What are some Sup Forums approved detective tv shows?

what are some Sup Forums approved detective tv shows?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YArRZ8KyH8o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGiCp3u9Dzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't let Sup Forums know how patrician this show is, they will ruin it

is that niles from the Nanny?

I'm looking for something with a similar vibe to it, pic related is good too

I don't like american crime shows that much

Early midsummer murders is patrician detective drama. The theme song still gives me goosebumps.

Also, can somebody help me find this episode; there's a group of teenagers who go around killing people. In one scene a girl straddles a man as she strangles him to death and she's screaming and moaning like she's being fucked. It gave me such a bonelet when I was a young nipper and I'd really appreciate seeing it again, considering how much it contributed to my sexual psychopathology.

Easily the best written show on television.

do you remember the season? Who was the deputy?

Can't remember the season but it was Gavin Troy, so seasons 1-6

Bosch is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=YArRZ8KyH8o

nvm found it. A lot less erotic than I remembered and I got the murderer wrong. Think I spliced it with the Russian from Goldeneye in my head kek.

Solid as fuck comfy detective show, though it's not the same with new Barnaby.

Law and Order SVU is probably my favorite TV show. There's so much charm. The episodes that try to mirror relevant real world events are gold.

True Detective S1.
The Wire.

>it's a Barnaby's wife partakes in a local gardening competition and everyone ends up dead episode

poirot

That episode is called Death and Dreams

Only episode I watched of the new seasons without Barnaby was the one with Aisling Loftus

And Then There Were None (2015)
Agatha Christie's Poirot (1989 - 2014)

Inspector George Gently

not since Ziva left

truly underacted
ive tried to make threads on it before but nobody apparently watched it or cared

>1001 red herrings, the show
AYO LINDON

Why can't Lucy Liu act for shit?
The contrast between her and the other mains' performance is jarring.

Anyone know what that creepy sound was in Midsomer Murders whenever they found a body or something related to death/murder (killer striking from the shadows, object related to the murder, thoughts etc.) kind of like a death cry bird-like sound. I've always wondered what it was. It started during Troy's seasons, became prominent during Scott's seasons. Last time it can be heard is when Jones picks up in "The House on the Woods" it can be clearly heard here in "Orchis Fatalis" when these two pick up the yellow orchid around the 2:00 minute mark

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XGiCp3u9Dzg

Anyone know what it is?

I know it's German dubbed, I'm not German but it was the closest thing I could find as an example

better then the law and order
>the DA/detectives get a phone call in the final 5 minutes and suddenly get enough evidence that is somehow allowed half way through the trial and it all wraps up nicely
episodes

dog howling?

>patrician
12 year olds watch this show

>'Murican detected

I say this because I remember this being on around 4pm, if anything americans are the ones who over exaggerate and call this show patrician
I always took it for granted

I loved at the end of season 2 how they showed the last night of life of the girl who died(Rosie Larson) and she did like fifty things one after another all in such a way to give a motive for someone involved to kill her or have a reason to hurt her and just kept bumping into other people setting up the evidence they'd use later incorrectly.
It was almost hilarious.

top lad, even if it's a bit depressing

Kino coming through.

kek
>[spooky_theremin.wav]

sounds like cats in heat

the first season mainly

Homicide

listening again, it sounds like a lot of things at the same time
>cock crowing
>dog howling
>cat in hat
>man screaming in agony
etc, I think it's just a montage of things that sound like something inhuman in pain

it's literally written for old people though

>cat in hat
>something inhuman in pain
close enough

Top of the Lake

>Leave detective kino to me

>it's a local noble and angry villagers fight over some ludicrous festival/club/gimmick episode

I remember watching the earlier seasons when I was 11, kids at my secondary watched it also fucking doctor who was on at night while this was straight after school

>kids at my secondary watched it

what the fuck

it's a classic mom&dadcore tv show

>It's a local businessman fights with secretly poor nobles fights with villagers fighting with the church over some real estate episode, body count of 4

>mom&dadcore
fuck off yank

This was very good but it was too damn slow-paced. Season 3 sped things up considerably, thank god.

Comfy as fuck

Silk Stalkings

I'm a yuro you dumb bong

I could watch Kris Marshall for hours on end, guys comfy as fuck

I love that show, I feel it is a spiritual successor to Jonathon Creek in that every case is solvable and the trick is always something you could work out if you think about it.

Also I love how they bring everyone together at the end to solve the case and there is absolutely no reason for it ever.

>death in paradise
there are too many niggers in that series it is horrifying why is it set in the west indies?

You just reminded me of this, sad it got cancelled it was so cosy