Breaking- The Jews have banned all Russians from Rio

Sucks. pretty russians were only thing worth watching. better be a massive chimpout of no one will watch..
rt.com/sport/352436-russian-athletes-court-arbitration-sport/

rt.com/sport/352436-russian-athletes-court-arbitration-sport/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meldonium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thesse cunts trippin desu

wheres your compsure now friends

That will teach them!!

I'm so happy there's no systemic doping in the US.

congrats to you and your tribe, Hymie. Now entire thing will be niggers.

The only country that won't bring Zika back

Lucky you

They are BAD GOYIM!

>no systemic doping in the US.
of course not. Lance Armstrong did it all by himself, and the Williams Ape hides in a panic room when they come to her house and no one dares open their mouth.

Just shut down this whole thing it's a car crash and least hyped Olympics of all time

your a nigga :)

>mfw Russia is the only big country not to have a Zika outbreak.

Forgot my face

Two athletes out of hundreds. This is hardly representative.

it should be fucking cancelled, and now only White nation that wins is out.
I hope for massive riots/ISIS getting in a few punches, mass Zika.

"AHAHA YOU WON'T GET ATTACKED BY HUEHUE GANGS AND INFECTED WITH ZIKA"

How will they ever recover?

It's only the track-and-field athletes that are banned, you retarded fatman.

Do you really think if Russia is doing it, the US wouldn't be as well? I really don't care if Russians cheat since other nations import chimpanzee ringers for this shit.

it's everyone.

You guys are fucking delusional if you think Zika will be any problem.

Okay, you are right. You are still fat, though,

The US wouldn't dare to break the rules in an organized manner! You can't judge the tree for a few rotten apples.

>famous last words

FUCK, ZIKA NOW HAS MIND CONTROL POWERS OVER IT'S HOSTS

Who gives a shit, it's going to be a massive flop anyway.

None of the facilities will be finished, there will be at least one major accident (ie. a spectator stand collapsing and killing people) and new headlines will be dominated by running tallies of how many people have been murdered/raped/robbed by locals.

It'll be fantastic to observe from a distance with Sup Forums but if you're looking for worthwhile athletics you'll be left wanting.

good, cheating subhuman russians should be banned from everywhere

>Get made to look like a bitch
>Witty retort

Stay classy, Germanistan.

Oh yeah blame the sportsmen good job America

>worthwhile athletics
was looking for fap material, the rest I don't care.

#notallrussians

Why isn't this a thing

what is this shitty report?
why are they banned?

But Russians are Jews

being russboo in curreng year

you're moron aren't you?

subhuman russians got busted for massive drug use

So Russkies decided to dope themselves to avoid Zika and being robbed by brazilian apes. What's the big deal?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meldonium

good news for the commie pinko fuckers. id sty the hell away from zika land if i was an olympian

>illegal immigrants will have their own athletes
>Man to Female transgender are allowed to compete
>Everything that has happened in RIO

this Olympics is going to be such a shit show, i hope they stop doing the Olympic Games altogether, maybe if we keep reminding them it's Nazi they will

Rio is going to be a bloodbath. Russia would retaliate if Russians were killed because of their geo-political status. They can't lose face.

We are slightly affected by it because we have no infrastructure.

Any of your first world countries would wipe that shit out in one night of spraying pesticide.

I appreciate the concern you guys have but it's so pathetic to worry about it.

Don't forget an ISIS terror attack. Kek has great happenings planned for Rio.

>years of systematic, government led doping
>still being outraged when you get punished for it
what the fuck did they except? Even children know their actions have consequences

On another note, the ones that can be confirmed clean should be allowed to compete imo, but just not represent Russia. Maybe they can fly pic related during the opening ceremony?

It was the right thing to do 2bh

Wtf, I hate steroids now.

Cancel the olympics

The Olympics is a degenerate ZOG spectacle for the masses.

We had 'Doreen' Lawrence of the Stephen Lawrence hoax carrying their shitty flag around when we hosted it. The hoax that the BBC used to beat the White Working Class over the head with for decades, while they flooded the country with foreigners.

They could compete in the unified team.

>Any of your first world countries would wipe that shit out in one night of spraying pesticide.
And yet we have 229 CONFIRMED cases of Zika in Florida alone, and there have been no attempts at containing it. The spraying that should have been in early June hasn't happened yet. We're in a big ol' heap of shit, especially in the US. Plus there will be tons of people who will advocate for not spraying for some ungodly reason. Plus it's transmittable through sexual contact and fluid contact in general
>I appreciate the concern you guys have but it's so pathetic to worry about it.
Fuck you, we're not concerned about you, I want to have kids some day. Also
>pathetic to worry about
No, no not really

OC please dont steal 5000 hour in paint

It's not like they ever win anyway, who cares?

They just don't want any russian victims.

It's all from doping in Sochi

Peace be onto him

trying to figure out why anyone would want to risk going to rio anyway. who even gives a shit about the olympics anymore? oh boy, can't wait to watch all these sports that the chinks invented for ez gold. what's next, video games at the olympics?

