Blacks in Africa

Why they do this?

Blacks have long history and created very sophisticated civilizations like egypt.

why they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

naija.ng/1052661-revealed-lagos-boy-burnt-to-death-for-stealing-garri-was-not-7-years-old.html#1052661
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
wsj.com/articles/heavy-metals-leather-and-chains-find-a-home-in-the-kalahari-1465317612
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wh*Te oppression

you steal you die. this is the will of ALLAH.

whites treated blacks in a bad way, and now thats the only way blacks know about treating others.

same as japan abused koreans and now koreans abuse other koreans ,filipinos.

This is horrifying stuff, what the fuck is wrong with you?

doesn't similar stuff happens in South America?

this is mexican humour?

Worse in Mexico than in Africa, one I almost a narc who cut the hands of a guy, remomed his face and eyes. South americans are crazy. Even white americans are crazy in USA.

In my opinion it's an indian curse from the natives because of the genocide.

you cant expect the rest of afrika was like the north my kim friend

The north and central america have this level of violence i dont wanna put the southcone aparteid but its truth we dont have even close to that level of savage

>South america
>Mexico

>American education

I don't care.

Colombia, Venezuela and Brazil are far worse than Mexico what the fuck are you talking about?

>Southern Cone
Argentina is still Africa tier, yeah, there's no drug war on the ass end of the world

>He was probably hungry

>the chicano internet complex
Oh boy here we go, i dont say your country its shit i only say your country have a violence problem stop complaing about a country its far away Pedro

Don't you have anything better to do?? Freaking T*rd

Unironically colonialism. British hanged children as late as in 18 century for stealing.

>What monkey see monkey do
I dont believe its was truth. But it is

and Nigeria is supposed to one of the modernising countries in africa...

Sorry it's just that Mexico share most culture with South America than North America. That's why I mistakenly see them as part of South America

M8, Ecuador is far safer than Argentina. Wake up!

>far worse
23,6/100k here vs 18/100K there doesn't sound like "way worse"

kek
steal shit get hit

KARA BOGA don't like criminals

You are fake news.

naija.ng/1052661-revealed-lagos-boy-burnt-to-death-for-stealing-garri-was-not-7-years-old.html#1052661

this
being hungry is no excuse
You take a mop/brom/cloth and start cleaning shit for local bussinessman in exchange of bread/money

We're 130 million plus while you're around 50 million

if papa dont do it - people will do

>it's okay the guy beaten to death WASNT a child
3rd worlder logic is sometimes amazing

>in his early 20s
>stole a phone for money instead of food to survive
hmmm

He stole a phone, stabbed someone in the process, and apparently killed a 17 year old boy?

There is a difference, if you read the article it turns out the MAN was part of a criminal gang and had just stabbed a victim.

It isn't that it's "better" but there's quite a difference in between that and a boy being burned to death for stealing food.

Does anyone doubts that there are too many people on the planet already?

North African nations are a lot better off than Saharan Africa due to geographical reasons. North Africa enjoyed easy trade routes with large portions of Europe and the Middle-East while Saharan Africa still suffers to this day and economic development is extremely difficult. You can't really make blanket statements about all of Africa and compare a North African nation to a Saharan one. It's like trying to compare the development of Mongolia to the development of Japan or South Korea.

>He was probably hungry

WOAH
who would have know that?

I mean it's one way to deal with starvation in your country

egyptians aren't blacks

Yo thieves deserve a thieves end

No they (the "Native" Americans) have been extremely violent since a long time. The Maya people would skin people alive as sacrifices for their gods and there is a lot of crazier stuff than that. If anything their behaviour is a curse that resulted in their genocide.

He doesn't look like a man at all. It's probably propaganda to mask the truth about niggers.

the NA to rest of Africa gap is bridging mainly because of the NA countries stagnating or losing development (Libya is a mess). Like compare NA now to pre Libya crisis and it's night and day unfortunately.

What genocide? This might come as news for you but there's this country called Guatemala.

The fact that this "jungle jsutice" was done made Nigeria look bad and made a mockery of the Nigerian criminal justice system that is trying to modernise (because vigilante justice is very fucked up).

Ancient Egyptians have nothing to do with sub-Saharan people (meaning Nigeria)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
This "We Wuz Khangs" shit needs to stop

why is botswana the only african country that gets it?

They keep their ʷʰ*ᵗᵉs in check instead of coddling them.

There are probably as many Mayans as Swiss people today,

You do know that the pharaohs of egypt were mostly european, right?

Egyptians are still African and Egypt has had prolonged contact with "blacks" south of them you such a massive period of time. The sahara WAS NOT A WALL.

OP isn't even "we wuz kangs" you dumb Slav.

?

>too many hungry niggers
>not enough food for the niggers
>hungry niggers try to steal food
>fed niggers kill hungry niggers
>dead niggers don't need food
>don't have to worry about food anymore
come on, user, it's not hard

Isn't Namibia and Zambia "nice" too?

I think the Argie means the Ptolemaic era of Egypt

gets what?

Only the last dinasty and since Sup Forums doesn't consider greeks "white" you have still the doubt

and the rest of Egyptian history doesn't count?

I dunno I'm just speculating on what he might have meant

civilization

Hungry kids are dangerous

The blacks and whites get along better than in other Southern African countries. Also, heavy metal.

wsj.com/articles/heavy-metals-leather-and-chains-find-a-home-in-the-kalahari-1465317612

Lmfao

>The sahara WAS NOT A WALL.
>"This suggests that an increase in Sub-Saharan African gene flow into Egypt occurred within the last 1,500 years,"
it literally was you fucking retard
READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE

>Egyptians are clearly black in all art from the time
>White people insist they are white

We Wuz Afrikanz!!!

>UAE and frogland are now part of the USA
>argie education

>USA wan the entire México like USA citizens
> 'murrica dream

Low value for individual human life. Nigerian police are also known to randomly grab guys and demand money, shooting them if they don't have enough or simply shooting them and dumping the body somewhere to not have to deal with him speaking up about being accosted. It is one of the more wealthy and developed countries in the region but it still has a lot of social problems.

Why just don't shoot him or hang him?
Why burning?

> even a 4yo kid is less virgin than you

Because whites barely exist in Botswana.
Other southern africa countries had a white minority shitting on everyone else (including namibia very much)

It is done to send a message to everyone else, as well as being a spectacle for those who genuinely enjoy seeing the suffering of others, which many normalfags do.

Lynchmobs have been burning people since fire was easy to obtain.