Anyone else sick of blacks?

Seriously is anyone else beside me sick of coon culture? Ho's and thugs and pimps? Sneaker collecting crack monkey's with 60 nigger babies? Hos who care about weaves,Beyonce,BLM general niggerdom. Race war when?

I was sick of them ever since Michael Jordan retired. The king of the niggers is no good unless they are dancing for my amusement

we have a coon gang where I'm from and they're carjacking everyone and shit. getting away with it coz of their mud skin.
>race war now
>fuck niggers

No race war but I do think there will be some type of civil war at least here

Completely done. It was a mistake to let the Jews bring them here, and it's been a mistake to try to help them. Mixing in a little white blood only helped them commit more creative crimes and acts of depravity. They have to go back.

sudanese amiright.

No guns for you and also were not gonna do anything about the gangs good luck civilians

Ours really aren't that bad desu. At least the ones in higher class/higher areas.

middle class/higher **

tbqh m8 if you dont like half of that stuff you dont have to buy into it
keep ur war with the muslims and leave us alone

Got nothing against blacks, know quite a few deecent ones. But i fucking hate niggers. Theres a difference

Are you fucking joking?

yeah but I wish I could go to nigger strip clubs sometimes and see those huge ass hos once in a while, no such thing where I live

How can we leave you alone if you live in our countries? God willing you will be hunted down like a dog

You are literally being genocided in the countryside. Are you fucking kidding

>tfw black and want to kill myself every time I'm reminded of my protohumanness

THERE IS NO GOD

Kek how's that BLM movement in londonistan going Jamal?

your country lets anyone in and the 77% rapes are the muslims again so stop misdirecting ur anger sven

>BLM movement
>10 professional protesters in a group of 1000s of people pissing about

This has nothing to do with anger, it has to do with the fact that you're a sub-saharan African living in a white country. You can be a genius-level billionaire for all I care, but you're gonna have to go. In fact, you have to go before they do. Integrated non-whites are worse than non-integrated

If you where this ugly why would ou even bother with makeup? Whats up with that fucking hair? She looks like nigger heatmiser from The year without a Santa Clause. Its like they are not even trying to seduce us with pretty she boons anymore,they just trot out any shaved she ape and say,'Hey look at this beautiful black goddess! Shes the new standard of beauty! Agree or your racist!!" Seriously how did this ugly nigger ever get into movies? She looks like a fucking ape.

Dindu fatigue
Muslim fatigue
Faggot fatigue
Cuck fatigue
Spic fatigue

This shit is real and normie are getting there

no one did nothing desu

im confused?
why would i leave my country not yours and why does it anger u that i do live in my country?

OOGA BOOGA!!! WE WUZ KANGZ!!!!!

I wish it was the 20's so i could kill you nigger and get a fine at worst.

>race war
You need to actually leave your house and interact with people for that. Not be a keyboard warrior all your life.

>Ours really aren't that bad desu
1/10 made me reply

go away you're not starting a race war

ah
this is bait
scared me for a minute there Sup Forums

leave now before its too late lad

If i could i would.

Who made it a white country? Did you attend trump u by chance?

Why didn't you deported all your freed slaves to Liberia?

>yep sudansese, absolute scum of the earth. i wish we had concealed carry like in the states.

Who are you quoting

Not really. Get off Dad's Clay.

>Be playing Pokemon Go.
>Everything is going fine for a while.
>Get harassed by niggers.
These races don't belong in modern countries, while people are enjoying augmented reality these fucking subhumans always attack you for no reason. The will never be peace until these lesser races are gone.

>I can see it now
>One day a lonely Sup Forumslack buys a realistic police uniform
>Goes out in "undercover cruiser"
>Pulls over innocent black man
>Literally didn't do anything
>Without warning the Sup Forumslack fires 6 warning shots to the back
>Pretends to call for backup, then leaves.
t. ~FF~ (false flag)

I'm sick of seeing their faces everywhere. Same with gooks. With all shitskins actually. I want them all gone so I don't have to see them ever again.

Sadly you'll be the first to die out soon when we completely breed out all white women. Bwaha

This is Sup Forums, m8.

There are probably about two hilldog shills on here who aren't.

Keep in mind your kind only has a chance here because of the welfare state, in the free market you sub 80 IQ race wont survive. So you either self deport or die in the streets.

IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS IN THE MIDDLE CLASS/HIGHER AREAS

Better than lingering around on a dying world.

>Meet young black guys at a party
>Decide to talk to them
>Everything I say causes offense and I have to tell one of them to fuck off when he comes onto my gf.
>She is disgusted by them for the record.

Not worth the bother. Not being friendly with blacks again.

>same with tools

Damn negro what have they done to you? Sure Asians specifically Koreans are assholes but I'm sure they're not shitting up the neighborhood

As a black guy I'm tired of hood thugs, pimps and pop music glorifying crime and promiscuity, but I'm equally tired of rednecks, farmers and even arabs who hate all blacks just because they're black. I mean, I have a master's degree, have never committed a crime, and I pay a lot more taxes than the average person in the country, yet you believe you're superior to me just because a lot of people with my skin color commit crimes? Fuck off mate.

