Jesus fuck Mindy

Jesus fuck Mindy...

He did.

>Homer only had sex with one woman his entire life

Would it be harder to resist temptation if you only had one partner or if you had many?

Did he do it? It seems so clear from what happened in the episode that he just fantasized Marge was there when she wasn't. But when I looked up the synopsis of the episode on Wikipedia it says he didn't do it? Who do I believe?

Of course he didn't. He kicked Mindy out of the hotel room and called Marge to invite her over where they then fucked.

would u have the familys father in your cartoon for kids cheat on his wife with a thot?

the answer is no, you autist

>would u have the familys father in your cartoon for kids cheat on his wife with a thot?

wat

>uses the word thot
>calls other people autists

the fantasized 'marge' reaction to finding a turkey on the floor gives away that this is really still mindy

Elaborate.

So did he fuck her? I never understood the ending, then someone told me that he imagined he was fucking Marge but now I don't know anymore

He called Marge, left Capital City towards Springfield and they met halfway at Chuck's Fuck and Suck, a love hotel.

>that fucking premise

If anything they should've shown Homer and Mindy fucking/have sex. No one's marriage is as pure as the media or religion pushes.

Bullshit.

Marge's reaction to finding the Turkey was alluding and reminding Homer that he has more commonality with his wife than he thinks.

Reminder Marge was the first one to consider cheating in the marriage.

>No one's marriage is as pure as the media or religion pushes.
If I wanted real life, I would go outside.

>Reminder Marge was the first one to cheat in the marriage.
Ftfy

Well you never fucking do so groening is trying to show you what it's like

only had one for sure.

if you've had many partners but settled down you've sowed your wild oats. if you've only slept with one woman in your life you haven't had the chance to experience other women and the grass is always greener.

Whoa, wait, fuck...when...what episode? I never paid attention, that well.

i know you want it so bad

It's shocking how quickly degeneracy has advanced over the run of the Simpsons.

I mean seriously, this was considered the edgy and immoral show of its time, and yet it literally had a plotline that revolved around Homer not going to church on Sunday, and how it was a bad thing!

>if you've had many partners but settled down you've sowed your wild oats

i love how people think there's a point where you've had "enough sex" that life perspective changes

One with Jacques.

If you're content with one woman or man who cares?

Why is it that people think you have to fuck a ton of people before you're ready to settle down?

That was back in the 90's before the globalists started going into overdrive destroying America.

>i love how people think there's a point where you've had "enough sex" that life perspective changes

This. I'm not bragging, but I've had sex with roughly ~15-20 women in my life and I really only vividly remember 2-3 of them in bed.

I don't think it matters how many partners you've slept with, if you see an attractive female you will instinctively want to sleep with them. I think only your personality, morals and relationship status are the factors making it difficult/easy to resist. Not how many people you've slept with.

Thinks having sex with only 20 women is something to brag about

TITUS

GET THE CROSS

greentext and pepe are way more autistic than saying "thot"

Dammit user, I have feelings.

Why must you hurt me like this?

What if I've only ever been interested in a single girl and I have no desire to fuck anyone else?

I dunno man.

I've fucked about 10 and I'd say it makes me feel alright. I've got a dry spell of about 2 years right now, and I think I'd be a lot more bothered about that if I had fucked fewer chicks.

The want to womb spackle different women never really goes away. No matter how many women you've been with. You either come to the realization that the need will always be there and learn to control it or you lie to yourself about it and end up becoming a 50 year old that abducts a 15 year old because your dick finally assumes full control.

On Sup Forums...yeah it is
But Marge was sick

>thot
non-native speaker here, can't be arsed to search for it
what is that?

That ho over there.

>What if I've only ever been interested in a single girl and I have no desire to fuck anyone else?

I find it hard to believe you've only wanted to fuck a single person in your entire life.

>It's a Homer gets cucked episode

It is on this site.

slut

my mate married his gf he met at 14

they broke up once and she got chadded buts only had her and never been curious to stray

>Thinks having sex with only 20 women is something to brag about

Well above average if you're still single at 40

Unlike what Sup Forums has you believe, it'd be unironically above the average.

more than 99% of guys living and dead

its quality * quantity though.

There's only been one person I've actively wanted to be with, yeah. I've found plenty of girls attractive, though.

>I've found plenty of girls attractive, though.

If you're with someone you're fucking them.
You don't need to be with someone to fuck them.

I don't want to fuck anyone else.

In the episode where Marge and Homer and trying to teach the kids about romance Homer relates the story to them. His version of the story correlates exactly with what we saw in the episode so there's not reason to believe that he's lying and really did fug Mindy.

>they think she was real

how do i unsubscribe from your blog?

>they broke up once and she got chadded

Disgusting. poor guy

The entire episode was kinky sex fantasy Marie and homer were having. It was roleplay.

mindy drives a motorcycle :)

He literally says "I'm not bragging" you fat turbovirgin

the "Homer fucked Mindy and felt so guilty he replaced her with marg in his mind" theory is literally and unironically Reddit. Normal people know he dumped Mindy and called Marge.

The whole point of the scene was a double reaction from the audience: they don't show her face so the public were like "OMG he really will cheat!", but at the last moment they show that she actually is Marge and fans are now like "bawww Homer is a good and loving husband"

>the media is pushing pure marriages

Lol

What the fuck lmao ur retarded my man

So you have to say

>Hey, look at that that ho over there
or
>Shes such s that ho over there

fuck niggers

That fuckin ass man

Simpsons were so ahead of their time

I genuinely think Homer is to retarded to cheat or appreciate the act.

>WARGHHHHHHHHH see you tomorrow!

>look at that that ho over there
Yeah, it's like people who say ATM machine, or HIV virus. There's even a word for it, RAS syndrome.