BLUE EYES

Why are people with blue eyes so attractive?? I literally feel overcome with disgust when I see a girl with non white eyes(any shade of brown). I'm honestly sure europeans used to all have blue eyes until the semites and shitskins invaded after the fall of Rome. You can see how attractive blue eyes are, Ashkenazi jewesses would regular cuck their kike husbands at a chance for their children not to have brown eyes. Even Leonardo Da Vinci has blue eyes..

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF THEIR EYES AIN'T BLUE, DON'T SCREW.

>tfw eyes are very dark brown, making it hard to see my pupils sometimes
Feels good to be part of the actual, hidden master race.
You know, the one that has held actual power throughout history.

I'm one of those with shitty brown-green eyes that only appear green if I look directly into the sun while my sister is full green.
She also has more chin than me and a much better nose.
She also has a house, a job, has fucked over 10 dudes and I'm a kissles virgin neet.
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Eyebrows are most important. Arabs and desi girls win easy on that front.

Pictures please.

I hate to break it to you but blue eyes are legit a mutation.

>In humans, the inheritance pattern followed by blue eyes is considered similar to that of a recessive trait (in general, eye color inheritance is considered a polygenic trait, meaning that it is controlled by the interactions of several genes, not just one).[14] In 2008, new research tracked down a single genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. "Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Eiberg.[32] Eiberg and colleagues suggested in a study published in Human Genetics that a mutation in the 86th intron of the HERC2 gene, which is hypothesized to interact with the OCA2 gene promoter, reduced expression of OCA2 with subsequent reduction in melanin production.[33] The authors suggest that the mutation may have arisen in the northwestern part of the Black Sea region, but add that it is "difficult to calculate the age of the mutation."

Thick eyebrows are a masculine trait. You picked a really hot girl that just happens to have thick eyebrows. Do you really like this?

>blue eyes
>blond hair
>beard is a mix of black, brown, blond and red hair

What do I win?

Nice tits

This studies have shown that people with dark eyes have more melanin in their body which means they create connections in their brains faster.

girls with brown doe eyes are super cute

Here's your star. Always fucking Australia, I swear to Christ. You fucks must have a fucking synagogue on every street corner.

All that matters is the skintone.

I like tones of Hazel and Green more

Here have a Turkish qt 3.14

Blue eyes are completely soulless.

is that booty bay in the background? from stranglethorn vale?

Daily reminder that if you're white with non-blue eyes, you're a mutt and should kill yourself.

Girls absolutely love soulless eyes then.

Works for me!

>hazel is the true master race.

Post her antennas

based hazel
like a fucking galaxy

are you fucking retarded? How do you think evolution happens? DNA mutations. Maybe you should have listened during biology instead of eating burgers. Mutations can be beneficial, and this is obviously the case with blue eyes.

>non-white detected

she has to fuck so great

>I hate to break it to you but blue eyes are legit a mutation.
All genetic traits are mutations, you fucking retard.

TFW you live in Denmark where natural blonde blue eyes girl are everywhere.

for the jews maybe

Everything is a mutation. That's how it works.

>american education

Too bad you're too fat and short to date them. Don't worry though, us Swedes will come over and satisfy your women.

Blue eyes are like the sharingan. It's not that we don't feel. It's that we feel too much.

Yep, I draw the line at Northern Italians. You should too

Shit-Nigger or jew ?

What's the benefit of blue eyes? I have blue eyes and I want to know why I'm superior, besides by 140+ IQ.

They are way to thick.
Post a pic on a atractive girl with bright eyebrows.
White girls always (most of them) need to use make up to get dark eyebrows.

>Here's your star. Always fucking Australia, I swear to Christ. You fucks must have a fucking synagogue on every street corner.
LOL

aesthetics bra

>Northern Germany*
FTFY

h

blue eyes and dark hair is so fucking GOAT it shouldnt even be disputable

Post pics of your sister.

You know it.

They're only attractive on females since it's a feminine trait. On guys it makes them look like bottom twink faggots. All babies have blue eyes when they're born so it's also a neotenic feature and thus feminine, just like blonde hair. That's why the old tall dark and handsome for men while dainty pretty and light for women.

sweden YES

of course you like the nasty hairy arab chicks fucking disgusting

>recessive

go get em mohammed.

Many arabic girls are attractive. It's also quite a thrilling experience to date one, seeing as their entire family will try to kill you because of it.

you say that as if it had negative connotations in this context

And?

The main benefit with blue eyes is that it's a white only trait, thus, there is always a chance the "white" people with non-white eyes could be shitskins.

My name is Thore, but yeah I will. Both Danish and Norwegian girls prefer us Swedes. After all, we're the most attractive scandinavians just like pic-related in confirms.

Fuck she is goddess tier.

Just found this:
According to Hans Eiberg at the University of Copenhagen theorized that humans all started with brown eyes until one single genetic mutation created blue eyes. All blue-eyed people, Eiberg said, demonstrated the same tweak in their DNA, meaning that they can all be traced back to one ancestor.

what the fuck is happening to europe
this cant be real
i refuse to believe these people are actual human beings that are able to think

and I always thought sweden is in ashes because of the liberal jewish feminist but you men are just as big of a problem

>The main benefit with blue eyes is that it's a white only trait

In a 2007 British study, researchers found that blue eyed people were better at strategic thinking and generally performed better in tasks that required long-term thought, such as running or golf. Meanwhile, brown-eyed subjects had quicker reaction times.

Decades of indoctrination lad.

Marxists infested the education system and didn't leave when the wall fell.

In other words, blue-eyed people are inbred cumstains.

I'm proud of my brown eyes.

>tfw blue eyes
>wont date a girl unless she also has blue eyes

Its important to me. If theres one thing I can pass to my kids it superior blue eyes. Brown eyes are degenerate.

Green is ok too

Still gross looking.

I think you're just jealous because you only get ugly pakis in Britain, lol.