It's just one of those events that yearn for blood sacrifice

well, looks like russians dodged a bullet. have you seen the new poo in loo? rio is fucked lol.

Great news.
Russians were all doping anyway.
Fucking cheaters.

>Number of Olympic athletes and tourists robbed and killed by Brazil thugs
>Suddenly massive terrorist bomb attack due to shit security
>Survivors bring disease home
>Putin is hospitalized from laughing to much

>Man to Female transgender are allowed to compete

Seriously?

What the fuck, why are they carrying it like this? Are they going to put it in the trash next?

Take some meme magic in exchange

Kek, all the top performers on the female side will all be trannies.

Women BTFO

It's going to be an absolute shitshow, I'd wager that there will be terrorist attacks but I'm not sure how we'd be able to tell the difference between them and regular street violence. If ISIS manages to infiltrate any kind of public disturbance and escelates the violence, it will be chaos. I wouldn't be surprised if Brazil was under U.S. backed marshal law within a few weeks.

this is fucked up, how do they justify this?

Every fucking country topping the tables at the Olympic games, is involved in internal government funded performance enhancing substance rings.

We are at the point now where athletes earn enough, to justify specific drugs being made solely for their use.

The testing methods used by WADA are terrible. Instead of being 1 step behind these drugs, they are 2 miles behind.

This is intentional. As with anything people are bribed to release information, detailing the unannounced test dates.

However substances can be designed so they are not picked up on tests, or simply leave the body after short amounts of time.

If you look at athletes that won events but were caught doping, some had the opportunity to return.

Look at their performance upon returning. Where do they place?

The nation states use the opportunity as a dick measuring competition.

Sure Russian athletes take drugs. Because they are big bad Russia, of course ! The role model athletes in the west are just hard workers.

If you research WADA, their testing methods and credibility are laughable. Relying on secondary sources to provide test results etc.

Remember a while ago when old blood samples were flagged when re tested? A massive amount of athletes that would have faced the wrath of the public? Yeah...what happened to that.

If you are winning. You are taking drugs.

Also China has been dabbling in genetic manipulation for a while now. Expect them to start fucking everyone over as their genetically enhanced athletes reach the correct age.

Thought this was a joke

>Team Refugee Olympics Athletes (ROA)

JUST . . fuck it

The Olympic Committee believes that the only honourable way to be at the peak of human physical ability is to work hard for it. God forbid you take performance enhancing drugs and make a new yardstick.

Even if all the Russians did was smoke weed, they'd get banned. It's on the list of performance enhancing drugs. These bureaucrats are deluded.

Oh shit, how would we ever recover?

>governments actually having a program to cheat at the olympic games

really, for what purpose? did they really think they could dope the whole team and get away with it? why would you actually risk such humiliation over the fucking olympic games

It's Russia

They're kinda retarded when it comes to following rules and accepting blame for their actions.

Rules are made to be broken

Consequences are made to be bribed

Integrity means you counter blame and deny everything

Blessing in disguise, Ivans. Be thankful you're not sending your nation's most talented into that Zika toilet.

That last kid should just be labelled "Brazilian"

Looks like an abo lmao

pretty sure thats racism

This. I used to look up to the Olympics as a genuine uplifting event until I found out that countries can payoff non-native athletes to represent them.

2008 olympics happen - georgia starts shit
2014 olympics happen - ukraine starts shit
2016 - shitshitshit
Olympics are bad omen

Good. Russia doesn't need Zika.

Because they've already AIDS.

Let's make dopelympics, only rule is to win, no drug tests. Use anything you want, from horse roids to coke.

pure politic shit.
all countries have some% of dopers

Damn, I would pay for watching that!

Dont worry burger, we still got our own russians.

>it's an anti-Russian coonspuuuracy!

What do Russians usually excel at in the Olympics anyways, just women's events or anything actually notable?

i wouldnt take a part of something that has lost its meaning

its just shitshow connected to commercial culture

What a loss.

Weightlifting for one.

Is this another one of those times where Russians get banned according to some "report" that's not yet verified?

How many of the dopings are backed by the government?

nobody know. murica empire shit in pants in geopolitics last 3 year.
And make only cheap shit like this @investigetion@

Is it possible that the physical exhaustion of the athletes will help facilitate contraction of the virus?

doubt it. If you get poked with an AIDS needle after running a marathon or sitting on your ass, it doesn't matter.

Does it make the virus spread through the bloodstream easier or anything like that?

What are your talking about? Kek.

Waiting for Russian opera singers or ballet dancers to get banned. Or maybe they should ban everything russian, why hold back at this point?

>pretty russians were only thing worth watching.

come on that nation is literally filled with hot whores

Stay butthurt Ivan.

when will enought be enough?

lol nigga. pathetic lying cant make butthurt just fun.

Cheating can't get you back in the games. Sorry Ivan.

Are you that dumb, yes you are.

t. Lance armstrong