>but I'm sure they're not shitting up the neighborhood
No, they literally are. Every suburb they colonise turns into a cesspit. Filthy gooks spitting in the streets, Rubbish everywhere. Gook shops selling gook shit. Them screeching to each other in their God awful languages. Living around gooks is extremely depressing. They are an awful race of people.

Your English is horrible.

You still carry their genes and one of them.
You will die by their side too.

Sounds like you're refererring to the Chinese

That's fucking awful I'm glad they have their own chinatown to shit up that place can be awful depending on the time

Koreatown just stinks due to the fermented shit they enjoy

Kinda wish these little shits followed wait the Japanese did I'm sure every "little Tokyo" is sweet to visit

>america
>can own guns
>don't kill violent nigs

Wtf guys

yes. I'm at the point where I literally wouldn't care if they were all sent back to Africa by force

They do a good job of killing themselves without our help.

Vietnamese are awful. Chinks are awful. Koreans are awful. Japs more annoying and autistic than anything else, although I only see tourist one.

Nothing but awful.

Agreed. They are always whining, always need attention. Selfish, never working with people. Always have excuses for their poor behavior. It's fucking exhausting. They contribute nothing and take everything.

I have no dog in this fight, but your post reminded of this thread.

the cops have been doing that alot recently

it should be
1 dead cop = 10 dead nigs

south sympathizers killed Lincoln before he had the chance look it up

this board is for satire you racist shit

Your people, as a collective species, are worthless in the modern era. WORTHLESS!

Guess I just got lucky with my encounters

Although I still find the gooks and Filipinos fucking annoying snobs

I'd throat/hate fuck it

Tell me one downside if tomorrow we kill all nigger across the globe

I don't give two fucks about her looks. But the way her intellectually challenged ass gets shoved to the forefront of media on a token role in a cashgrab movie, and we're all expected to treat her (and the other no-talents in that movie) as a star. THAT bothers me.

No-one who makes a grammatic mistake in her own fucking Twatter description like that is worthy of respect on a mental basis. Come the fuck on.

Everything will be more expensive because there'll be nobody to make our cheap clothes, drill our cheap oil and mine our cheap minerals.

Recommend a painless suicide method, senpai?

wont the mexicans just take over those industries

hehehehe... I swell with joy

Niggers are terrible at all the things you mentioned the "Empire of Dust" Documentary being the best proof of it

It'll still leave a huge gap. Parts of Africa are very rich in resources and we rely on abusing the natives to extract them.

Better to just ship all the nogs back there and seal off the whole continent as an industrial zone.

>mountain jew

Swissbro, you don't know how good you have it.

Yes there is. I have some blacks that work for me. I weed out the thug niggers. They are completely worthless

Naw dude just don't be a nigger

I was sick of them the first time I saw them as a child.

No human being should suffer the sight of the negro.

I do my dear american friend. Other than a bit overregulation life here is perfect as long as you can withstand social pressure when you`re born into a well known family. I hope you will have a fulfilling life, you guys deserve it over there.

Coon Culture is one of the contributing factors to the shit state blacks are in as well as its negative effects on and degeneration of white youth

Collectively, they bring nothing of worth to a modern nation

But yes, the media and themselves have made me sick of them. Before they started up with it all, I was indifferent.

Oh shit. I should have gotten my degree in English literature instead of engineering so I could satisfy random user on Sup Forums.
And you carry the genes of turks and rapists. What's your point?
My employer doesn't seem to think I'm worthless. And even if blacks in general are "worthless", how is that my fault? Am I to be blamed for every single thing that a black person does? With that logic you as a man should be held accountable for men being more violent than women.

>nigger heatmeiser

Swe cuck pretending to be black.

Why do you shill for people who hate you, white man?

did he come on her face?

So the ones that profited most from the genocide of whites. Lynch those niggers

You know why niggers smell?

So blind people can hate them ,too.

Every race hates blacks because of experience. These experiences get handed down from parent to child to warn the next generation.

You would know this if you had a dad.

>With that logic you as a man should be held accountable for men being more violent than women.

exactly what is happening you massive faggot

whites are being blamed for being white in their own countries
so you fuckers needs to go

shoo shoo go and make africa a better place
they need you

we dont

The actual benefits would far outweigh any perceived downside. Do know what I want for Christmas this year? A new and improved sickle cell!

Only time a Swede gets called white is when it's a black person. Sup Forums is fun sometimes
>exactly what is happening you massive faggot
So basically you're justifying hating me because some white people hate themselves? How am I responsible for any of those things? I didn't vote V/S/MP. I'm not a criminal. I don't live off of soc. I didn't fuck your wife.
>they need you
>we dont
They need you as much as they need me. Why don't you go there? I was born here and so were my parents.

my sweet summer child

You're not black.

You're not white.