuck a married man in the first place isn't overwhelming attraction or true love, at least not on the females part. They fuck married men to be loved, the most. The point from the very beginning is to get him to chose her. Fuck the wife, fuck whatever kids he may have, fuck whatever comfortable life he may have even if it isn't entirely satisfying. They fuck like rabbits, they do the craziest kinky shit you can think of, they're cool with all your dirty habits and bullshit because in the end they think you'll chose them over your old life. And when you don't, so help you God, they will force a fucking choice. And by choice I mean they'll give you a few days to choose them. And if you haven't caught on by then that's when lipstick winds up on your collar, when panties "carelessly" get left in your car or at your home, that's when phone calls to your fucking house start coming in. And if your wife is dumb as fuck or in denial that's when a straight up fucking knock on the door 'Hi, I'm (Insert whores name here), I've been fucking your man behind your back for the past (insert length of indiscretion here)' They'll give some bullshit about a conscience or guilt and how she deserves to know, but really it's just a play to force a confrontation between you and the wife in hopes that in the end she wins.

Damn user, that's right on the money. I feel like that's personal experience talking.