Inciirlik STILL WITHOUT POWER

This will not end well.

It reads like everything is well.

>is nothing new to us titans
what did he mean by this?

It really doesn't. The message here is: "we're pretty much fucked but are trying keep up morale".

How are they fucked?

answer this question: how are they getting supplies in?

>inb4 Hollywood makes a movie out of it

>basically under siege
>not fucked

Pick one

Is Erdogan doing this because he thinks the rebels had help from the base? If so then he won't back down and things might escalate

The thing is that without a regional strong (European) army, both Russians and Turks feel free to chimpout. NATO is an ironic army at this point. We need to build a European power.

He probably won't back down until you give him gülen

>We need to build a European power.

You need to shut your filthy whore mouth, Mario. If you're scared of Russians and Turks, increase your defense budget. There, problem solved.

>answer this question: how are they getting supplies in?

It's an airbase.

My guess is from planes.

He wants the US to condemn Gullen who lives in America.

Ohhkay

If we had an actual President, Erdogan would have been dead a long time ago.
>Hey guys, let's let a monkey in a suit be in charge! It'll be hilarious, I promise!

the airspace is closed by turkey

No its not.

Operation against ISIS restarted less then 24 hours after the coup.

also

>wifi

Fucking Airforce

WE UC NOW

Well, as usual the air force has it good.

to be fair wifi aint some huge electricity sucker, but it does have bad opsec written all over it

>planes flying
>no power

Yah that adds up. Oh wait, it doesn't.

shouldnt the millitary be launching a full-scale attack right now?

WHAT IF HITLER DECIDED TO QUIT THE FIRST TIME A TANK RAN OVER A FEW POLES. WOULD THE GLORIOUS NAZI SOLDIERS GET OUT OF THEIR TANKS TO GET BEATEN? WHEN A FEW JEWS PROTESTED, DO YOU THINK THE NAZIS AND SS ROUNDED THEMSELVES UP TO GET KILLED?

>no cola supplies and wifi
Im surprised american warriors haven't resigned yet

They have generators.

Yes, he thinks that the helicopters used in the coup attempt were refueled at Incirlik.

I hope Erdofag is dumb enough to actually attack once their generators are empty so he gets to feel the full strength of the US military up his ass

Hoping you lads snap and behave like Brits deprived of tea rations.

your autism is going thru the roof here

is it bad when that happens?

This is going to be another Benghazi. Just you fuckers watch
Cap this shit

Do you have any idea of just how far the Empire went in the acquisition of tea, lad?

what if this actually happens?

shieeeet

Quads confirm. Wow.

started a few wars, got a few million people hooked to drungs and conqured large swaths of land?

Sadly, this is in line with my own thoughts.

Without sounding dumb, what do u think Russia and turkey will get up to once aligned, that would totally piss off Europe and the US?

Tea is just dirty water

It's about the 3 most dangerous things in the world, together with depriving a french of his smugness rights and waking a spaniard during siesta.

>rustics post near me

Electricity cut out is a small tragedy for every burger.

Wow, as an American, I feel inadequate just seeking out the most violent and explosive methods of promoting justice in the world.

>redcoats posting near me

Well i guess that all explains why the greatest protest in the history of the world involved throwing tea into a harbor.

benghazi 2.0

agreed

oyy vey

PRAISE !

I was kind of thinking something like this... But quads bro? Was that really necessary? Wonder who'll take the fall for this one? A video I assume

I've set up networks in US bases in Iraq way back. Military intranet and the internet never really touch without multiple buffers. That's why their internet is kinda slower than your average connection.

This was 2005 though but I bet it hasn't really changed much.

>checks thread
>it hasn't been posted yet
RAID yourselves

>6666

OH SHIT. WHY YOU GOTTA DO US LIKE THAT DOG.

I for one eagerly await the Michael Bay adaptation.

Aren't there nukes there?

Not currently.

word was we had 60 warheads housed there

Correct. Had. They were moved during the coup.

copy that

HOLY FUGGG :DDDDDDDD

DUBS TO CONFIRM THIS, PRAISE KEK AND MEME A FREXIT